||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- 304 stainless steel2B board: without glossBA board: an ordinary mirror that shines a littleStainless steel and mirror, that is, 8K board, like a mirror
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel prices higher: in terms of price, 304 is far higher than the price of 201. Because 304 quality is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 for imported stainless steel plate, 201 for domestic stainless steel plate, so 304 of the price is naturally higher.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Brushed stainless steel refers to: stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The stainless steel mirror panel is polished by polishing the surface of BA, 2B or No.1 on an initial surface like a mirror surface (8K, mirror or No.8).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range