stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- From the difference, the stainless steel wire drawing board is a long line, as it is covered with stainless steel plate. The polishing plate refers to a stainless steel plate with a certain brightness. The stainless steel mirror panels can be collectively referred to as glass like stainless steel mirror panels.
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Both the 201 or 304 material, double sided 8K mirror stainless steel plate can do.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Stamping molding (Stamping forming), is on press and die force on plate, strip, pipe and profiles, the plastic deformation or separation, thus obtaining the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping molding method). Stamping billets are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and steel strips.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Brushed stainless steel refers to: stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range