||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius? Why does the new 200 Toyota Prius have solar panels at the top of the vehicle?
- Q:How does solar panels work?
- Since you said does instead of do I think it would be fruitless trying to explain it...
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- Solar panels are one of today's best investments! With a lifespan of 25 to 30 years minimum, and a payback period of 0 year or less, the economics are a no-brainer. There are often state loan programs giving you low interest or no interest for a length of time. There are also tax credits and rebates that take care of a lot of the up front money. Calculate for yourself what you will pay to your utility over the next 30 years. Then see how the cost of a solar electric system compares. My company has helped scores of homeowners and business owners claim Independence and take control of their energy costs for the next few decades. Contact us to have a site evaluation and payback analysis for your particular situation.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- I can begin to point you in the right direction. It is a very complicated thing you are asking about. Solar panels produce direct current, in order to store that power for use at night, and on cloudy days, you need a lot of batteries. Those batteries store direct current. In order to use that direct current to power your refrigerator, you need to put it through a thing called an inverter. The inverter produces AC from DC. You may have seen one for sale to plug into the lighter in a car so you can use things that require AC in your car. The inverter looses power doing the conversion. Over time, you can purchase direct current appliances, and make the system more efficient. Years ago, a decision was made to go with AC because of transmission issues (you can move AC across a wire a long distance, and DC is more difficult to move). Many appliances convert AC to DC internally to do their work, but such appliances are expensive. Have I answered your question? Not really. You should understand your question better though.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- Because its not voltage related its current related. look at the start up values for the motor w respect to current. This will be listed in amps or milliamps. Then cross reference that to the output of your solar panel also listed in amps or milli amps... ;)
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Congratulations on your solar panel. It takes a lot of work to construct one. Tying to the electric grid requires permission from your power company, and conformance to local building codes. This generally means compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), meaning your panels must be UL (or similar rating from another standard) listed, for fire and electrical safety reasons. Homemade panels won't qualify, unfortunately. I really would discourage you from trying to do a jungle installation without permission, as the power distribution in a house is nothing to be trifled with. That would also likely void your homeowner's insurance, and give the bank a reason to call your mortgage, if you have these.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- The general answer is toward the equator, so south when the array is north of the Tropic of Cancer, and north when south of the Tropic of Capricorn. In the equatorial zone, one would often still point towards the equator, but other factors such as wanting the panels to efficiently drain rain and dew come into play. But wait, not so fast. Financial considerations dominate in some areas. When afternoon electricity costs more than morning electricity, it may pay to have panels oriented southwest in the northern hemisphere. Where electricity costs the same all day long, it may pay to orient the panels southeast, to harvest more in the morning, when temperatures are cooler, and the panels are more efficient. For solar hot water, SW is usually optimal in the northern hemisphere, because of higher ambient temperatures, and also the usage pattern of most people using the hot water when they get home in the evening. A local installer that has been around for several years will know what orientation is optimal for your area.
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- The catch is you pay a monthly electric bill to the company that installed it. There are a couple ways to pay for solar power. One way is to pay the full cost of installing it then get all the power it makes at no cost. The other way is they install it for free and they become like a second power company. You pay them for the solar power and still pay your electric utility for any power from their generator that you use. The idea (usually a promise) is that the monthly rate will be lower than the power company charges. I would prefer to pay the full cost of the installation and own the power it makes from then on. But you need to have enough cash, or the ability to borrow enough, to pay that way.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range