1. The Size and Chemical Composition of Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball Well Quality and Abrasive Resisitance For Cement Plant
Weight of each
Times of falling (3.5m)
4. Applied Field of Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball Well Quality and Abrasive Resisitance For Cement Plant
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing,
3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
5. Photos of Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball Well Quality and Abrasive Resisitance For Cement Plant
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- This is difficult to say, the key is to see the specific parts and components, the final mechanical performance requirements.For example, gray cast iron, usually graphite annealing, to heat treatment annealing, surface quenching and so on, ductile iron can be a variety of annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical treatment and so on, in a word, heat treatment of steel can usually, nodular cast iron can do. Malleable cast iron and vermicular cast iron are often subjected to graphitization annealing and stress relieving annealing, while wear-resistant cast irons often undergo quenching + low temperature tempering, and so on.Welding is the case, such as bearing steel welding must be quenched + low temperature tempering, machine spindle welding (repair welding) must be quenched and tempered treatment, and so on. Of course, if it is a general weld, there is no need for heat treatment or, at most, stress relieving annealing.
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- For the nodular cast iron, the hardness, strength and wear resistance are improved, such as used in the manufacture of automobile, tractor, diesel engine crankshaft, connecting rod and other important parts. A normalizing and hypereutectoid ball annealing before, can eliminate the mesh two cementite spheroidizing annealing, to ensure that all spheres of cementite. Annealing is a metal heat treatment process, which means the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, sufficient for a long time, and then cooled at an appropriate speed. The purpose is to reduce hardness, improve machinability, eliminate residual stress, stabilize size, reduce deformation and crack tendency, refine grain, adjust microstructure and eliminate tissue defects. Its purpose: (1) reduce hardness and improve machinability; (2) eliminate residual stress, stabilize size, reduce deformation and crack tendency; (3) refine grain, adjust microstructure and eliminate tissue defects. In production, annealing process is widely used.
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to different casting process and parts materials, each has relevant standards, can be found online;
- Q:Shandong foundry, casting small pieces of precision casting
- Small foundry in Shandong too much, like many of us in Qingdao, then Dongying Changshun investment casting is a home, they are also casting precision casting equipment, specifically what I recommend that local enterprises, far is not convenient,
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- First, from the source, tools, raw material drying, in the process of melting into the reaction gas, another influence is pouring process, such as high temperature solidification gas dissolved too much after not excluded. The method can adjust the pouring temperature properly, control the source of gas (drying and controlling the inoculant, especially the content of magnesium), and add cooling iron to change the solidification mode. It depends on what kind of casting you are. You can't make it clear at once. And molding sand relationship is mainly water content and permeability, brush coating resin content.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Like stainless steel casting, duplex stainless steel casting is phosphating, ductile iron gray iron is not required
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Mainly because of the cooling shrinkage caused by internal stress caused. There is the change of temperature distribution in materials element imbalance, is typical of surface and internal, thin wall and thick wall, bottom and top.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Airhole above 2mm recommended LT101 casting defect repair agent. If repair quality requirements, high availability LT111 iron repair agent, LT112 steel repair agent, LT113 aluminum repair agent, LT114 copper repair agent.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- Among them, special casting has metal mould casting, pressure casting, low pressure casting, lost wax casting (also known as precision casting), shell casting, lost foam casting, centrifugal casting, continuous casting, V casting, and clay casting
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range