Detailed Product Description
2.Finish: Texture MT11015
3.Material : PC
4.Mould Life: 300,000 shots
Plastic mould for PDA car charge base
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
20 years experience
Plastic injection Mould products
Cavity & Core
LKM , HASCO
Nos of Cavity
As customer rquest
Hot Runner,Cold Runner …
Texture, High glossy ,Painting,Chrome Plating
Wooden Box or as your requirement
-- Competitive price.
-- Professional, excellent, but simple design.
-- High quality, reliability and long mould life.
-- Professional customised R&D program.
-- Diverse and mature craft.
-- Continuous service and supply.
-- Strict quality management.
-- High-quaity and integrated equipments:
-- High-speed processing center.
--Sodick wire cutting.
--Sodick cnc sinker EDM, EROWA Tooling System.
--40 sets plastic machinery with 80-1600MT.
--All our operations satify the standard of ISO9001:2008 certification.
--Exported products comply to requirements of Rohs certificate.
- Q:The application of plastics in life
- In everyday life. Plastic applications are more extensive, such as raincoats, toothbrushes, plastic bags, plastic film, etc., in the household electrical appliance industry, TV sets, fans, and so on, also has a wide range of applications. In addition, plastic as a new type of packaging materials, has been widely used in the field of packaging, such as a variety of hollow containers, injection containers, corrugated boxes, banding rope, packing belt and so on
- Q:What plastic does the plastic shell of electronic product do?
- General use of ABS, as well as with TOS, TTC and BUC. Alloys are also popular.
- Q:The use of ABS (engineering plastics) shell of electronic products in high temperature emissions of gas carcinogenic, the use of other materials of electronic products whether carcinogenic?
- Choose ABS products, long-term use temperature of 75 degrees, short-term use temperature of 90 degrees, release from 220 degrees, harmful gas temperature is far from very;Carbon fiber dust can cause cancer, but unless you burn the plastic, carbon fiber is not released (carbon fiber does not vaporize).
- Q:What are the common plastics used in electronic products?
- Plastic definition: also known as high polymer, called resin. It is an organic compound composed of many molecules. After adding some additives, the solid state of the original particles becomes liquid and finally becomes solid by heating, squeezing, filling and the like.Classification of plastic materials: 1. heat can be rigid plastic - urea resin, epoxy resin, can not be recycled, re use of 2.PVC, ABS, POM, PMMA, PS, etc., can be recycled and reused.
- Q:What is the 30 product? It's like plastic or electronic
- The waste includes two parts: industrial waste residue and domestic waste. Industrial waste residue refers to waste produced in industrial production and processing, mainly including coal, stone, fly ash, steel slag, blast furnace slag, red mud, plastic and petroleum waste residue, etc.. Domestic waste mainly kitchen waste, waste plastics, paper, broken glass, metal products and so on. In the city, as the population continues to increase, household waste is increasing at an annual rate of 10%, constituting a major public nuisance.
- Q:What material is the plastic junction box made of?
- PVC: (polyvinyl chloride) chemical and physical properties rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials. PVC material is a kind of non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use.
- Q:Engineering plastics used in electronic and electrical engineering PEEK, PEI, what is the specific part of the call?
- PEI is mainly used for electrical and electronic components wear - resistant flame retardant insulation in the field of electrical and electronic, including connectors, ordinaryandmicro relayshell, circuit board, coil, flexible circuit, mirror, high precisionopticalcomponentsof high strength and dimensional stability
- Q:The use of various plastic materials
- Suitable plastic products: for general structures or wear resistant transmission parts and corrosion protection equipment. Gears, pumps, impellers, bearings, handles, pipes, motors, housings, electronic parts, clocks and watches, water tanks, freezers, refrigerators, housings, stationery, toysGPPS modified polystyrene 204The transparency of 88-92%, refractive index 1.59-1.60, suitable for light products, dyeing is strong, non-toxic and tasteless, no fungus growth, high impact strength, resistance to acid and alkali resistant performance is good, not on the basis of solvent, excellent electrical properties, easy molding, moisture less than 0.02% can maintain the strength and size of high humidity, but the brittleness.
- Q:PP and PS plastic boxes of that material are better for electronic packaging? Which kind of hardness is good? Is PVC soft?
- PS electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation) excellent, colorless and transparent, light transmittance after organic glass, color of water resistance, good chemical stability and strength. In general, but the crisp, easy to produce stress cracking, no resistance to benzene. Gasoline and other organic solvents. Suitable for production of transparent insulation decorative pieces and chemical. Instrument. Optical instruments and other parts.
- Q:Are electronic plastic shells flame retardant?
- Polyamide, commonly known as nylon (PA), is a thermoplastic resin on the main chain containing repeated amide groups (- NHCO). Nylon has been widely used in various fields because of its good mechanical properties, electrical properties, heat resistance, toughness, oil resistance, wear resistance, self lubrication, chemical resistance and other excellent properties.
We mainly involve in developing auto mould and small/large double injection mould .For example,we are skilled in designing and manufacturing molds for car light and car air-condition cover ,double injection mold and insert mold for consumer electronics, and double injection mold for car light (with double injection mould machine above 550T ). We also got diverse reprocessing technology such as assembling after shaped, texture, spraying lacquer,electroplating,UV,ect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Osaka Japan,Ravenna Italy,Montreal American
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range