Detailed Product Description
2.Finish: Texture MT11015
3.Material : PC
4.Mould Life: 300,000 shots
PDA car charger base precision plastic injection molding parts
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
20 years experience
Plastic injection Mould products
Cavity & Core
LKM , HASCO
Nos of Cavity
As customer rquest
Hot Runner,Cold Runner …
Texture, High glossy ,Painting,Chrome Plating
Wooden Box or as your requirement
-- Competitive price.
-- Professional, excellent, but simple design.
-- High quality, reliability and long mould life.
-- Professional customised R&D program.
-- Diverse and mature craft.
-- Continuous service and supply.
-- Strict quality management.
-- High-quaity and integrated equipments:
-- High-speed processing center.
--Sodick wire cutting.
--Sodick cnc sinker EDM, EROWA Tooling System.
--40 sets plastic machinery with 80-1600MT.
--All our operations satify the standard of ISO9001:2008 certification.
--Exported products comply to requirements of Rohs certificate.
- Q:How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- The crystal field theory holds that when the rare earth ions are doped into the crystal, the energy levels are different and the free ions are affected by the lattice ions in the vicinity. This effect comes mainly from the electrostatic field generated by the surrounding ions, commonly known as the crystal field . The crystal field changes the splitting and transition probabilities of the ions. Rare earth ions form a typical discrete luminescent center in solid. In a discrete luminescence center, electrons participating in the luminescence transition are electrons forming the central ions themselves, and the transitions of electrons occur between the energy levels of the ions themselves. The luminescence properties of the center depend mainly on the ions themselves, while the influence of the lattice of the matrix is secondary.
- Q:What glue does the ABS plastic adhere to? The coating area is very small, and the square plastic electronic shell is 20 centimeters per week.
- With slow drying glue, bonding effect is very good, quick drying glue easy brittle crack
- Q:Can lithium-ion batteries be coated on conductive plastic?
- Conductive plastics are mainly used in electronics, integrated circuit packaging, electromagnetic shielding, and other fields.
- Q:What plastic does the plastic shell of electronic product do?
- Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, noise elimination, and outstanding performance.
- Q:The use of ABS (engineering plastics) shell of electronic products in high temperature emissions of gas carcinogenic, the use of other materials of electronic products whether carcinogenic?
- Choose ABS products, long-term use temperature of 75 degrees, short-term use temperature of 90 degrees, release from 220 degrees, harmful gas temperature is far from very;Carbon fiber dust can cause cancer, but unless you burn the plastic, carbon fiber is not released (carbon fiber does not vaporize).
- Q:What are the common plastics used in electronic products?
- Definition: plastic is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, nitrogen and other organic or inorganic elements, the finished product is solid, in the manufacturing process is molten liquid, so can take heating to melting, the pressure makes the flow, cooling the solidification, and the formation of various shapes, the huge and be the most changeful. Material group called plastic.
- Q:What material is the plastic junction box made of?
- PVC: (polyvinyl chloride) chemical and physical properties rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials. PVC material is a kind of non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use.
- Q:Are electronic plastic shells flame retardant?
- Especially in the field of electronic products, there are countless fires caused by nylon, which cause great losses
- Q:What are the common plastics
- Polyethylene terephthalate two (PET): common in mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles. PET heat-resistant to 70 degrees, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, it should not be placed in the car for a long time, preferably at room temperature, a one-time use.
- Q:What plastic is the skeleton of an electronic transformer made of? Want to have detailed plastic model ratio?
- PBT: usually white, brown or beige, toughness is relatively good, temperature at 120 degrees, heat deformation (thermal deformation temperature of 205 degrees), fire rating of 94V-0, the material of the insulation performance is good, the high voltage is 22KV/mm, the surface is not smooth; the influence of the above characteristics. The material is mainly used for transformer or inductor in the production line of small size is relatively small, at the same time this kind of material is cheaper, Tesco, low manufacturing cost, suitable for mass production.
We mainly involve in developing auto mould and small/large double injection mould .For example,we are skilled in designing and manufacturing molds for car light and car air-condition cover ,double injection mold and insert mold for consumer electronics, and double injection mold for car light (with double injection mould machine above 550T ). We also got diverse reprocessing technology such as assembling after shaped, texture, spraying lacquer,electroplating,UV,ect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Osaka Japan,Ravenna Italy,Montreal American
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range