Detailed Product Description
1.S136 steel+heat treatment.
2.Mould base:FUTABA from swiss
3.Develop time:20 days after coordination.
4.18 years experience.
What Our Manufacture Does:
1.Automobile : Air –outlet / vent,Rearview mirror,Instrument panel ,Horn so on.
2.Electronic : Wireless receiver parts, USB housing, Mobile phone plastic part, Loptop cover and parts,
remote control , key-press. etc...
3.Mechanical : Percision instrument, Motor support part ,Pump plastic part.
4.Our customers : BBK, Sony, NEC, Sumsung, Sony, Starbucks, Disney, etc...
- Q:How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- Q:The application of plastics in life
- In everyday life. Plastic applications are more extensive, such as raincoats, toothbrushes, plastic bags, plastic film, etc., in the household electrical appliance industry, TV sets, fans, and so on, also has a wide range of applications. In addition, plastic as a new type of packaging materials, has been widely used in the field of packaging, such as a variety of hollow containers, injection containers, corrugated boxes, banding rope, packing belt and so on
- Q:What is the 30 product? It's like plastic or electronic
- The waste includes two parts: industrial waste residue and domestic waste. Industrial waste residue refers to waste produced in industrial production and processing, mainly including coal, stone, fly ash, steel slag, blast furnace slag, red mud, plastic and petroleum waste residue, etc.. Domestic waste mainly kitchen waste, waste plastics, paper, broken glass, metal products and so on. In the city, as the population continues to increase, household waste is increasing at an annual rate of 10%, constituting a major public nuisance.
- Q:Why does the plastic bar live against friction with the silk? The metal bar is not electrified with the silk
- Modern science tells us that any object is made up of atoms, and that atoms are made up of positively charged nuclei and negatively charged electrons, which move around the nucleus. Under normal circumstances, the number of positive charges in the nucleus is equal to the number of negative charges in the outer electron band, and the atom is electrically neutral, so the whole object is neutral. In the nucleus, the number of positive charges is difficult to change, while the outer electrons are removed from the nucleus and transferred to another, so that the number of negative charges in the outer electron band changes. When an object loses electrons, the total negative charge of its electron band is less than the positive charge of the nucleus; it shows a positive charge; on the contrary, it is a neutral object that exhibits negative charge when electrons are obtained.
- Q:Engineering plastics used in electronic and electrical engineering PEEK, PEI, what is the specific part of the call?
- Peek has excellent electrical properties and is an ideal electrical insulator. It can still maintain good electrical insulation under bad working conditions such as high temperature, high pressure and high humidity
- Q:The use of various plastic materials
- ABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.
- Q:Are electronic plastic shells flame retardant?
- Polyamide, commonly known as nylon (PA), is a thermoplastic resin on the main chain containing repeated amide groups (- NHCO). Nylon has been widely used in various fields because of its good mechanical properties, electrical properties, heat resistance, toughness, oil resistance, wear resistance, self lubrication, chemical resistance and other excellent properties.
- Q:What are the common plastics
- Polyethylene terephthalate two (PET): common in mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles. PET heat-resistant to 70 degrees, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, it should not be placed in the car for a long time, preferably at room temperature, a one-time use.
- Q:What's the best glue for a plastic plate?
- Plastic board bonding, first of all to determine what plastic is plastic If not PP, PE; you can choose a lot of glue, look at your request, instant glue, AB glue, silicone can;If it is PP, PE will use a dedicated glue, and I have PP, PE adhesive glue, for PP, PE bonding strength is very good, not crisp, not hard, capable of high temperature 200 degrees, waterproof seal;
- Q:What plastic is the skeleton of an electronic transformer made of? Want to have detailed plastic model ratio?
- Bakelite (PHENOLIC): general is black, as one of the most frequently used transformer skeleton high-quality raw materials, such as Changchun T373J, T375J, PM9820, PM9630 Sumitomo, the material is brittle, fire rating of 94V-0, especially the high temperature (370 degrees), the ability to withstand voltage is 10KV/mm left and right, smooth surface can be said; bakelite, transformer is used inside a material most, because it has high temperature resistance, no deformation, high voltage resistance medium, suitable for large and medium-sized power transformer, but fragile is a disadvantage, it is inevitable, and this kind of material can not be recycled.
We have an experienced quality control team who once worked in authorized factory, They work hard and make sure of every detail on the quality to offer our customer quality products. We hope make a long-term cooperation with our customers , and we seek for win-win with our customer , so we have never cheat or do anything dishonest on my business. we can offer samples to our customer for approval, so our customer would not worry to start business with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001:2004 ;OHSAS 18001; RoHS ;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range