Detailed Product Description
1.S136 steel+heat treatment.
2.Mould base:FUTABA from swiss
3.Develop time:20 days after coordination.
4.18 years experience.
What Our Manufacture Does:
1.Automobile : Air –outlet / vent,Rearview mirror,Instrument panel ,Horn so on.
2.Electronic : Wireless receiver parts, USB housing, Mobile phone plastic part, Loptop cover and parts,
remote control , key-press. etc...
3.Mechanical : Percision instrument, Motor support part ,Pump plastic part.
4.Our customers : BBK, Sony, NEC, Sumsung, Sony, Starbucks, Disney, etc...
- Q:How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- The crystal field theory holds that when the rare earth ions are doped into the crystal, the energy levels are different and the free ions are affected by the lattice ions in the vicinity. This effect comes mainly from the electrostatic field generated by the surrounding ions, commonly known as the crystal field . The crystal field changes the splitting and transition probabilities of the ions. Rare earth ions form a typical discrete luminescent center in solid. In a discrete luminescence center, electrons participating in the luminescence transition are electrons forming the central ions themselves, and the transitions of electrons occur between the energy levels of the ions themselves. The luminescence properties of the center depend mainly on the ions themselves, while the influence of the lattice of the matrix is secondary.
- Q:What glue does the ABS plastic adhere to? The coating area is very small, and the square plastic electronic shell is 20 centimeters per week.
- Hello, ABS plastic bonding between small areas, flat bonding, direct use of this YH-818, transparent, environmentally friendly, can not tear down
- Q:Can lithium-ion batteries be coated on conductive plastic?
- Conductive plastics are mainly used in electronics, integrated circuit packaging, electromagnetic shielding, and other fields.
- Q:The application of plastics in life
- Plastic has been widely used in agriculture, industry, construction, packaging, agriculture in various fields of defense industry and people's daily life: a lot of plastic is used in the manufacture of plastic film seedling, film, greenhouse film, drainage pipeline, fishing nets and aquaculture buoys etc.
- Q:What are the common plastics used in electronic products?
- Definition: plastic is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, nitrogen and other organic or inorganic elements, the finished product is solid, in the manufacturing process is molten liquid, so can take heating to melting, the pressure makes the flow, cooling the solidification, and the formation of various shapes, the huge and be the most changeful. Material group called plastic.
- Q:Why does the plastic bar live against friction with the silk? The metal bar is not electrified with the silk
- When two objects rub against each other, because the nuclei of different objects bind different nuclei, there must be one object losing some electrons and the other getting extra electrons. If a glass rod is rubbed against the silk, some electrons of the glass rod are transferred to the silk. The rod is positively charged by the loss of electrons, and the silk is negatively charged with electrons. Friction with a rubber stick, and some of the fur's electrons are transferred to the rubber bar. The fur is positively charged and the rubber bar is negatively charged.
- Q:PP-R plastic hot melt machine manual temperature control and electronic temperature control which is good?
- A little better work, must have temperature regulation, electronic new out, not too mature, the price is high. Better to buy machinery. Zhejiang harmony
- Q:Engineering plastics used in electronic and electrical engineering PEEK, PEI, what is the specific part of the call?
- PEEK is used to make wafer carrier, electronic insulation diaphragm and all kinds of connecting devices. Besides, it can also be used for insulating film, connector, printed circuit board and high temperature connector
- Q:The use of various plastic materials
- ABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.
- Q:What are the common plastics
- Polypropylene (PP): common in microwave oven boxes, bottles, ordinary lunch boxes. The lunch boxes made of polypropylene can be put into the microwave oven and reused after careful cleaning. But some microwave oven boxes are made of polypropylene, but the box cover is made of other kinds of plastics, so it can not be put into the microwave oven with the box.
We have an experienced quality control team who once worked in authorized factory, They work hard and make sure of every detail on the quality to offer our customer quality products. We hope make a long-term cooperation with our customers , and we seek for win-win with our customer , so we have never cheat or do anything dishonest on my business. we can offer samples to our customer for approval, so our customer would not worry to start business with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001:2004 ;OHSAS 18001; RoHS ;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range