Painting, zinc plate, or Hot-Dip Galvanized
BS EN10025,JIS G3444-2006,GB/T 3091-2001, ASTM A106-2006, API 5L
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Within 25 days
|Packaging Detail:||Pallet package or in bulk according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days after receiving your deposit|
1. formwork steel cuplock scaffolding
3.Certified by SGS,BV,ISO
Standards with Spigot
H frame & L frame scaffolding
1)Size 1219X1700mm or 1219*1930mm,1350*2000mm,1350*2500mm,
2)Material Q235 or Q345
3)Finished painted or galvanized ,powder coated
4)Tube size 42mm*2.0mm and 25.4mm*1.8mm
5)Weight 18.5kg. 13KG
6)4 feet x 6 feet or other size can be done also.
- Q:What are the dangers of scaffolding
- The scaffold and bar for use of instability, binding is not strong or break and fall; the improper operation of the impact and accident etc.;Improper operation generally have the following situations:A. overexert, causing physical instability;B. in the frame and pull the car back walking;C. crowded collision;D. many people handling or installation of heavier components;Ice and snow on the E. frame is not clear, causing the slide.
- Q:what's the meaning of scaffold?
- scaffolding business would refer to building the business up in steps that are connected. A gradual increase, building up from what is already in place.
- Scaffolding is the support the teacher provides to lead the student to learn the necessary skill. In a classroom discussion on a literary text, the teacher might scaffold learners by starting questions with concrete answers (found in the text) then asking guiding questions which require more abstract thought (for instance, asking students to make inferences). In other instances, if a concept or skill is too difficult for a student, the teacher may choose to reteach an earlier skill, then provide one-on-one tutoring on the new skill until the student gets it. There are other ways to scaffold. Some students may only need the support of a peer-partner to reach success. Others may need a change in environment (move to a quieter place to work) or a change in material (providing colored transparencies for a dyslexic student during silent reading). Scaffolding is a form of targeted, differentiated support. What you will find over time is that the techniques you use actually serve more than just the intended audience. I have found that scaffolding during classroom discourse helps not just the obviously struggling student, but those who were reluctant to raise their hands or otherwise let me know that they were struggling, too.
- Q:]How does Pearl react when Dimmesdale calls Hester and herself to mount the scaffold with him?
- The answer can be found in the novel The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Read that and you'll have the answer!
- Q:How do you calculate the tonnage of scaffolds to use in a project?
- tonnage is related to the volume of a certain material to be used in a certain project... so as to volume, tonnage is just the volume of the material to be used, given the specifiations in this case, scaffolds. consult your design and count the distribution of the scaffolds to be used.. average ratio of scaffolding tonnage is a ton per 10 square meter... also depends on the quantity of the project.
- Q:How long after getting an industrial/scaffold ear piercing does it stop hurting?
- the industrial take over a year to FULLY heal. and it will be for a while.
- Q:male scaffolders only if i was swinging on the scaffold would ya stomp on my fingers with ya workboots on?
- depends how many times have i told you to get off?
- Q:Little help on Industrial/Scaffold Piercings?
- My industrial was the biggest nightmare piercing I've ever had. I just retired it a few weeks or so ago after waiting for it to heal for 13 months. They usually take between 6 and 12 months to heal. It never healed completely. I got keloids on the inside and outside of both holes and they looked absolutely terrible. I was actually embarrassed when people asked to see my piercing. I couldn't sleep or use the phone or use headphones on that side of my head. Changing the jewelry to titanium only made it worse (and titanium usually does wonders in my piercings). It was the most finicky and miserable piercing I have ever had. Mine was not done with one needle. That is an improper piercing technique. The second hole does hurt like heck, though. Also, don't over-clean it. Twice a day is sufficient. Sea salt soaks are amazing, too!
- Q:scaffold, where to buy?
- heres okorder.com there are many different sizes and kinds of scaffolding , buy what best suits your needs...
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range