Painting, zinc plate, or Hot-Dip Galvanized
BS EN10025,JIS G3444-2006,GB/T 3091-2001, ASTM A106-2006, API 5L
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Within 25 days
|Packaging Detail:||Pallet package or in bulk according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days after receiving your deposit|
1. formwork steel cuplock scaffolding
3.Certified by SGS,BV,ISO
Standards with Spigot
H frame & L frame scaffolding
1)Size 1219X1700mm or 1219*1930mm,1350*2000mm,1350*2500mm,
2)Material Q235 or Q345
3)Finished painted or galvanized ,powder coated
4)Tube size 42mm*2.0mm and 25.4mm*1.8mm
5)Weight 18.5kg. 13KG
6)4 feet x 6 feet or other size can be done also.
- Q:scaffold piercings? what do you think?
- I think industrial (or scaffold) piercings look pretty damn cool. It will obv hurt, but nothing out of the ordinary. Also, remember its just painful for a sec and then you got an awesome piercing for as long as you want!
- Q:Scaffolding Piercing Help?!?
- in my opinion you should ride it out and just clean it more often. not only will the piercings give you trouble if you try to change the earring now, the piercings themselves will move slightly and you won't be able to put an industrial bar back through it. if you can live with these go through with it, if not, wash often, rotate the bar constantly and avoid sleeping on it and getting your hair caught up in it. like you said, piercings in the cartilage are very sensitive and need time and nurturing so that they can heal properly.
- Q:Hester Prynne on the scaffold?
- She was only on it once officially but there are several appearances in the book.
- Q:how did they turn the cells into a polymer for the heart scaffold ?
- May have misunderstood. The heart is gently stripped of cells by using a detergent - this leaves the extracelllular matrix - a polymer of collagen - inert and insoluble. New cells (stem cells) will then be added to the structure to repopulate it with living heart muscle which gain coordination and structure from the matrix.
- Q:Bracket cast in situ beam bracket must use bowl buckle scaffold
- No mandatory provisions.JGJ1622008 construction formwork safety technical specifications, is the latest specification
- Q:people who have an industrial/scaffolding piercing?!?
- Actually getting it pierced isn't all that painful, it's the couple of weeks after that might hurt...but as long as it's looking after properly (cleaned every day) all should be good. Sleeping on it can be painful, so i would suggest you get the side pierced that you don't usually sleep on. As for taking your mind off it, maybe take someone in with you while you get it done? then you can either talk to them to distract you or just squeeze their hand...also try not to look at the needle as this could just scare you, don't worry too much though, it'll all be over and done with in a few seconds and the pain really isn't that bad. As well as making sure you clean it every day, it's also important to make sure you're not playing with/touching it all the time as this could lead to an infection, always make sure your hands are clean before touching it. That industrial bar looks really nice, i would aim on waiting a couple of months before putting it in though maybe even about 4-5 months. Overall i think you should defiantly get it pierced the look really nice, good luck!! :)
- Q:Is it possible to use Boston Ivy as scaffolding for wisteria so one climbs up the other?
- No, ivy isn't that strong. One can easily unzip it from the walls. Wisteria is way too heavy for ivy. Plus you have the root competition down below. Ivy creates an incredible dense mat of roots , little grows with it. Wisteria would have quite a battle on its hands for root space and nutrients.
- Q:What are the safety requirements for the dismantling of construction scaffolding
- (1) prior to the dismantling of the scaffold, the work instructions for the removal shall be prepared and submitted for approval according to the design approval procedure of the scaffold. No work instructions or safety measures are not implemented, it is strictly prohibited to dismantle the work.(2) prior to the removal of the work, the approved work instructions and construction plans shall be made to the site construction personnel. And should check the implementation of site safety measures.
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- (less than 12 meters), such as how many kilograms of steel pipe, the number of fasteners
- Q:What is the difference between Scaffolding and Zone of Proximal Development?
- Taken from okorder: Vygotsky believed that when a student is at the zone of proximal development for a particular task, providing the appropriate assistance (scaffolding) will give the student enough of a boost to achieve the task. Once the student, with the benefit of scaffolding, masters the task, the scaffolding can then be removed and the student will then be able to complete the task again on his own.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range