Painting, zinc plate, or Hot-Dip Galvanized
BS EN10025,JIS G3444-2006,GB/T 3091-2001, ASTM A106-2006, API 5L
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Within 25 days
|Packaging Detail:||Pallet package or in bulk according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days after receiving your deposit|
1. formwork steel cuplock scaffolding
3.Certified by SGS,BV,ISO
Standards with Spigot
H frame & L frame scaffolding
1)Size 1219X1700mm or 1219*1930mm,1350*2000mm,1350*2500mm,
2)Material Q235 or Q345
3)Finished painted or galvanized ,powder coated
4)Tube size 42mm*2.0mm and 25.4mm*1.8mm
5)Weight 18.5kg. 13KG
6)4 feet x 6 feet or other size can be done also.
- Q:Scarlet Letter: Why does Hester keep her promise to Chillingworth on the scaffold?
- Because she owes him since she cheated on him.
- Q:What is the difference between Scaffolding and Zone of Proximal Development?
- Taken from okorder: Vygotsky believed that when a student is at the zone of proximal development for a particular task, providing the appropriate assistance (scaffolding) will give the student enough of a boost to achieve the task. Once the student, with the benefit of scaffolding, masters the task, the scaffolding can then be removed and the student will then be able to complete the task again on his own.
- Q:can anyone tell me if it is true that the scaffolding on york minster has to stay there for political reasons?
- Eee, by gum, Petey.....all ye hed te do wuz GOOGLE scaffolding on york minster, in'it? And y'eed a learned they's FIXING it reckon on it tekkin 'em ten year or moore!
- Q:Can anybody provide me the formula for calculating scaffold volume on circular tank?
- Step 1. Measure the diameter of the tank (D). Step 2. Measure the height (h) for a vertical tank or length (l) of a horizontal tank. Step 3. Calculate the cross-sectional area of the tank using Equation 1. Equation 1: Cross-sectional Area, A = 3.14 x D x D/4 Step 4. Calculate the volume of the tank in cubic feet using Equation 2. Equation 2: Volume in cubic feet = A x h [for a vertical tank] Volume in cubic feet = A x l [for a horizontal tank] Step 5. Convert the volume of the tank from cubic feet to gallons using Equation 3. Equation 3: Volume in gallons = (Volume in cubic feet) x 7.48
- Q:What scaffold courses do i need to do to work offshore?
- Sorry if I'm not serious, but go to Hong Kong as there they do scaffolding made of bamboo and 170 floors high ,2000mtrs above the sea level... Now that is serious...
- Q:Compared to Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding have what distinction, what are the advantages
- 3, Pankou scaffolding load intensity up to 200KN capacity4, Pankou scaffolding scaffolding activities. Abandon the traditional parts easily lost, easily damaged, and compared with the ordinary bowl-scaffold, saving up to 2/3 more than the amount of steel, so to a certain extent, greatly shorten the construction unit cost and economic loss.
- Q:Hello! How much does a scaffold piercing cost... on average?
- Location Pierced through from the top rim and coming out on the side rim Procedure can be pierced as two separate piercings and then a long barbell fitted when healed , though more successful and comfortable when pierced straight through initially , the barbell then fitting comfortably as guaranteed to line up exactly This can be multiple pierced with barbells sitting parallel to each other, or designed to sit diagonally forming a cross as well as even being placed vertically from Helix to the lobe. These are only possible where the main cartilage shape of the ear does not protrude preventing a straight passage for the jewellery to sit comfortably. Procedure Needle piercing Complications As there are two piercings and each has the potential to swell a barbell at least 4mm larger than the ear is required to allow for swelling
- Q:Scaffolding/Industrial piercing?
- I have two lobe piercings on both ears, two cartilage piercings and an industrial that i got five months ago. I was expecting my industrial to be very painful but it wasn't that bad (i have a high pain tolerance though) its a bearable pain. Like all other piercings the healing process is the worst part and still when i bump it (like when im doing my hair) it hurts like a B****! lol. And don't play with it alot when you first get it, it causes scar tissue bumps. Use H20cean spray or you can do 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1 cup of water to help heal it. The healing time is long, 4 months to a year. I paid $65 dollars in the us idk how much that is UK. It was definitely worth it though! Go for it :)
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold what are the characteristics
- (c) the cross bar is made of welded joints of 48 mm x 3.5mm steel pipe with a certain length. Horizontal connecting rod for vertical rod, or horizontal bearing rod of frame;
- Q:A painter is standing on a scaffold raising at a constant speed. He pushes a can over at 15.00 meters.?
- The initial velocity is not zero since the scaffold is moving upward when the can gets pushed over. And final velocity, vf, does not represent the speed of the scaffold (if that is what you're trying to solve). y = (vo)(t) - (1/2)gt² 15 m = (vo)(3.25 s) - (1/2)(9.81 m/s²)(3.25 s)² vo = +20.5 m/s
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range