Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made by continuous processing method. The fiber interweave shapely after being needled. It has excellent tensile strength. The blanket do not contains any bonding agent.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket not only can resist the chemical species, but also the hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. The Fiber Blanket has excellent capability of resisting the oil. After being dried, it will repossess the thermal characteristic and the physical feature.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Technical Advantages:
-Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
-Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
-Strong tensile resistance
-Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Applications:
-Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
-Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
-Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
-Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
-Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
-Materials of high-temperature filtration.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Product Specifications:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Okorder providers various densities and thickness of Ceramic Fiber Blanket, pleases contact us for your needs.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion. Ceramic fiber product is a kind of good refractory material with such advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, low heat capacity, good heat insulation performance, nontoxicity, etc.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- HLGX ceramic fiber blanket itself is composed of many micron diameter ceramic fiber perplexing interweaved, i.e. HLGX ceramic fiber blanket, whether it is the standard grade HLGX-212, grade HLGX-512 or containing zirconium maximum temperature of 1400 DEG C, they are porous materials with high porosity is more than 90%, so hot after contracting Huolong ceramic fiber blanket heating or expansion will be the equivalent pore off, will not be too obvious. This is from an experimental point of view.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanently fire resistant. It can endure above 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Also known as aluminum silicate ceramic fiber is a new type of temperature thermal insulation materials is the lowest maximum use temperature of 900 DEG C is 1400 DEG C. The landlord said I think it is cotton like ceramic fiber cotton or ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber refractory temperature in several kind of standard common type of high purity aluminum high pick shaped aluminum containing zirconium.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.
- Q:Characteristics of profiled fiber
- Second is the surface area is big, can enhance the coverage ability, reduces the fabric transparency. The utility model can also improve the pilling resistance of the ring fiber. Third, because of the special shape of the section, it can enhance the cohesion between the fibers, and improve the bulkiness and breathability of the fibers. The fourth is the anti drawing performance is better than the circular fiber.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials?
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What is the difference between thermal insulation cotton and thermal insulation sand?
- Thermal insulation cotton: moisture-proof panel composite on line, because it has a large number of small air voids, so that it plays the role of thermal insulation, sound absorption, noise reduction and safety protection, and is the best material for building thermal insulation, sound absorption and quenching. Suitable for a wide range of temperature, from -40 to 105 degrees Celsius, and anti-aging properties, durable. The flame retardant effect reaches the national B1 standard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range