Aluminium Silicate Ceramic Fiber Blanket for furnace
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 30000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1:Ceramic Fiber Blanket
2:strong, lightweight, flexible insulating products
Aluminium Silicate Ceramic Fiber Blanket for furnace is detailed as follow :
Classification Temperature 1260°C, 1400°C, 1430°C, 1500°C
Density: 64, 96, 128,160kg/m3
1: Resistance to high temperature
2: Low thermal conductivity
3: Resistance to thermal shock
4: Excellent corrosion resistance
5: Low shot content
6: Low heat storage
7: High tensile strength
8: Good sound absorption
rate of liner(%)
rate of thermal conductivity
- Q:Hello Friends.I am Ria from India,I have recently joined a pp yarn manufacturing company,The company is into manufacturing of Polypropylene multifilament yarns using recycled polypropylene.My first project is that i have to research on different types of additives/chemicals/polymers which can be added to polypropylene to modify its properties.Can any one suggest me some stuff which can be added to recycled pp while manufacturing of polypropylene mutlifiament yarns.
- hinicely, you would possibly want to seem at it like thisyou're promoting a part of workmanship productthat's easily ok so that you'll cost contained in the better rangesendure in concepts, besides the indisputable fact that, you go with to flow searching for similar products being provided, not in basic terms any old yarn yet different peoples handspun/dyed, and attempt to cost in addition or competitivelyi'd say that with handdyed issues a minimum of a few section for me is what number yards in a skein/hankordinarily simply by massive alterations you'll get between the colors of handdyed issuesthe biggest element that receives me is the colorsquite some the organic colors (camel, alpaca, llama) might want to nicely be in basic terms honestly staggeringalso, with lots of peoples handpaintsLike i have been searching for sockyarnsor perhaps contained in the plant man made yarns i have been having problem searching sturdy colors that i love.
- Q:After getting my new straighteners a month or two ago I noticed some parts of my hair like one side of my fringe, was really dry and brittle! It's horrible! I want to sort it out now! I wash my hair everyday because i have to and i used to straighten my hair everyday for schoolI realised that i didn't need to straighten all my hair because i tie my hair upSo now i tie my hair up after drying it and straighten my fringe - which is the most damaged part! I have to straighten my fringe because it goes all horrible and curly after i dry my hairMy hair used to be so soft an shiny and everyone loves my hair! but i'm affraid that my hair is just going to get worse if i dont repair the damageI use treseme heat defence spray and that hasnt stopped my hair from getting damagedCan anyone recommend any haircare products for damaged hair that are affordableI've seen a few like h2-ion but that is too expensivei really want to sort this out, i hate my hair being frizzy and brittleo_O
- in straightforward terms one betta can stay in a 5 gallon tank, no different fis can proceed to exist in a tank that smalldifferent than in step with danger for some very uncommon costly fish neons do appropriate in communities of seven or greaterbettas are carnivours and could settle directly to devour the neonsadditionally, neons could grow to be nippy and tear a bettas finstetras are sensative fish, they do no longer deal properly with chemical, organic and organic or temperature shiftsthose shifts ensue oftentimes in new and unastablished tanksand likewise in small tanks, or overstocked tanks, or underfiltered tanks and so on.
- Q:cause i thouht if you are constipated u should eat more fiber (like 20 g a day or above) but how come he say constipation -gt; high fiber constipation and gas -gt; low fiber with bulk laxative anyone know why? anyone tried before?
- fiber increases gasThat is whyTo make your low fiber regiment more effective, drink tons of water
- Q:horse blankets, boots and grooming tools?
- Crockpot steamed fruit pudding 3/4 cup hard margarine or butter, softened 3/4 cup granulated sugar 2 lgeggs 1/2 cup prepared orange or apple juice 2 cups raisins 1-1/2 cups cut mixed glazed fruit 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs 1 tspground cinnamon 1/2 tspground allspice 3/4 tspbaking powder 1/2 tspbaking soda 1 tspsalt 1 cup all purpose flour Directions: Cream margarine and sugar together in bowlBeat in eggs, 1 at a timeAdd orange juiceBeatCombine remaining 9 ingredients in separate large bowlStir together wellPour orange juice mixture into dry ingredientsStir until moistenedTurn into greased 8 cup pudding panCover with greased foil, tying sides down with stringPlace on wire trivet in 5 quart slow cookerPour boiling water into slow cooker to reach halfway up sides of pudding panCoverCook on High for 5 hoursServes 16.
- Q:How the heck is this done? We bought an OLD house last year1850We were told that the house had been insulated as much as possible, and with its new windows, boiler, etcit did appear that many energy upgrades had been doneCome cold weather, though, and we can tell the walls are thin and poorly insulated inside, because you can just feel itIn really old houses the studs and such aren't spaced perfectly like in new construction so if they tried blown-in insulation, it's got to be spottyI look longingly at the big pink rolls of insulation in Home Depot.I can't seem to find any articles about HOW to insulate an existing homeIsn't the only choice to either rip down the drywall or rip off the siding?
- I have heard of devices (long time ago, memory fading) with accompanying programs, that can be installed on personal computers that will allow you to connect to your computer from another computer and enslave your hard driveWhile your drive is a slave, it is not visible to your PC (which means if you enslave the drive with the OS on it, it will crash and nothing will workHowever you can temporarily slave a 2nd drive, across either an RJ crossover cable or via USB as a MSD, to be visible in the other systemAs explained, while enslaved, the drive will not be visible or active in your personal system, however, once disconnected, and the isolation program disabled, the drive becomes visible againI am not sure if it can be done as above with partitions or virtual drives, but I'm sure such a feature is available with programs in much higher price bracketsThe only criteria I can remember is that the drives must have an auto option at the jumpers (Master, Slave, Auto), and to be set as such, the PC being slaved must stay connected to mains power to run the drive (battery power will only work if the system is active, which means you require 2 drives), and the enslaving computer (the public computer), must have enough RAM to support the slaveIf it's any consequence, it'd be a lot easier and cheaper to buy a portable USB HDD case, then you can remove your HDD from your PC, put it in your portable, and connect to the public PC same as a thumb driveretail for just the case is US$20-30, and very easy to use, compatible with both physical size drives, and requires no softwareotherwise you could be looking at $hundreds.
- Q:how to crochet, I have the books, but still can't seem to get itI can do a chain but nothing morethanks
- I honestly have a huge previous abode this is extremely difficult to maintain heat interior the winterI in lots of cases set the warmth around fifty 5 as quickly as I leave in the process the dayas quickly as I come abode at night i will turn the thermostat as much as approximately sixty 8 and enable it run till it kicks off, then i will turn it returned to fifty 5 returnedI then run area warmers interior the room i'm inI honestly have one that has a timer on it so I by no skill could desire to worry approximately going to sleep and having it run all night (do no longer in all hazard want a fire)besides, as quickly as I arise interior the morning, i will turn the warmth up returned, basically to take the chilliness offThe final couple of years i've got had pals in comparable length properties paying between $200 - $450 whilst its incredibly chilly, and that i in lots of cases pay between $one hundred thirty five - $250For me it workseven nonetheless, there conversing right here in Illinois approximately elevating the fee of electrical energy, so i do no longer know how plenty longer which will artworkstable luck!
- Q:My wife is a diabeticShe needs high fiber and low calorie diet.
- Oatmeal is fine in small quantities.just put some Equal or Splenda and a little milk in with itNo brown sugar or raisinsThe steel-cut type has a lower glycemic index and more fiber than the instant kindCheck out some of the Kashi cereals, tooThere are some high-fiber and lower carb ones thereTry to keep your wife's carb intake at less than 30g per meal.
- Q:I'm trying to get into shapeMy problem is constantly eating, because I always seem to be hungrySodoes fiber make you feel full? I've been taking those good tasting chewable fiber tabletsWhat else has fiber in it? And what other things can I do to feel full or just not want to eat, haha? (ex: drinking water before meals, etc.) I am exercising more as well.Thanks a lot!p.s.- you can add any food/exercise tips you want!
- Switch off the a/cWhere is the air intake?
- Q:How come, when I am at my house, my clothes are fine after a 1 hour dryer cyclebut, when I go and visit my mother and do my laundry at her place, my clothes ALWAYS shrink in hers for the same amount of time?What causes clothes to shrink and is it preventable?
- I'm waiting for more replies before I post my opinion
- Q:My 17 year old needs a lot more fiber in his dietHe loves fish and chicken flavored anything, but won't eat much elseThe vet tried to put him on Science Diet, but the cat wouldn't eat itIs there a good dry food or wet even that is high in fiber?Current diet: Friskies Seafood sensations and friskies wet food, mainly chopped or slicedAny suggestions?
- Non toxic paints Construction paper Safety scissors Glitter Glue Stick on foam decals(From Micheals craft store.dont know if you have that there) Crayons Paint brushes Mini canvases for little keep sakes(Pick up at an art supply store) A Smock(Better yet a paintable smock she can create just get some fabric paints and supervise you can make a personalized one that way) Some playdoh(She can sculpt or make things) Oh theres tons!! Go to an craft supply store and look around you will find so much she can doOur oldest loves to make things and the things we find at the craft stores she just loves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like