Calcium silicate board 650℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 650℃ have good performance with the following feature:
High temperature resistance
Low thermal conductivity
Thermal shock resistance
Very good machining property
Calcium Silicate Board 650C
CNBM Calcium silicate board 650℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Calcium Silicate Boards can be easily machined to precision components, and widely used in Non-ferrous metals casted, found, glass field and steel industry, so the boards are suitable for the use as Down Spouts, Shutter Rod, Floats, Linning, Riser Inserts, Sprue Bush and other precast shapes.
- Q:What are the new energy-saving building materials? What's new?
- Mainly include new wall materials, insulation materials, waterproof sealing materials, ceramic materials, new chemical materials, decoration materials and various industrial waste residue comprehensive utilization.
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- Calcium silicate slab blank (blank off off phenomenon is not forming tube adhesion fingerboard blank above)There are two reasons: one is the blank off the vacuum negative pressure is too large, the blank water is too low, low viscosity; two is felt blocked, the billet made worse.The solution is to reduce the negative pressure, strengthen the cloth washing.
- Q:Calcium silicate board for house ceiling, 6mm or 8mm?
- Natural gypsum products and special fireproof material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles. Mineral wool board is mineral fiber cotton as raw material, the biggest characteristic is to have good sound absorption and heat insulation effect. Its surface has the effect of knurling and relief, such as star, caterpillar, cross flower, central flower, walnut line, stripe and so on. Mineral wool board can sound and heat insulation, fire prevention, any products do not contain asbestos, harmless to the human body, and has anti sag function.
- Q:Eterpan and yinte in what is the difference?
- The silver plate refers to the calcium silicate board. Silver is a trademark, and calcium silicate board is the name of the product
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- Glass is softened at a temperature of 600 degrees. When making glass, but ordinary alcohol lamp is enough to soften it. Glass is not crystal. The softening point of lead glass is 500 degrees. The main component of ordinary glass is CaO: Na2O: 6SiO2, which can be softened by fire. In addition to the ordinary glass, glass wire, alcohol burner 1000 degree glass has no definite melting point and freezing point, in softening products can be made into any shape, so there is no fixed melting point, clarification, fluoride special glass based raw materials, slightly higher than 1200 DEG C melting, but the softening point, as well as borate, limestone, mixed melt in glass kiln.
- Q:What heat preservation material is used for thermal insulation of steam pipe in power plant? How thick is the bag? Please advise!
- Steam pipe in power plant thermal insulation rock wool board thickness, according to the temperature in the pipeline to choose, the higher the temperature insulation thickness is generally 80 to 150 mm.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Sand。 Gravel occupies a very large volume in concrete production, reaching 70%~80%. The aggregate surface, structure, adsorption and water content of aggregate should be required. The appropriate amount of sand and gravel can save cement, reduce the cost of concrete production, and improve the strength of concrete.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- Low carbon steel nail insulation (aka: insulation pins) material: low carbon steel wire for power plants or stainless steel wire products: insulation nail. Hook nail is a power plant by mechanical processing of special insulation nail models: nail diameter: 3 mm with 3.5mm with 4 mm with 5 mm with 6 mm etc.
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- The two are thermal insulation materials. Calcium silicate board strength, cheap, but the use of temperature is not high, the highest 1000 degrees.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range