Calcium silicate board 1000℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 1000℃ have good performance with the following feature:
High temperature resistance
Low thermal conductivity
Thermal shock resistance
Very good machining property
CNBM Calcium silicate board 1000℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Calcium Silicate Boards can be easily machined to precision components, and widely used in Non-ferrous metals casted, found, glass field and steel industry, so the boards are suitable for the use as Down Spouts, Shutter Rod, Floats, Linning, Riser Inserts, Sprue Bush and other precast shapes.
Calcium Silicate Board 1000C
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Foam heat insulation material mainly includes two categories: polymer foam type insulation material and foam asbestos insulation material. Polymer foam heat insulation material has the advantages of small absorption rate, stable heat preservation effect, low thermal conductivity, no dust flying in construction, easy construction, and so on. It is in the period of popularization and application. Foam asbestos thermal insulation material has the characteristics of small density, good thermal insulation and convenient construction, and its popularization and development is relatively stable, and the application effect is better. But at the same time there are some defects: for example, foam cotton is easy to damp, immersed in water easily dissolved, elastic recovery coefficient is small, can not contact the flame and in the wall pipe parts use.
- Q:What are the exterior walls of the building besides the benzene board and the extruded board?
- Calcium silicate insulation insulation materials in 1980s has been recognized as the massive rigid insulation materials in one of the best, which is characterized by low density, high heat resistance, low thermal conductivity, flexural strength, high compressive strength, low shrinkage. But after entering 1990s, the promotion of the use of a downturn, the main reason is that many manufacturers to adopt in order to solve the problem of non asbestos fiber pulp, pulp fiber and not due to high temperature, thus affecting the thermal insulation material of high temperature resistance and increase the breaking rate, and not the economy.
- Q:What are the new energy-saving building materials? What's new?
- Heat insulation materials and insulation materials collectively referred to as thermal insulation materials.The commonly used thermal insulation material: mineral wool, rock wool, glass wool (in rock, slag as the main raw material, by high temperature melting, made by centrifugal methods such as cotton and thermosetting resin binder insulation products. ) foam plastics and porous polymers, expanded perlite and their products, calcium silicate insulation products, all kinds of composite insulation materials.Application of thermal insulation materials:(1) it is mainly used for thermal insulation of buildings, walls and roofs;(2) thermal insulation of thermal equipment and thermal pipe;(3) a large number of refrigerators and freezers are also used.
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- How to distinguish fiber cement, pressure plate and calcium silicate board?1, calculate density: calcium silicate board density is much lower than the fiber cement pressure plate, through the weight of the plate can calculate its approximate density.2, look at the color: Although there are manufacturers in order to pretend to be fiber cement pressure plate and deliberately add carbon black and so on, the board made dark, but not natural cement color.3, ask whether there are super thin plate and super thick plate, if not or can not do, it means that he is selling calcium silicate board or ordinary fiber cement, non pressure plate.4, if you go to the factory, you can visit its workshop, if there is steam pressure (commonly known as bullets), it is certainly calcium silicate board manufacturers, if there is no press, it is a common cement plant.
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:How to make building glue?
- Universal type building adhesive and preparation method thereof, which is characterized in that the main components of the building glue: TDI, polyether, polyester, multiple resin, natural plant resin, polystyrene thin ester, solvent oil and ultraviolet resistant, anti-aging agent, component ratio (by weight) of:TDI2%--7%, 3%--8%, polyester polyether 1%--6%, multi resin 6%--15%, natural plant resin 6%--15%, polyphenyl ester 14%--25%, savanna solvent oil 10%--20%, anti UV, anti ageing agent 1%--4%.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Sand。 Gravel occupies a very large volume in concrete production, reaching 70%~80%. The aggregate surface, structure, adsorption and water content of aggregate should be required. The appropriate amount of sand and gravel can save cement, reduce the cost of concrete production, and improve the strength of concrete.
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- Lime milk and mortar, slaked lime or lime paste, with lots of paint. Lime mortar or slaked lime powder can be used to prepare lime mortar or cement lime mixture mortar for masonry or plastering engineering.
- Q:Calcium silicate board white ICI belongs to wood surface paint?
- ICI can generally be considered as wall paint (latex paint), and latex paint can be used on this kind of cement board. And lumber is different, it is not suitable to brush latex paint on the surface of wood, it can only be decorated with paint (oil paint).
- Q:Why is calcium silicate board unsuitable for use in home improvement?
- Calcium silicate board called gypsum composite board, is a kind of porous material, good sound and heat insulation, in indoor air moist circumstance can attract water molecules in air, air drying, and the release of water molecules, can adjust the indoor humidity, dry, increase comfort. It is super fire gypsum material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range