Calcium silicate board 650℃
Calcium silicate board is a kind of non-asbestos insulation industry material, which is made of xonotlite with stable physical and chemical properties. Calcium silicate product does not have any irritant smoke when burning or working in high temperature environment, so it is widely used in thermal industry.
CNBM Calcium silicate board 650℃ have good performance with the following feature:
Low bulk density
Low thermal conductivity
High thermal insulation value
Easy to install
CMAX Calcium silicate board 650℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Steel pipes in petrolchemcial industry
Pipes in gas industry
Calcium Silicate Board 650C
- Q:Eterpan with calcium silicate is sold on the market are the same thing? Non asbestos calcium silicate board is Eterpan it
- Eterpan is calcium silicate board there is a famous brand. Non asbestos calcium silicate board has many kinds, Aitken is just one.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Water will melt or become yellow, mildew. So if you choose their ceiling, you must first deal with the roof leak. Calcium silicate board with artificial and material prices of about 22 square meters, mainly for office space, and residential corridors and other public places decoration. Integrated ceiling is not afraid of water.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Thermal insulation materials for thermal equipment and pipes are mostly inorganic insulation materials. This kind of material has the characteristics of no decay, no burning, high temperature resistance and so on. For example: asbestos, diatomite, perlite, glass fiber, foam glass concrete, calcium silicate and so on.
- Q:What are the production methods of calcium silicate board material?
- The two reaction method (also called combined method) is the most complete and easy to obtain process of high temperature, light weight and high strength calcium silicate products and calcium silicate boards, but its disadvantages are long process, high energy consumption and large investment.
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- How to distinguish fiber cement, pressure plate and calcium silicate board?1, calculate density: calcium silicate board density is much lower than the fiber cement pressure plate, through the weight of the plate can calculate its approximate density.2, look at the color: Although there are manufacturers in order to pretend to be fiber cement pressure plate and deliberately add carbon black and so on, the board made dark, but not natural cement color.3, ask whether there are super thin plate and super thick plate, if not or can not do, it means that he is selling calcium silicate board or ordinary fiber cement, non pressure plate.4, if you go to the factory, you can visit its workshop, if there is steam pressure (commonly known as bullets), it is certainly calcium silicate board manufacturers, if there is no press, it is a common cement plant.
- Q:How to make building glue?
- An adhesive and a preparation method thereof, according to the proportion of the polyether and polyester resin, and multiple natural plant resin, polystyrene resin, solvent oil and ultraviolet resistant, anti-aging agent in the container, evenly stirring at 20 DEG -30 DEG C into TDI, heating up to 70 DEG -100 DEG 2-5 hours of stirring that uniform to room temperature, adding industrial gasoline diluted into oil, the transparent liquid is liquid, of course, according to the need of color, can also add to the metal paste color. The main feature of the invention is to glue sealing watering Ni bare surface, to set free, waterproof, anti cracking and water conservation effect, while the antirust effect is far more than the anti rust paint several times.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- The current power plant thermal insulation is mainly carried out by use of various types of insulation materials, thermal insulation materials commonly used include calcium silicate products, pipes, rock and aluminum silicate fiber products, due to their different properties are applicable to different environments. The equipment with temperature at 300-600 DEG C often adopts aluminium silicate products and calcium silicate products to compound heat preservation. While the temperature is less than 300 degrees, the mineral wool products are usually used for thermal insulation.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- Heat insulation materials and insulation materials collectively referred to as thermal insulation materials.The commonly used thermal insulation material: mineral wool, rock wool, glass wool (in rock, slag as the main raw material, by high temperature melting, made by centrifugal methods such as cotton and thermosetting resin binder insulation products. ) foam plastics and porous polymers, expanded perlite and their products, calcium silicate insulation products, all kinds of composite insulation materials.
- Q:What are the new energy-saving building materials? What's new?
- As far as its varieties are concerned, the new wall materials mainly include bricks, blocks and slabs, such as clay hollow bricks, waste clay bricks, non clay bricks, building blocks, aerated concrete, light plates and composite boards.
- Q:Eterpan and yinte in what is the difference?
- The silver plate refers to the calcium silicate board. Silver is a trademark, and calcium silicate board is the name of the product
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range