Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover 1000℃
Our CMAX calcium silicate product is a kind of non-asbestos insulation industry material, which is made of xonotlite with stable physical and chemical properties. Calcium silicate product does not have any irritant smoke when burning or working in high temperature environment, so it is widely used in thermal industry.
CMAX Calcium silicate pipe cover 1000℃ have good performance with the following feature:
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
High thermal insulation value;
Easy to install;
CNBM Calcium silicate pipe cover 1000℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Steel pipes in petrolchemcial industry;
Pipes in gas industry;
Pipes in refinery industry;
Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover 1000℃
- Q:What are the exterior walls of the building besides the benzene board and the extruded board?
- Calcium silicate insulation insulation materials in 1980s has been recognized as the massive rigid insulation materials in one of the best, which is characterized by low density, high heat resistance, low thermal conductivity, flexural strength, high compressive strength, low shrinkage. But after entering 1990s, the promotion of the use of a downturn, the main reason is that many manufacturers to adopt in order to solve the problem of non asbestos fiber pulp, pulp fiber and not due to high temperature, thus affecting the thermal insulation material of high temperature resistance and increase the breaking rate, and not the economy.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- Suggest that you refer to the above two data to choose from, select only from the temperature, you can use
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- Fiber cement pressure plate is cement, fiber and other raw materials, after pulping, molding, thousands of tons of press. Calcium silicate board is made of silica and calcium plus fibrous material after pulping and formed by chemical reaction in high temperature environment. Therefore, the difference between the two is very large, mainly in the following aspects:1, from raw materials, calcium silicate board and fiber cement pressure plate difference is mainly calcium silicate board cement content is little, with sand and fly ash instead of cement.2, fiber cement pressure plate is a physical product, calcium silicate board is a chemical product.3, fiber cement pressure plate has press, calcium silicate board has no press; calcium silicate board has autoclaved Fu, fiber cement pressure plate no..4. The density of the fiber cement pressure plate is higher than that of the calcium silicate board, the density of the fiber cement pressure plate is above 1.5g/cm3, and the density of the calcium silicate board is about 1.2g/cm3.5, fiber cement pressure plate thickness can do 2.5-100mm, calcium silicate board can not do less than 4mm of ultra-thin plates and more than 30mm super thick plate, general calcium silicate board manufacturers can only do 6-12mm thickness.6, the normal production of fiber cement pressure plate color is cement color, calcium silicate board color is white.
- Q:What's the difference between white cement and ordinary cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:Calcium silicate board for house ceiling, 6mm or 8mm?
- Natural gypsum products and special fireproof material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles. Mineral wool board is mineral fiber cotton as raw material, the biggest characteristic is to have good sound absorption and heat insulation effect. Its surface has the effect of knurling and relief, such as star, caterpillar, cross flower, central flower, walnut line, stripe and so on. Mineral wool board can sound and heat insulation, fire prevention, any products do not contain asbestos, harmless to the human body, and has anti sag function.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- There is no definite melting point. Ordinary glass is a substance which is made up of soda ash, calcium silicate and silicon dioxide, and Shi Yinghe feldspar is the main raw material.
- Q:What heat preservation material is used for thermal insulation of steam pipe in power plant? How thick is the bag? Please advise!
- Steam pipe in power plant thermal insulation rock wool board thickness, according to the temperature in the pipeline to choose, the higher the temperature insulation thickness is generally 80 to 150 mm.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Water is necessary for the production of cement products, the role of water is to cement hydration. Generally, the water cement ratio of concrete is 0.40~0.65. If the water is too large, it will leave a hole in the concrete, which will affect the strength, density and durability of the concrete and even cause water leakage.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- Mild steel is a type of carbon steel, and its carbon content is between 0.1% and 0.3%. The so-called carbon steel is also called carbon steel, refers to the carbon content of less than 2.11% of the iron carbon alloy. As we all know, the carbon content of the impact on the iron and carbon alloy is very large, the higher the content, the greater the hardness, but the smaller the toughness, and therefore easy to damage. Low carbon steel, because of its low carbon content, therefore, good toughness, low hardness, easy to carry out a variety of processing, such as welding, forging, etc.. And after some heat treatment, low carbon steel can obtain various properties, such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance and so on.
- Q:What is the main role of fly ash added in concrete products?
- The later strength of concrete can be improved by adding fly ashThe experimental data show that when the concrete is mixed with fly ash, the early strength (28 days ago) decreases with the increase of fly ash content, while the latter strength increases gradually. Fly ash has three effects on the strength of concrete: reducing water consumption, increasing cement content and increasing strength through long-term volcanic ash reactions.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range