Ceramic roller specifications are as follows:
ceramic roller. alumina ceramic. alumina ceramic a smooth surface. Long service life. a best price.
Do not wear easily, low frictionSuitable for using in textile machine and fine spinning and knitting machine.
Customized produciton is avaiable.
ceramic roller service:We can supply the products according to customer's drawings, samples and performance requirement.
|Physical Properties||Bulk Density(g/cm3)||2.3~2.5||2.5~2.7||2.5~2.7||2.5~2.7|
|Bending Strength (Mpa)||Room Temp.||40~50||45~55||45~55||60~67|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient (×10-6/°C)(25-1000°C) ||5.5~5.7||5.7~6.0||5.6~5.9||5.7~6.0|
|Thermal Shock Resistance||Good||Excellent||Very good||Very good|
|Glazed Wall Tile||×||×||×||×|
|Glazed floor Tile||×||×||×||×|
|Tableware|| || ||×||×|
|Magnetic Ceramics|| || || ||×|
|Sanitary Ceramics|| || || ||×|
|Hi-tech Ceramics|| || || || |
|Specification||Ø21-70mm,Length up to≤ 4500mm|
|Φ55||4190-4380||Φ35 Φ33.7 Φ32||2890-3180|
|3390-3580||Other size according the request of customers'.|
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Thermal insulation materials for thermal equipment and pipes are mostly inorganic insulation materials. This kind of material has the characteristics of no decay, no burning, high temperature resistance and so on. For example: asbestos, diatomite, perlite, glass fiber, foam glass concrete, calcium silicate and so on.
- Q:The ceiling of calcium silicate board and mineral wool board which is good
- Calcium silicate board with fire prevention, moistureproof, sound insulation, thermal insulation, indoor air in wet conditions can attract water molecules in air, air drying, and the release of water molecules, can adjust the indoor humidity, dry, increase comfort.Natural gypsum products and special fireproof material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles.Mineral wool board is mineral fiber cotton as raw material, the biggest characteristic is to have good sound absorption and heat insulation effect.
- Q:What are the production methods of calcium silicate board material?
- The two reaction method (also called combined method) is the most complete and easy to obtain process of high temperature, light weight and high strength calcium silicate products and calcium silicate boards, but its disadvantages are long process, high energy consumption and large investment.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- Suggest that you refer to the above two data to choose from, select only from the temperature, you can use
- Q:How to make building glue?
- The invention relates to an architectural adhesive, which is characterized in that the composition of the building glue comprises 28-50wt% sodium silicate water solution, 34-53wt% quartz sand and 8-35wt% magnesium silicate.Adhesive for a building, it is the following: the weight ratio of 4 to 6, PVA cellulose 6 - 12, 1 - 2, copolymer admixture from 0.01 to 0.05, according to the proportion of polyvinyl alcohol with hot water first fully dissolved, then adding cellulose, copolymer, admixture and stir evenly. The glue can be combined with Portland cement or construction gypsum to cement all kinds of light plates. This product is non-toxic and tasteless, harmless to the human body, is a wide range of uses, superior technical performance of environmentally friendly building adhesive.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Water is necessary for the production of cement products, the role of water is to cement hydration. Generally, the water cement ratio of concrete is 0.40~0.65. If the water is too large, it will leave a hole in the concrete, which will affect the strength, density and durability of the concrete and even cause water leakage.
- Q:What are the three major effects of fly ash in concrete?
- The "activity effect" of fly ash is also known as the pozzolanic effect because it contains a large amount of active SiO and AI. With Ca (OH) and other basic chemical reactions, C-S-H, hydrated calcium aluminate cementitious material, the fly ash concrete products and can serve to strengthen the role and blockage of capillary tissue in concrete, improve the corrosion resistance of concrete.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- The current power plant thermal insulation is mainly carried out by use of various types of insulation materials, thermal insulation materials commonly used include calcium silicate products, pipes, rock and aluminum silicate fiber products, due to their different properties are applicable to different environments. The equipment with temperature at 300-600 DEG C often adopts aluminium silicate products and calcium silicate products to compound heat preservation. While the temperature is less than 300 degrees, the mineral wool products are usually used for thermal insulation.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Neither calcium silicate nor silicate boards are afraid of water because they are mixtures of gypsum and fiber.
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- The two are thermal insulation materials. Calcium silicate board strength, cheap, but the use of temperature is not high, the highest 1000 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range