General Information of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
LG Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1000. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
LG Calcium silicate board is widely used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.
It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
Feature of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Easy to install;
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
High thermal insulation value;
Application of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Other high temperature ovens;
Heat processing equipments;
Production line of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Technical Data of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Calcium Silicate Board 1000C
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- Insulation materials, insulation for industrial equipment and piping, thermal insulation measures and material aerogels were first applied to the space suit thermal insulation linings developed by nasa. With low thermal conductivity, small density, high flexibility, fire, waterproof and other characteristics. Its temperature coefficient of thermal conductivity 0.018W/ (K = m) and absolute waterproof, insulation performance is 3~8 times of traditional materials.
- Q:Eterpan and yinte in what is the difference?
- The silver plate refers to the calcium silicate board. Silver is a trademark, and calcium silicate board is the name of the product
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- The softening point of quartz glass is 1600 degrees, it is sodium phosphate and phosphate. Gas burner 1300 degrees, after homogenization processing, after annealing treatment of glass products.
- Q:What are the three major effects of fly ash in concrete?
- The "activity effect" of fly ash is also known as the pozzolanic effect because it contains a large amount of active SiO and AI. With Ca (OH) and other basic chemical reactions, C-S-H, hydrated calcium aluminate cementitious material, the fly ash concrete products and can serve to strengthen the role and blockage of capillary tissue in concrete, improve the corrosion resistance of concrete.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- Mild steel is a type of carbon steel, and its carbon content is between 0.1% and 0.3%. The so-called carbon steel is also called carbon steel, refers to the carbon content of less than 2.11% of the iron carbon alloy. As we all know, the carbon content of the impact on the iron and carbon alloy is very large, the higher the content, the greater the hardness, but the smaller the toughness, and therefore easy to damage. Low carbon steel, because of its low carbon content, therefore, good toughness, low hardness, easy to carry out a variety of processing, such as welding, forging, etc.. And after some heat treatment, low carbon steel can obtain various properties, such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- There are two kinds of substances. Some aspects can be substitutedCarbon black is the hydrocarbon gas in the process of strict control of incomplete combustion or pyrolysis of a black powder.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- Mainly include new wall materials, insulation materials, waterproof sealing materials, ceramic materials, new chemical materials, decoration materials and various industrial waste residue comprehensive utilization.
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- Lime stabilized soil mixes lime powder or lime powder with various crushed or formerly loose soil, and is obtained by mixing, compacting and curing. It is called lime stabilized soil. It includes lime soil, lime stabilized gravel soil, lime crushed stone soil and so on. Lime stabilized soil has a certain strength and water resistance. Widely used as a building foundation, ground cushion and road base.
- Q:Calcium silicate board white ICI belongs to wood surface paint?
- ICI can generally be considered as wall paint (latex paint), and latex paint can be used on this kind of cement board. And lumber is different, it is not suitable to brush latex paint on the surface of wood, it can only be decorated with paint (oil paint).
- Q:Why is calcium silicate board unsuitable for use in home improvement?
- Calcium silicate board called gypsum composite board, is a kind of porous material, good sound and heat insulation, in indoor air moist circumstance can attract water molecules in air, air drying, and the release of water molecules, can adjust the indoor humidity, dry, increase comfort. It is super fire gypsum material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range