Order On-line Tracking
The electrical crane is installed on the top of the cage, and it is a necessary tool for increasing and decreasing the mast sections. After the base frame’s installation, the electrical crane can be used to lift the mast sections inside or on the top of the cage for adding them onto the top of the mast. Conversely, during the disassembling work, the crane also can be used to disassemble the mast sections. In addition, we also can equip the electrical crane specially used for lifting the rebar according to the customers’ requirements.
6. Safety device
This system aims to ensure the hoist runs safely, which is mainly composed of electrical motor braking, anti-drop safety device, top & bottom limit switches, top & bottom 3-phase switches, door limit switches and buffer device mounted in the base frame, overload protection system is available for option with extra cost.
The electrical motor brake is used for hoist’s normal stop, with electrical & magnetic braking theory. When the hoist runs, the brake is off; when the hoist stops, the brake is activated. This device can adjust the weariness clearance of the braking disk and ensure the braking to be safe and reliable.
Anti-drop safety device will be activated on the occasion of the cage’s accidentally dropping. It is the patent technology of us, makes braking properly and actively and also reduces the impact on all the structure. And this mechanism can also detect the brake disc’s wearing without opening the safety device, which is of high reliability, maneuverability and safety. The device’s features’ of less impact, no damage to the whole structure, zero error, are advanced technology both domestically and abroad.
Main Parts of Building Hoist
1. Adopts the most advanced VF speed control device and microcomputer programmable logic controller.
2. Stepless speed control helps eliminate the concussion during start up and braking, steady the operation process, and ensures automated leveling.
3. Adopts open loop V/Fcontrol; the speed control precision can reach ±2~3%. Realizes accurate low speed positioning of the hoist and avoid slipping during downward stopping of hoist.
4. The VF system has current-restriction function, ensuring a small current when motor start up and reducing the concussion to power supply. It reduces the engery consumption and mitigates effects to on site electric equipments.
5. The steadiness during running mitigates concussion to mechanical parts, reduces wears of rack, pinion and the brake and prolongs the spare parts'life.
6. The VF system also has the over voltage protection,low voltage protection, overcurrent, overload and anti-stalling protection functions,
7. The system applies the special software for hoists developed by our company, making the operation more safe and reliable.
Building Hoist images
CMAX Building Hoist
Building Hoist Specifiction
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide & protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. There are two doors (entrance & exit doors) for each cage, It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|