BOPP TAPE 60 MICRON BOPP FILM WATER BASED ACRYLIC
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 roll
- Supply Capability:
- 600 roll/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
·World Top 500 Enterprises
·Resistance to cold, heat and aging
·Best quality and competitive price
Typical Physical Reports of Masking Tape
The Bopp Tape is of Bopp film as the carrier, coating with water based acrylic adhesive. It is excellent in flame retardant, high temperature stability, and anti-aging. It provides well insulation to various products.
The thickness of the tape can be customized.
General purpose of Bopp Tape: widely used for carton sealing and packaging, light duty packaging, bounding, holding and other office and household use.
Packaging & Delivery
Log Roll: Width1280mm; length according to customers’ requirements
Cut Roll: As per customer’s requirements
Delivery Detail: within 10-12 working days after receiving your deposit
Sample of Bopp Tape is available.
Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.
24 hours service
Well-trained & experienced sales representative are ready to answer you.
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is a state-owned company and we have sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target. We have over twenty years experiences.
Welcome to contact us and visit the factory!
- Q:The tape is very loud and loud when it is packed. Would you like to ask me if I have sold silent tape? Or silent tape? Where can I sell it? Thank you
- This silent tape is not available at the moment. If you want a sound spot, try a sticky tape!
- Packaging tape is designed to be used in a wide range of temperatures, including extreme temperatures. Most packaging tapes are made from materials that can withstand both high and low temperatures without losing their adhesion properties. However, it is essential to choose the right type of packaging tape for the specific temperature conditions you are working with. In extremely cold temperatures, it is recommended to use a tape that is specifically designed for cold weather applications. Similarly, in extremely hot temperatures, it is advisable to use a tape that can withstand high temperatures without melting or losing its stickiness. By selecting the appropriate packaging tape for the specific temperature conditions, you can ensure that it will effectively seal your packages, boxes, or cartons regardless of the extreme temperatures they may encounter.
- There are several types of packaging tape available, including clear tape, brown tape, duct tape, masking tape, and double-sided tape. Each type has its own specific use and characteristics, such as transparency, strength, adhesive properties, and thickness.
- Q:Has anyone done a tape cut? What about profit?
- If you sell the home directly, the profit may be higher (but the payback period is longer, and there is no strong capital will be difficult to do). The overall evaluation is not recommended sub cut, direct dealers do better.
- Acrylic and hot melt adhesives are two common types of adhesives used for packaging tape, and they have some key differences. One major difference is the bonding strength. Hot melt adhesive is known for its excellent bonding strength, making it suitable for heavy-duty applications. It creates a strong and durable bond that can withstand rough handling and varying temperatures. On the other hand, acrylic adhesive typically offers a lower bonding strength compared to hot melt adhesive. While it is still suitable for most general packaging needs, it may not be as ideal for heavy or bulky items. Another difference lies in the application process. Hot melt adhesive is applied in a molten state and solidifies upon cooling. It is typically dispensed using a hot melt glue gun or a hot melt applicator. The quick setting time of hot melt adhesive allows for fast packaging operations, making it popular in high-volume settings. In contrast, acrylic adhesive is applied in a liquid form and requires some time to cure and form a strong bond. It can be applied using a hand dispenser or a tape gun, and it usually requires some pressure for optimal adhesion. Additionally, hot melt adhesive offers good adhesion to a wide range of surfaces, including cardboard, plastics, and metals. It is highly versatile and can be used for various packaging materials. Acrylic adhesive also adheres well to different surfaces, but it may not have the same level of compatibility with certain low-energy surfaces, such as polyethylene or polypropylene. Furthermore, temperature resistance is another factor to consider. Hot melt adhesive performs well in both high and low temperatures, maintaining its bonding strength. It can withstand freezing temperatures and heat without compromising its adhesive properties. Acrylic adhesive, while generally offering good temperature resistance, may not be as effective in extreme conditions, particularly at very high or low temperatures. In summary, the main differences between acrylic and hot melt adhesives for packaging tape lie in bonding strength, application process, surface compatibility, and temperature resistance. While hot melt adhesive provides superior bonding strength, fast setting time, and excellent temperature resistance, acrylic adhesive offers versatility, ease of application, and good adhesion to most surfaces. The choice between the two depends on the specific packaging needs, materials, and environmental conditions.
- Yes, packaging tape can be used for sealing packages with fragile artwork or sculptures. However, it is recommended to use additional protective materials such as bubble wrap or foam to provide cushioning and ensure the safe transportation of delicate items.
- Packaging tape generally performs well on metal surfaces. Its adhesive properties allow it to adhere securely to metal, providing a strong bond. The tape is designed to withstand various environmental conditions, including temperature fluctuations and moisture, ensuring that it remains intact on metal surfaces. Additionally, packaging tape is typically durable and tear-resistant, making it suitable for long-term use on metals. However, it is essential to ensure that the metal surface is clean and free from any oils or debris before applying the tape, as this can affect its adhesion. Overall, packaging tape is an effective and reliable option for securing items to metal surfaces during packaging and shipping processes.
- Certainly! Packaging tape is indeed suitable for sealing household or kitchen items. With its versatility as an adhesive tape, it is widely employed for sealing cardboard boxes. However, it can also serve the purpose of sealing numerous items found in the household or kitchen. Whether you require sealing food containers, plastic bags, or even small appliances, packaging tape guarantees a robust and reliable seal. To optimize its adhesive strength, it is crucial to ensure that the surface is both clean and dry prior to applying the tape.
- Yes, packaging tape can be used for sealing construction or building materials, but it may not provide the same level of durability and longevity as specialized tapes designed for such purposes.
- Yes, packaging tape can be used for sealing plastic document holders. It provides a strong and secure seal to keep the documents inside protected and secure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like