Genearal Information of bag sealing tape jumbo roll
Suitable for sealing plastic bags such as OPP or PP .PE materials.
Reusable, no peel off of adhesive, no residue.
It does not react chemically with the contents of the bags to color changes etc.
Name Bag Sealing Tape
Technical Data of bag sealing tape jumbo roll
Item No BG-16
Carrier PET film
Release Liner PE Film
Adhesive Acrylic Adhesive
Release Liner width 13/14mm
Carrier Width 6mm
AB Side Coating Width 4mm/6mm (left/right glue)
Remarks of bag sealing tape jumbo roll
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:How to adjust the tightness of belt pulley in belt sealing machine?
- Full automatic sealing machine, pneumatic sealing machine, folding lid sealing machine, corner sealing machine,
- Q:How does the sealing tape judge its viscosity?
- Peel strength test: tape, stick to specific steel standard width, then the tape from the plate on the tear tape with the robot manipulator, a stabilizing force is reflected in the size of the peeling force.
- Q:BOPP what about the semi finished tape?
- Buy mother volume back, after four machines processed into finished products can be, the equipment price is: 40 thousand, -4.3 million.
- Q:What type of rubber tape and hot-melt tape?
- 1, the definition of duct tape tape to textile fiber cloth as the substrate. Coated with high viscosity synthetic glue, has a strong peeling force, tensile resistance, oil resistance, aging resistance, temperature resistance, waterproof, corrosion resistance, is a relatively high adhesive tape.
- Q:What's the tape for sealing tape?
- In order to obtain better comprehensive performance, the multilayer composite method is usually used in the process of production. BOPP can be combined with a variety of different materials to meet special application needs. Such as BOPP and LDPE (CPP), PE, PT, PO and PVA composite are highly resistance gas, humidity resistance, transparency, high and low temperature resistance, steam resistance and oil resistance, different composite membrane can be applied to oily food, delicious food, dry food, food, cooking cooked food, dipping MSG, pancakes, rice cake and other packaging.
- Q:How can I buy a sealed tape?
- Lead timeFor: main business expenses - packing chargesPacking and low value consumables
- Q:What is the burning point of the ordinary sealing tape?
- Polypropylene is matrix, polypropylene is non-toxic and has no ignition point (but of course it can burn)
- Q:For the moment the rubber stamp  yellow pencil sharpener
- Circle, circle, lap, wrap the tail and cut off the excess!
- Q:Is the insulating tape waterproof?
- There are special waterproof adhesive tape and insulating tape. It's not the same.General electrician work when two are used.Black wove feeling is insulated
- Q:The production of transparent tape material is what to do
- BOPP film can be produced by tube or flat film method. The BOPP films obtained by different processing methods have different properties. The BOPP film produced by the flat film method has a higher strength ratio (up to 8-10), so the strength is higher than that of the tube film, and the uniformity of the film thickness is better.
We take"Quality First, Service First, Customer First, Honesty First" as the business philosophy, obey the ISO 9001 international quality management system strictly, the products with high quality and steady performances.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2 Million
||20.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||19% - 22%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range