acrylic brown kraft paper tape
competitve price 2.stable quality,fast paste ,easily tear 3. firmly fix
|Product||Part No.||Carrier ||Adhesive ||Total Thickness||Initial Tack||Peel Adhesion|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KTH-120H||kraft paper||Hot melt adhesive||120±5 micron ||14# ||≥14 N/25mm|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KT-400||kraft paper||Natural Rubber adhesive||140 micron ||10# ||> 0.9kgf/25mm (to steel)|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KT-400A||kraft paper||Natural Rubber adhesive||135 micron ||10#||> 1.0kgf/25mm (to steel)|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KT-400F||kraft paper||Natural Rubber adhesive||145 micron||10# ||12.5-11 N/25mm|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KT-400H||kraft paper||Natural Rubber adhesive||120±5 micron ||10#||13-11.5 N/25mm|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KT-400H1||kraft paper||Natural Rubber adhesive||135 micron ||12#||13-11.5 N/25mm|
|Kraft Paper Tape||KT-410||kraft paper||Natural Rubber adhesive||130 micron ||13#||14-12 N/25mm|
Quick Details Of Kraft Paper Tape KT-400 For Packing:
surface activator/ crepe paper/ solvent rubber adhesive
Initial tack (Ball test)
180°peel adhesion(to stainless steel)
Holding power (to stainless steel)
Elongation at break
Carton sealing, packing, bundling, holding, paper splicing in paper industry, and other applications.
(1) Jumbo roll size:
(2) Cut size:
1040mm*1000m (usable width 1020mm)
As per customer requirements
Storage and Usage Conditions:
l Tape should be stored in a cool (20~30degree), dry (50%~70% Humidity) area away from direct sunlight, air conditioner and other heat sources.
l Tape jumbos should be placed vertically in well package and avoid to be pressed against glue surface.
l Tape should be used within 12 months from date of production.Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil, moisture, dirt and other contaminants.
Remarks Of Kraft Paper Tape KT-400 For Packing:
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:Flexo printing tape, what are the common, what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Flexo printing is a technology that uses flexible plates to transfer ink through anilox rollers to achieve printing. Compared with the traditional printing, offset printing, gravure printing and letterpress printing, flexographic printing plate making equipment has the advantages of less investment, short cycle, fast printing speed, the substrate adaptability, the use of environmentally friendly ink etc.. In the field of packaging and printing in Europe and America, the popularity of flexo printing is very high, and it can even reach 90% in the United states. With the progress of technology and the enhancement of environmental protection consciousness, the proportion of flexo printing in our country's printing industry has been increasing, and gradually become a popular printing technology.
- Q:What's the ingredient of 610#3m tape?
- Specifications: 25.4 mm * 65.8mWidely used in silk screen, printing and other processes. Prosecution of its ink adhesion, is a standard test means, such as: printed circuit boardPlastic products, silk screen, jet printingApplications: electronic products, silk screen, jet printingTest adhesive features: sticky stability, strong adhesion, international standard test tape
- Q:Food packaging, sealing tape printing and product manufacturers inconsistent with the use of it?
- This generally does not affect how, but this is the image of manufacturers
- Q:What is the size of the transparent sealing tape? The length is 50 yards and 100 yards. Is that the meter?
- The size refers to the width of the tape. It's up to you
- Q:What are the specifications for sealing tapes?
- I saw a lot of different sizes of sealing tape on the Internet. Some are very thick and some are thin. Will the thickness of the same number be the same in the same number of yards? Some 100Y have around 1.5cm of the flesh, but some 100Y only about 0.7cm of the flesh, what is this possible? Or is it true or false? Ask the personage inside course of study to help solve!
- Q:The tape is so loud when it's packed
- But the cost is more expensive than the ordinary tape! Shanghai and Xuan adhesive Co., Ltd. for foreign customers in the painted silent tape, you can Baidu once! I hope I can help you!
- Q:Which kind of sealing tape is solvent resistant?
- Is the refrigerator and freezer production plant main raw materials, but also insulation materials, Distribution Department will purchase raw materials. This product is widely used in refrigerators, air conditioning, automotive, petrochemical, bridges, hotels, electronics and other industries.
- Q:What type of rubber tape and hot-melt tape?
- 1, the definition of duct tape tape to textile fiber cloth as the substrate. Coated with high viscosity synthetic glue, has a strong peeling force, tensile resistance, oil resistance, aging resistance, temperature resistance, waterproof, corrosion resistance, is a relatively high adhesive tape.
- Q:2014, how can I sell the tape better?
- Fourth, the background of your company must say company influence and company history,Fifth, the market prospects and profit margins, regardless of the price of your products is how much of that is not a problem, and if you have a small list of hands, you can put the list to be introduced to customers, these are my experience to sell, can only give you a reference, are different for each personal selling, to try to know,
- Q:What course of packing and cartons do we use for our company?
- The raw material accounts for all the materials in the inventory of the enterprise, including the planned costs and actual costs of raw materials and main materials, auxiliary materials, purchased semi-finished products, repair parts, packaging materials, fuels, etc..
We specialize in the production of BOPP packing and jumbo tapes, PVC electrical and log/jumbo tapes and many kinds of other tapes.We have advanced equipment, such as coating, winding, slitting and packing machines that enable us to turn out 1 million square meters daily, wherein 90 percent are exported worldwide, such as Europe, the US, Australia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||15% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OPP tape, PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range