Large Blue Back Light LCD for Detailed Real-Time UPS Status Display
Microprocessor Control Guarantees High Reliability
Comprehensive Self-Protection Design
Audible Alarm Mute
Cold Start Function
Auto Self-Testing System while Turning On UPS
Wide input Voltage Range
Zero trantfer time
Smart RS-232 interfact , SNMP and USB is option
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- General digital multimeter has a capacitor (some of the files with a million capacitance test table of Jack, some use pen)
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- The self winding transformer is connected by all its windings, and depends on the position of the sliding contacts to change the magnitude of the voltage. Therefore, there is not only a magnetic connection between the primary winding of the autotransformer (the power circuit) and the two winding (the power supply circuit), but also the direct connection of the circuit. It forms a circuit with the earth, so it can not be used as the power source of the safety voltage
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
We have co-operative partner throughout the world including USA, Europe, South America, South Africa, Middle Eastern, India, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and so on .We offer wide range quality products either from our own standard range or customer-made to your specifications.if you have interesting, please kindly contact us!
We will provide our good quality products and best services to you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Southern Europe
9.09% South Asia
||UPS CE UG/UX 1K; UPS CE (UG/UX) 2/3K; standards organisation of nigeria soncap; Soncap UX6K
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average