Online UPS 1-3KVA
XPC 1-3KVA series UPS is an economical, full featured UPS that delivers cost-effective power protection in a compact package. It adopts advanced MCU technology, delivers high reliability and performance, and has intelligent battery management system. XPC 1-3KVA series UPS is best enterprise-class choice for crucial load.
Green and Save Energy
IGBT rectifier offers an input power factor more than 0.99, input THD less than 3%. Therefore it does not pollute the input utility
supply or other devices which share the same utility source.
Wide Input voltage window and auto detection of input frequency function adaptive to adverse utility power grid enviroment.
Extra wige range of input voltage and frequency is suitable for low quality power grid environment 。Complete fault protection
functions, overload, short circuit, overvoltage, under voltage, over temperature protections.Strong overload capability: 5min for 130% rated load and 60s for 150% rated load Intelligent battery management charging/discharging interval time and keep battery long life.
User Friendly Display and Communication
The LED mimic diagram gives clear indication of real-time status and power flow through the UPS.The large LCD graphical display provides an array of performance parameters, fault information and 220historical event log that are useful for troubleshooting.
The system provides RS232 signals for remote monitoring, and SNMP (optional) for web-based monitoring.
Friendly LED display (standard) or LCD display (optional)
Four kinds of optional cards to provide network communication functions (support dry contact, RS232, RS485 and TCP/IP
Ideally Suited For:
Small routers and bridges
Other sensitive electronics
|MODEL||XPC 1101||XPC 1101L||XPC 1102||XPC 1102L||XPC 1103||XPC 1103L|
|Input Voltage||(110±5 to 296±5)VAC|
|Input Frequency||(45±0.5 to 55±0.5)Hz|
|Bypass voltage||(80±5 to 286±5)VAC|
|Output Power Factor||0.8|
|Output Frenqency||45Hz～55Hz, same with utility power; <45Hz and >55Hz, lock 50Hz|
|THD||THD<3% (linear load)；THD<5% (Non-linear)|
|Transfer Time||Normal to battery mode: 0ms|
Between Battery modeand normal mode: <4ms
|Overload Capability||105±5%≤Load≤150±5%：30s to bypass;|
>150±5%：300ms to bypass;
|Battery Type||7AH/12V× 3pcs||7AH/12V× 6pcs||7AH/12V× 8pcs|
|Backup Time (Full Load)||>5min(depends on battery capacity for L type)|
|Charging Current||1A/3A、4A、5A、6A、7A setable(L type)|
|Communication||RS-232 + Intelligent Slot|
|Restart||After turing off due to cut off voltage of battery, UPS will restart|
when voltage is in (170±5~286±5Vac) and freqency is in (46~54Hz).
|Noise (1m front)||<45dBA||<50dBA|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 50°C|
|Altitude||<1000m，>1000m derated1% per 100m|
|* Specification is subject to change without prior notice.|
- Q:What are the burning conditions of UPS?
- UPS use environment should pay attention to good ventilation, is conducive to heat dissipation, and keep the environment clean.2) do not take inductive load, such as currency counter, fluorescent lamp, air conditioner, etc., so as not to cause damage.3) the output load of UPS is controlled at about 60%, the highest and the highest reliability.4) UPS carries too light (such as 1000VA UPS band 100VA load), may cause deep battery discharge, will reduce battery life, should be avoided as far as possible.
- Q:The power machine UPS stock three and three single is what mean?
- UPS (Uninterruptible, Power, System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Used primarily to provide uninterrupted power supply to a single computer, computer network system, or other power electronic equipment. When the power input is normal, UPS electric voltage supplied to the load, the UPS is an AC power regulator, it is also the built-in battery; when the power interruption (outage), UPS will immediately built-in battery power supply to 220V alternating current to the load through the method of inverse transformation, the load to maintain normal working and protect the load of software and hardware is not damaged.
- Q:What if UPS doesn't work properly?
- The 2 hole refers to the zero fire flower, it is estimated that the short circuit, it is best not to use, and the general equipment inside the zero line is straight through, it can not be as you say are chargedAgain, I don't understand how you measure the live current. Specifically, what do you use and where do you wait?
- Q:How do you calculate the UPS power capacity?
- The utility of UPS charging and common UPS battery battery standard, the configuration of the 100AH, 65AH, 38AH, 24AH. and 200AH will be divided into 2 parallel 100AH, so 2 groups of 100AH cells, each group is 20, a total of 40 100AH batteries.
- Q:How long is the battery life of the UPS power supply?
- The effect of discharge depth on battery life is also very large:The deeper the discharge depth of the battery is, the less the number of cycles it uses, so deep discharge should be avoided. Although UPS has a battery low potential protection function, the general single battery discharge to about 10.5V, UPS will automatically shut down. However, if the UPS is in light load discharge or no load discharge, it will also cause deep discharge of the battery. The so-called discharge depth refers to the user in the use of batteries in the process, let the battery release capacity accounted for the percentage of its standard capacity
- Q:What's the effect of an uninterruptible power supply?What can be used to do?
- Uninterruptible power supply is UPS, Schneider Electric's APC has led the development of UPS technology, and firmly occupy the world's UPS market share first place, Schneider launched ups,
- Q:What is the UPS power supply?
- UPS adaptation range is different, the change in output voltage of UPS + is 10-15% of normal computer voltage. When the power supply is abnormal or interrupted, the UPS immediately supplies the electric energy of the battery in the machine to the computer system through inversion transformation, in order to maintain the normal operation of the computer system and protect the computer's hardware and software from loss. UPS classification and characteristics, UPS power supply can be divided into two types of backup and online according to its working mode. According to its output waveform, it can be divided into two kinds of square wave output and sine wave output. Backup UPS power supply in the city power supply, the city power through the AC bypass channel, and then through the switch directly to the load power supply, the inverter in the machine is stopped. In essence, this UPS power is equivalent to a voltage regulator with very poor performance. In addition to improving the voltage fluctuation of the mains voltage, there is little improvement in the frequency instability of the mains voltage, the distortion of the waveform and the interference from the network.
- Q:UPS technical index
- How much power should I have with my UPS?We must first determine your equipment is much power in general, ordinary PC or IPC power is about 200W, apple at about 300W server between 300W and 600W, the power value of other equipment can refer to the equipment manual.Secondly, should understand the power rating of the UPS has two methods: apparent power (VA) and the actual output power (W), due to the reactive power are so made the difference, the relationship between conversion: apparent power power factor * = actual output powerBackup, online interactive power factor between 0.5 and 0.7, the online power factor is generally 0.8.When UPS is allocated to the equipment, the actual output power of UPS should be matched. Some dealers intentionally or unintentionally confuse (VA) and (W), which should be brought to the attention of the user.
- Q:How do you choose the right UPS?
- Other topologies such as ferromagnetic resonance and rotary designs are also designed for specific applications (such as industry or harsh environments). This article tells about the typical static UPS topology used in most IT environments.
- Q:What is UPS for?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System/Uninterruptible Power Supply), namely, uninterruptible power supply, the battery is (for maintenance free lead-acid batteries) connected with the host, the host through the inverter module circuit of the direct current into power system equipment. The utility model is mainly used for providing stable and uninterrupted power supply for a single computer, a computer network system or other power electronic equipment, such as an electromagnetic valve, a pressure transmitter, etc.. When the power input is normal, UPS electric voltage supplied to the load, the UPS is an AC power regulator, it is also the built-in battery; when the power interruption (outage), UPS immediately DC battery energy conversion method by zero switching inverter continue to supply 220V AC power to the load, the load to maintain normal working load and protection of software and hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against high voltage or low voltage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range