1、Powerful 1004C-P4T engine offers a high reliability
2、Equipped with qualified original CARRARO transmission and axles from Italy. They feature synchronized shifting in all gears, and power shuttle between forward and reverse.
3、HUSCO hydraulic system from American performs excellent. EATON full hydraulic load-sensing steering is advanced in technology and capability.
4、360°view cab with streamlined design offers an excellent visibility. With interior components shaped by injection mold, in-cab noise levers are the lowest in the business for maximum operator comfort.
5、One-piece structure hood with DCPD material enhances the reliability
6、A/C system is optimized with significantly improved cooling performance.
With perfectly matched power, drivetrain and hydraulic systems, the radiation performance is improved.
7、Water-proof plug connector improves reliability of electrics
8、All machines are fitted with servo assisted brakes as standard for low effort braking.
9、Eight-bar mechanism is used for loading. Box-type lift arms ensure high reliability.
10、H-type stand encloses the distance towards the wall for digging and adopted to more various working conditions
|Type of theBackhoe Loader||Side shift|
|maximum traction kN||74|
|Minimum Turning Radius|
|Outside of the Front Wheel||4127|
|Rated Bucket Capacity||1|
|Maximum Digging Force||41|
|Maximum Discharge Height||2660|
|Maximum Dumping Reach||780|
|Total cycle time||≤8.8|
|Rated Bucket Capacity||0.18|
|Maximum Digging Force||53.3|
|Maximum Digging Depth||4345|
|Maximum Digging Distance||5385|
|Maximum Unloading Height||3545|
|Model||Lovol engine 1004C-P4T|
|Type||4 cylinder inline,direct injection,water cooled|
|Bore * stroke||100*127|
|Speed Changing Box|
|Fuel Tank Capacity|
|Oil Tank Capacity||140|
|Model of the Front Axle Tyre||14-17.5-14PR/11L-16-12PR(2-driving)|
|Model of the Rare Axle||19.5L-24-12PR|
- Q:What is the difference between the application and maintenance of construction machinery and the operation and maintenance of automobiles? What a promising future!
- There are many kinds of equipment for construction machinery, which are basically related to complicated hydraulic components. More and more advanced equipment, the use of electrical computer technology even more complex than the car. The EFI, HEV and other technical engineering machines used in automobiles are also developing vigorously
- Q:Is operating machinery at fast food restaurants hard??
- I believe that when you start new job , you will be under training for at least the first week and during that time you will get very familiar with all the equipment they use daily and it will be very simple for you
- Q:How is cantilever technology used in heavy machinery?
- anytime the load is extended out from beyond the structure, for example: 1 container cranes 2 shiploaders 3 ship unloaders 4 building a bridge over empty space (river, gully, road, railways) from both sides, especially evidenced in fixed stay bridges where the next segment is attached to the previous construction although the shooting bridge takes some of the loads 5 diving board at a pool
- Q:How old must I be to use machinery/cut veggies at my job?
- To use machinery and knives you generally need to be 18.
- Q:What does Canada trade to Norway? Norway gives us minerals and machinery, but what do we trade them? HELP!!?
- Canadian exports to Norway consist mainly of primary products, namely ore mattes and concentrates. Exports of machinery and aircraft and aircraft parts are also significant. Norwegian exports to Canada include petroleum, machinery, fish and seafood, and metals.
- Q:If we, as lessors of machinery, collect rentals?
- Since you're being paid in advance, before you have actually earned the revenue, the credit will be to a deferred revenue account. That account shows up as a current liability on the balance sheet. It is a liability, because you still owe the use of the machinery for the next year to the customer. And, if something were to happen where you could not deliver the machinery to the customer, for example, if it broke down and could not be repaired or replaced, you would owe the customer his money back.
- Q:Anyone know where to find safety manuals for older machinery?
- I okorder.com/ Some of your equipment will still have documentation from the manufacturer's website ( with model, serial, and other ID numbers)
- Q:What types of gadgets and machinery objects do mechanical engineers focus on the most?
- Mechanical engineering is a very broad topic. You can work on things from weaponry to air-conditioning and heating. It is very hard to determine exactly what the most popular branch of mechanical engineering is because mechanical engineers can branch out to almost any field and do almost anything that is related to engineering. For example a mechanical engineer has background in thermodynamics, statics, dynamics, and fluid mechanics so a mechanical engineer can go into almost any engineering field knowing at least a little bit of background.
- Q:what is meant by machinery itinerary?
- itinerary n., pl., -ies. 1.A route or proposed route of a journey. 2.An account or record of a journey. 3.A guidebook for travelers. adj. 1.Of or relating to a journey or route. 2.Traveling from place to place; itinerant.
- Q:What is an embedded device, and what sorts of office machinery have them?
- A device that has a computer in it (microwave oven, car, mp3 player) is an embedded device. Office machinery? Printers, copiers, alarms (fire, burglar). If you have to use a swipe card to punch in or open doors, there's a computer behind that (it may be embedded, it may be just a PC.) Your phone system almost definitely has at least one embedded computer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range