||1000 Series,3000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 5005 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- I believe that composite is a lot better, I bought the orange easton stealth bat and I love it. Once they are broken in, composite is deadly. But Its really bad to use a composite bat in the cold because they dent easier. I recommend one piece aluminum for cold weather like the easton v12 or the tpx omaha. Easton sv12's are good too, but its not one piece aluminum. You just have to remember that a metal bat is a metal bat and its if you are a good hitter, it wont really matter what you use.
- Q:If a typical roll of aluminum foil is 12 inches across, what length of aluminum foil would contain 1 mole...?
- My lady I nevertheless use it to cook dinner my hams and turkeys and to save nutrition interior the frig, yet its growing to be a dinosaur and its on its final leg and there is unquestionably one of those super form of different issues now we are able to apply yet interior the previous years it had its use yet technology and Tech. has come and made it out of date. yet nevertheless i like to apply it on ocassions
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The pipe welding steel pipe seamless steel pipeThe billet slab billet billetThe iron alloy: ferrosilicon manganese Fe-V iron titanium iron chromiumAll other metal products: steel sheet other
- Q:Aluminium in deodorants?
- Aluminium is bad for you and too much aluminium can cause Alzheimer's disease and other problems. External deodorants are displaced by your perspiration and don't last long. Liquid chlorophyll is an internal deodorant that deodorises your body odours and perspiration odours before they come out of your pores. A table spoon of high strength liquid chlorophyll every day is all you need. Liquid chlorophyll also has a cooling effect so you perspire a bit less. You can find further information in a search for liquid chlorophyll + deodorant.
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- Vinyl. Aluminum dents, and the paint can be scratched off. Vinyl pops back, and the color goes all the way through.
- Q:Interesting facts about aluminum?
- it is a lighter metal . you can prepare many alloys with it
- Q:Aluminum's differences?
- An aluminum bat hits a ball futher than a wooden bat since of the way the wooden bat bends when the ball makes contact, the wooden bat has a sweet spot while the metal one doesn't really have that spot but doesn't break like it's wooden counterpart so the metal bat gives the ball more pop.
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- it is strong and relatively cheap compared to other metals,
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
- Q:How can I cement rubber to aluminum?
- Go to an automotive parts store, like Pep Boys- they sell a gasket adhesive for rubber trim on cars that works very well- Also, there is an outstandingly strong spray adhesive called 3M-77 - buy it in the paint sections at Lowes( about $13.00 a can- but it is a big can!) Spray on the aluminum, spray on the rubber- let dry for about ten minutes and attach- Be careful- 77 is a one way adhesive- once it is stuck, no repositioning it- it's stuck for good! Do not wear latex or rubber gloves- they will stick, too- wear cheap cotton or jersey gloves while working with this kind of instant adhesive. BTW, be sure to clean the aluminum and rubber with solvent before applying the adhesive- any oil and the fix won't work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range