I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:My Cd-Rom will not open when ide cable is plugged in.?
- Your CD-ROM should have at least two cables connect to it, a power cable and IDE cable that should also be connected to your motherboard or other interface card. Disconnect the IDE cable from the back of the CD-ROM and reconnect it, do the same on the opposite end of the cable. Next, if your CD-ROM drive is not getting any power disconnect the cable from the back of the drive and reconnect it. Check jumpers If you've recently installed any new disk drives such as a new hard disk drive verify that the jumpers are properly set on the back of the CD-ROM. Having the jumpers set improperly to master or slave can cause the CD-ROM to not work. Notice the 1 missing pin in the middle of your Cd-Rom IDE connection?. On your IDE cable there is a blocked hole in the exact same place. If you turned this cable around the wrong way you might have bent one of the pins or broken it off completely
- Q:the grey power cable to my shower has been exposed under a floorboard.?
- Power near shower or to? You have 220 power and both the red and black are live (will deliver 110 to earth.)
- Q:What is the warranty period for wire and cable?
- General cable maintenance period is about 15 years, but to ensure that the normal use of the environment, such as the amount of temperature is below 70 degrees, but you are more than 70 working environment to use, of course, may not be used for a year. Therefore, the most important thing is to follow the instructions to use. Wire and cable recommended Ogilvy's.
- Q:Power supply unit 6 pin question?
- exchange the PSU, for a extra powerful one. 430W @80percentefficiency = 344W 500W @80percentefficiency = 400W 600W @80percentefficiency = 480W 650W @80percentefficiency = 520W 700W @80percentefficiency = 560W 750W @80percentefficiency = 600W 800W @80percentefficiency = 640W 850W @80percentefficiency = 680W 900W @80percentefficiency = 720W 950W @80percentefficiency = 760W 1000W @80percentefficiency = 800W minimum PSU 700W-800W.
- Q:Suggest TWO reasons for this?
- To prevent injury to performers and to protect equipment from potential shorts and for fire safety.
- Q:Can I attach an 8-pin power cable to a video card with a 6-pin port?
- Don't do that!! It will kill your video card almost instantly. The 8 pin connector is meant for the motherboard (on most computers) so the 8 pin power cable will output a lot more power than the 6 pin. Your graphics card will be cooked if you do that. Too much voltage will kill your card immediately. Plus how is a 8 pin connector supposed to fit into a 6 pin port? I would be quite surprised if it can actually fit. Go and purchase a power supply with a 6 pin connector, it's for the good of your computer.
- Q:Is it safe the touch a hooked up 4 gauge power cable when a car is running?
- Anything below 30 amps DC will not hurt ya. However,.. you CAN get shocked by DC voltage. -its when you get up around 75 amps that will feel hot like a fire heated wire. At around 150 amps it still won't shock you like AC current but will make you pee on yourself.
- Q:Why cross bonding in power cable?
- If so, the answer is: By tying multiple cables together, the current carrying capacity of the total cable is increased without having the total cost increase in proportion. In other words -- using the picture as an example -- tying 4 equal sized cables together increases the current carrying capacity by a factor of 4, but the cost of this multiple-wire cable is less than the cost of a larger single cable that would carry an equal amount of current. .
- Q:A network cable must cross a power cable. What can be done to minimize the amount of EMI?
- Metal shielding would be best. This could be as simple as wrapping each cable with aluminum foil near the cross-over point. Hope this helps.
- Q:Can someone help me find an internal PC power splitter cable that has a female to two male instead of 2 female?
- Huh? Devices like ATA hard drives, CD drives, case fans etc have male connectors so what's needed are extra female power leads. So that cable you linked should work. What are you trying to connect?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range