ASME Refrigerating Fluid Tank Container
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 50 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
ASME Refrigerating Fluid Tank Container
China National Building Materials Group Corporation (hereinafter call CNBM Group) is one the state-owned enterprises. It is mainly in the business of building materials and equipments production. Last year, it ranks 270 in “Global Fortune 500”.
CNBM International Corporation is one of the most important export platform belongs to CNBM Group. It has more than 15 overseas offices all over the world and one logistic part in Dubai. We provide full service to make your cross border business easier and safer.
Being with our trading platform www.okorder.com, we would like to make you have a one-stop purchase. All the products listed in our website are strictly selected. You could chose some of them and then put them into on container. Thus will save cost for you.
Refrigerating Fluid Tank Container is manufactured according to GB150 AND ASME. It is light weight with rational and elegant structure, be suitable for transportation by sea, train and truck.
Design Pressure: 0.7~3.45Mpa
Loading medium: R22,R32,R125,R134a,R410 and other refrigerating fluid.
- Q:What's the big cabinet in the container?.
- In standard dry containers, the length is generally divided into 20 foot cabinets and 40 foot cabinets.The industry generally known as the 40 foot cabinet is a large cabinet, 20 foot locker.
- Q:The bill of lading number and container number
- Is the container number constant?As long as the suitcase has not been resold and has been in a shipping company (or container company), the number will not change.
- Q:What's the container number?
- Four letters, seven numbers to come, area, diversity, boxingWritten on each side of the container, inside the box door, on the top of the boxThe fourth letters are UThe first six numbers are followed by a box with numbers insideCheck code
- Q:What is a container terminal?
- Container yard is the place where ship companies store containers. Each ship company has one or several box points. The so-called "box point" is the station. The forwarder shall also arrange for the shipper to pick up the empty container at the yard, or send the goods to the yard for packing, and then arrange the port collection after the clearance of the goods by the customs declaration office. Customs broker for customs clearance and station arrangement, collection port (if the origin of the container is shipped by the freight company to collect the port) is a necessary condition for shipment of container goods.
- Q:Now the house price is too high, I can't afford to buy it. I want to buy the container myself. Then I can find my own place. I don't know what the house has. I want to talk about it
- Disadvantages of container housing:1, the high prices is the main reason for your land, you buy the house box if you want to consider your container to rent the land, the price of housing, have you ever considered 2 box there are two, one is the foam sandwich plate used, is very strong, short service life, and security. The traditional container modification, although the anti-theft effect is much better, but the heat insulation and sound insulation effect is poor, the need for interior decoration. 3, the whole house box are used in steel, so the decoration compared with ordinary house more difficult, the decoration cost 4, a single container area rarely, if you use multiple container stitching, waterproof in stitching is not good, need regular maintenance. 5, the current domestic container paint are used oil paint, relatively large harm to the human body. Box 6, domestic housing has the ability to produce excellent production company is currently set to the two companies Singamas, relatively high wages, labor costs more expensive, if you do a few single box housing will not do so on, labor costs may occupy a large proportion of the container, you count you worthwhile.
- Q:Generally, when the 20'GP container is in the trailer, how much is the height of the bottom of the cabinet?
- Height of container trailer plane (distance from ground) 1.45-1.6 meters. (due to different models)
- Q:What is the standard size and weight of a container?
- 40 feet of open top cabinets: product of 12.01 meters X2.33 meters X2.15 meters, picking 30.4 tons gross weight, Volume 65 cubic meters.A 20 foot container: content plot 5.85 meters X2.23 meters X2.15 meters, picking 23 tons gross weight, Volume 28 cubic meters.A 40 foot container: content plot 12.05 meters X2.12 meters X1.96 meters, picking 36 tons gross weight, Volume 50 cubic meters.
- Q:Standard size, specifications for Marine Containers
- 40 feet of cabinets: product 11.8M*2.13M*2.18M, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.The 40 foot high cabinets: product 11.8M*2.13M*2.72M, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.The 45 foot high cabinets: product 13.58M*2.34M*2.71M, distribution is generally 29 tons gross weight, volume of 86 cubic meters.The 20 foot open top cabinets: product 5.89M*2.32M*2.31M, distribution is generally 20 tons gross weight, volume of 31.5 cubic meters.The 40 foot open top cabinets: product 12.01M*2.33M*2.15M, distribution is generally 30.4 tons gross weight, volume of 65 cubic meters
- Q:I would like to ask you 40 feet container cabinet is how many meters length width height? How many meters? How many meters?I hope you can tell me soon!In the end who is more correct, oh, halo me, the error is too large
- The 45 foot high cabinets: Product: 13.58 m X2.34 m X2.71 m, distribution is generally 29 tons gross weight, volume of 86 cubic meters.20 feet of open top cabinets: product of 5.89 meters X2.32 meters X2.31 meters, picking 20 tons gross weight, volume 31.5 cubic meters.40 feet of open top cabinets: product of 12.01 meters X2.33 meters X2.15 meters, picking 30.4 tons gross weight, Volume 65 cubic meters.
- Q:Yes, 40 feet of boxes have been loaded, 23 tons, 20 feet, and 17 tonsBut is the maximum load the same for 20 and 40?
- 20 feet and 40 feet, the maximum load is certainly not the same, divided into domestic and foreign trade, domestic trade, due to internal container load requirements are not very strict, 20 feet up to 30 tons can be installed, are overweight cabinet, to look at the national and foreign trade: the demand of the shipping company, to limit weight, generally installed between 17 tons to 25 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like