ASME/GB150 LNG Cryogenic Liquid Lorry Tanker
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 50 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
LNG Cryogenic Liquid Lorry Tanker
China National Building Materials Group Corporation (hereinafter call CNBM Group) is one the state-owned enterprises. It is mainly in the business of building materials and equipments production. Last year, it ranks 270 in “Global Fortune 500”.
CNBM International Corporation is one of the most important export platform belongs to CNBM Group. It has more than 15 overseas offices all over the world and one logistic part in Dubai. We provide full service to make your cross border business easier and safer.
Being with our trading platform www.okorder.com, we would like to make you have a one-stop purchase. All the products listed in our website are strictly selected. You could chose some of them and then put them into on container. Thus will save cost for you.
CMAX LNG Cryogenic Liquid Lorry Tanker is widely used as transportation of gas. It includes semitrailer and truck, very safe and reliable, light of self and high transport efficiency.
Adiabatic way: High Vacuum Multi-layer
Working Pressure: 0.6~0.8Mpa
Loading Medium: LNG
- Q:How to determine the amount of container loading?
- 40 feet of cabinets: product is 11.8x2.13x2.18 meters, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters. The 40 foot high cabinets: product is 11.8x2.13x2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
- Q:What's the size of the container?
- Look, what kind of container do you need? For example: 1 tons box, the internal size is 1.2 meters * 1 meters * 0.8 meters
- Q:40 feet container open top box how much weight
- 20x8x8 feet 6 inches, referred to as 20 feet container;40x8x8 feet 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet container;40x8x9 feet 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet high cabinet.
- Q:What is the concept of 20ft container?
- FT means "feet", so we all call the "20 foot cabinet", that is, 20 feet container... Commonly used containers are 20 feet cabinet and 40 foot cabinet...1:20 foot cabinets: product 5.69M x 2.13M x 2.18M distribution is generally 17.5 tons gross weight, volume of 24 - 26 cubic meters;2:20 foot open top cabinets: product 5.89M x 2.32M x 2.31M distribution is generally 20 tons gross weight, volume of 31.5 cubic meters;
- Q:How many cargo can 20 feet container hold? How to calculate?
- The volume of a 20 foot container is 33.1 cubic meters, and the volume is 28 cubic metersThe actual size of the 20 foot container is: 5.96*2.34*2.38mSuggest you see with packing master software
- Q:What is the minimum container size?
- And more recent use of 40x8x9 feet 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet high cabinet.20 feet of cabinets: product is 5.69x2.13x2.18 meters, distribution is generally 17.5 tons gross weight, the volume of 24-26 cubic meters.
- Q:Who knows the size of the reefer container?
- Container size: 20 feet inside the cabinet: size 5.69 m X2.13 m X2.18 M / picking gross weight is generally 17.5 tons / cubic volume 24-2640 feet in the cabinet: size 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 M / picking gross weight is generally 22 tons / Volume 54 cubic meters40 high cabinets: size 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.72 M / picking gross weight is generally 22 tons / volume 68 cubic meters45 feet in the cabinet: size 13.58 m X2.34 m X2.71 M / picking gross weight is generally 29 tons / Volume 86 cubic meters20 feet of freezer: size 5.42 m X2.26 m X2.24 M / picking gross weight is generally 17 tons / Volume 26 cubic meters
- Q:Because freight forwarding said UASC THC rose to 725, and gave me a shipping company notice, written above 20DC, I only know 20GP HC, there is a situation is that another cooperative freight forwarder said temporarily not up
- International commonly used dry container (DRYCONTAINER) has:1, the outer size of 20 feet, *8 feet, *8 feet, 6 inches, referred to as 20 feet container;2, the outer size of 40 feet, *8 feet, *8 feet, 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet container, the outer size of 40 feet, *8 feet, *9 feet, 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet high cabinet.
- Q:How much is the internal size cabinet and the cabinet? How much heavy can I hold for centimeters?
- Internal dimensions of container trucks1, 20 feet: 5.69 m *2.13 m *2.18 distribution, gross weight 20T, volume of 24-26 cubic meters.2, 40 feet: 11.8 m *2.13 m *2.18, 22T distribution gross volume of 54 cubic meters.3, 40 foot high cabinets: 11.8 m *2.13 m *2.72, 22T distribution gross volume of 68 cubic meters.4, 45 foot high cabinets: 13.58 m *2.34 m *2.71, 29T distribution gross volume of 86 cubic meters.
- Q:First of all, isn't it a building site? If yes, how much is the rent for a year? That is, a 20-30 square, the need for real estate license? I would like to ask the law people to tell me what the nature of the container house is. Is it a building? If it is illegal construction, the demolition will be confiscated? What kind of audits are necessary if land leasing is required? Be satisfied with... UnfoldTo forget to say a bit, put some lots of way, such as uninhabited mountains, sea, inhabited city in the surrounding suburbs, semi rural, can explain, thank you, spend some time, I guarantee points.
- Private residential container to climate in London, a lot of container housing as a single apartment; in New York, a combination of "Home Furnishing unit" is a container of 40 feet long; in Holland, the container is used to build the student dormitory. In Shenzhen, can this container be the Savior of the "humble abode"? Industry generally believe that the current private housing in Shenzhen difficult climate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like