||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:How much is the flatness of the 1200*1200*15 aluminum sheet?
- The first rough machining, no precision position of the first place, finishing allowance for heat treatment of unilateral 0.15MM, and then remove the stress of 420 degrees Celsius for 4 hours, with the furnace cooling (very important), doing fine processing, can guarantee within 0.03.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:Is it true that aluminum chloride causes Alzhaimer?
- They've linked aluminum chloride to Alzheimer's, but they haven't actually proved that it is a direct cause. The best thing you can do is stop using it as soon as possible and switch to a different deodorant.
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- If you only need sticky sticks and low marks, you can choose N-906AB glue or KD-855 quick drying metal glue
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:what compound makes up aluminum?
- Bauxite is the most important aluminum ore. It consists largely of the minerals gibbsite Al(OH)3, boehmite γ-AlO(OH), and diaspore α-AlO(OH), together with the iron oxides goethite and hematite, the clay mineral kaolinite and small amounts of anatase TiO2. You have an unusual way of asking that question. Aluminum is an element and cannot be broken down accept to sub-atomic particles.
- Q:How much is a square inch of a millimeter aluminum plate?
- The weight of 2.73 kg / square meter5 Series refers to magnesium as the main alloy element, that is, aluminum magnesium alloy.
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum TIG Welding?
- Preweld cleaning requires two operations: oil/grease removal and oxide removal. As below, remove oils and greases first, then remove the oxide. Don’t reverse this order. Take the following steps before welding aluminum: 1. Remove oil, grease, and water vapor using an organic solvent such as acetone or a mild alkaline solution like a strong soap. You may also use citrus-based degreasers, but be sure to rinse and dry the part before welding. 2. Remove surface oxides with a stainless steel wire brush (used only for aluminum) or strong alkaline or acid. Many welding suppliers sell oxide-removal solutions in spray or squeeze bottles for local application. Exercise extreme care when handling these solutions, and again, rinse and dry the part before welding. 3. Assemble the joint. If it won't be welded immediately, cover the joint with brown Kraft paper to prevent dirt and grit in the air from getting into the joint. 4. Keep the aluminum dry and at room temperature. 5. Weld within a few days. Clean the joint again if it isn't welded within that time. Good luck!!!
- Q:12ft aluminum boat weight limit?
- You should have a small metal plate that is riveted into the rear transom that will tell you what the max. capacity, persons and weight. If this is absent, I would answer the question by saying that if your boat is of the John boat variety, (square front end) and pretty shallow sides, I would think twice about 2 large people that weigh 225+. If your boat is of the deep-V variety with deeper sides, then two people with gear would probably be fine. Any way you look at it, a 10 boat is a maximum of twp persons.
- Q:Aluminum Macbook Question..?
- I don't think that there are any other website, but if you go to the apple website and ring them I am sure they will be able to do a better price for you if you ask them nicely. Any apple product is worth the money, I have the new Macbook and it is absolutely amazing=] Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range