||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts:
Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What happens to the aluminum atoms in this reaction?
- This reaction occurs because Al is above Cu in the activity series.Al is oxidized and the copperis reduced. 2 Al^0(s) + 3Cu2+(aq) -- 2 Al3+(aq) + 3 Cu^0(s)
- Q:1100 scope of application of aluminum plate
- 1100 aluminum plate is generally used in utensils, heat sink, caps, printing plates, building materials, heat exchanger components, but also can be used as deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields ranging from cooking utensils to industrial equipment
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- actually the guy before me did it right but made a mistake at one point 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which needs to be changed to moles of product, and then back to find mole of iodide. once thats found then you can use the MW to change it to grams.
- Q:How to harden aluminum foil sculpture?
- you can use more aluminum and add layers to it. It would depend on the shape and size what is the best, but yes, you could use fiberglass and resin - as long as it is not so flimsy that the weight of the additional material will already distort it. If you just use resin that could work as long as it is reasonably flat, as the resin will run, but you could paint a number of thin coats on. Depending how it looks you could also use something like bondo which is car repair putty which is resin based. It might be easier to work with as it is thicker and it can be carved/sanded easily. Though you need to use it outside or with very good ventilation before it is set.
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- I've done all sorts of tests on this topic and am using a polishing kit that was meant for plastic, but on aluminum, but after all the pads coarse to fine (wet) I found that it's better to use the last pad again but dry, rather than using the while liquid paste they propose. Polishing dry or wet makes a difference, and polishing Al is not the same as polishing a plastic. It's a tricky recipe, you can dull your Al easily, and I never got it shiny like a mirror so I want to see other answrs
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- The aluminum need scraping, the car is not easy to enamel paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:aluminum oxide?
- It turns out to be surprisingly difficult to do, because aluminum forms a skin of oxide which retards further oxidation. One way might be to react aluminum with sulfuric acid, getting aluminum sulfate in solution. Treat this with barium hydroxide; barium sulfate will precipitate out, leaving aluminum hydroxide in solution. Dry this and heat it, driving off the hydroxide as water and leaving aluminum oxide. I haven't tried this, so cannot guarantee that it will work.
- Q:Where does China make aluminum plate?
- In many parts of the country have aluminum factory, the old state-owned enterprises have 101, SWA aluminum plant, located in the southwest, northeast china. The emerging aluminum processing base in Henan, due to resource advantages, the largest aluminum factory, the price is relatively low.
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- So saving pull tabs isn't a complete waste of time. But let's make one thing clear: *there's nothing special about pull tabs*. You'd save yourself a heap o' trouble and make a lot more money if you recycled the whole can. The Reynolds and kidney foundation people have tried to get that point across with a poster showing a red Ghost busters-type slash through a cartoon of someone trying to detach a pull tab from a can. The headline says, Keep Tabs on Your Cans. But the public hasn't gotten the message. Supposedly responsible people -- e.g., the honchos at your school -- will organize pull tab collection drives without even bothering to get the whole story. Urban legends expert Jan Brunvand reports that in 1989 a Minneapolis VFW post organized a pull tab collection drive for the local Ronald McDonald House. When Brunvand asked the organizers why they didn't tell people to save whole cans, they lamely replied that there were hygiene problems and that people liked mailing in the tabs, even though the postage often exceeded the value of the aluminum. In other words, it's not important to *do* good as long as people *feel* good. Sometimes I don't think we have enough common sense in this country to fill a teacup.
- Q:Fallout 3 or Apple Aluminum Keyboard?
- Is okorder.com/... As for the game, you can just get that off OKorder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range