||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Cheesecake batter is dense. An aluminium tray may not be stiff enough to retain the proposed shape of your cake. Test the pan; load it to the top with water. If it doesn't collapse your cheese cake will not either. You could try using two trays nestled together. You also may need to load the cake and tray on a flat tray when you move it around. Use a thermometer to know when the cake should be pulled. Cook's suggests the top limit at 150 degrees F. Do grease the sides of the pan. Be sure to loosen the cake from the pan side after it is out of the oven. I bake my cakes at 500 degrees F. for ten or twelve minutes, and then to the 150 degree F point at 200 degrees F. Do not open the oven or try to cool it down. Simply dial down the thermostat. If the cake looks too brown cover it with a piece of aluminium foil. Have fun! Avoid cracks...don't overcook the cake!
- Q:Do we ingest aluminum particulates when drinking coke from a can?
- I recently covered this in a materials science class I am taking. My professor is Dr. Han Choo. Most aluminum cans have a coating of epichorohydrin. This is not to keep out the aluminum from the drink, but rather it is meant to keep the drink from reacting with the can(many sodas can actually eat through metal). The reaction of the soda with the can ruins the taste which is obviously something soda companies do not want. Aluminum also does not cause Alzheimer's. The metal is considered poisonous in large quantities and the FDA restricts the amount that can be added to drugs, food, drink, etc., but scientific consensus states that there is no link between Alzheimer's disease and aluminum. As far as BPA(Bisphenol A) health concerns go, there is little evidence proving any real harm to adults. The problems are only seen in offspring of the rodents being tested with BPA. For the most part there is little concern about the negative results of BPA exposure. There has not been any clear links in humans yet either. Extensive testing is still being done and BPA might be marginally dangerous to infants, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you still wish to guard yourself against BPA you should be aware that BPA is used in almost all commercial plastics and can liners(bottles, canned food, food storage containers, etc.) not just in aluminum cans.
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- just put them on
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- Aluminum will not rust. So water used sparingly in the right spots - away from vital bearings - shouldn't pose a problem. Just don't shoot a high pressure hose all over the place. I use a bunch of old clean rags Simple Green. Simple spray it on a rag - wipe the dirt off and follow up with another clean rag to wipe off any residue. Link below.
- Q:What is virgin aluminum?
- virgin aluminum is, aluminum that has not been printed on, mixed with other metals etc. It is simply a more pure form of aluminum and will net more upon resale to a junkman
- Q:Why is aluminum nitrate not an ionic bond?
- Aluminum okorder.com
- Q:Painting an aluminum canoe need advice on sanding, priming and paint type?
- Painting Aluminum Canoe
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- well if you took a look at the periodic table it would answer all you questions. its a metal...metal is a solid but can be a liquid when the temperatures are increased. and this page will tell u what its obtained from.
- Q:Help!!!!!! Questions about Aluminium?
- 1) From What does aluminium derive its name? Ancient Greeks and Romans used aluminium salts as dyeing mordants and as astringents for dressing wounds; alum is still used as a styptic. In 1761 Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine. In 1808, Humphry Davy identified the existence of a metal base of alum, which he at first termed alumium and later aluminum . The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word used as a name for this element is alumium, which British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy employed in 1808 for the metal he was trying to isolate electrolytically from the mineral alumina. 2)From which ore is aluminium extracted? Bauxite 3)Which country produces more aluminium than any other? China 4)An American and French scientist both patented the current process used to produce aluminium, what were there names? Hall and Héroult 5)Who is credited with having been first to produce metallic aluminium? Friedrich Wöhler
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range