Structure of Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18:
Aluminium Prepainted PVDF with 10μ 1100 H18 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:can you weld metal to aluminum?
- i don't see why not becasue volvo uses aluminum exhaust systems.
- Q:If the aluminum coil is 220 kg, 0.3 thick and 500 wide, how much is the coil diameter?
- With the outer diameter and inner diameter, you can know the volume. With the density and volume, we can calculate the weight. And with weight, we can know the length.
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- Aluminum acetate, borate, borohydride, bromide, carbide, chloride, chlorohydrate, floride, fluorosilicate, hydride, hydroxide, iodide, nitrate, oxide, phosphate, sulfide lithium aluminium hydride I'm sure there are more. Threre are thousands of Aluminum alloys. Most metals considered to be aluminum are actually aluminum alloys.
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- Computer hard drives are made of aluminum platters coated with a layer of magnetic material. Each tiny magnetic domain represents one bit of information. A typical drive has a round platter of 9.5 cm in diameter with a hole of 2.5 cm diameter at the center.
- Q:Less energy ~ Aluminum metal vs the ore?
- in order to extract the raw aluminum, you have to heat everything and melt it first, then remove the stuff that precipitates out as it cools or forms via chemical reaction with catalysts you introduce. With aluminum cans, you don't have to raise the temperature much above the melting point of aluminum, since it's already the substance in the can with the highest melting point. With aluminum ore, there can be anything in the ore with pretty much any melting point. In particular, if the ore contains an alloy of aluminum and a metal with a higher melting point than aluminum, then rest assured, you will have to raise the temperature of the ore above the melting point of aluminum in order to melt that alloy, In any case, because the maximum required temperature of the smelter needed to melt used aluminum cans is necessarily lower than the maximum temperature required to work with the ore, less energy is required to get aluminum from used cans than from ore.
- Q:Help. Aluminum uses?
- Aluminum is strong ans light weight.
- Q:Vinyl Siding vs. Repainting Existing Aluminum ?
- Vinyl is final. Change your siding. It will cost a little more now, but you will save a lot in the long run. If it buckles like one of your other answers, It means that it was installed improperly. Vinyl should not be nailed to tight. It needs to expand and contract with the temperature changes.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- It is either because of wrong filling material for welding or bad welding quality. It doesn’t crack after welding, but cracks when the increasing tension in circling process exceeds the internal stress of the weld.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- First it should be made into blank and then put on the rolling mill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range