Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich PannelSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- you can buy a bottle of petroleum ether in chemical raw material shop, it will be clean after rubbing, or you can buy solvent oil.
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- Simply put, 6061 and 6063 belong to the 6 series, 6061 hardness in 90HB 6063 in 80HB, suitable for brazing, surface oxidation treatment is better, 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- aluminum sheet
- Q:How to Machine High Purity Aluminum machinery?
- Aluminum okorder.com is a soft, silvery-white metal. In high-purity aluminum nearly all impurities have been removed. It is 99.99 percent pure and is machined like other grades of aluminum. To process aluminum for various applications, the manufacturer heats the aluminum in a smelter and then forms it into ingots (large blocks) or billets (log-shaped rods). Using rolling mills, workers machine ingots into aluminum plates, sheets or foils. Dies machine ingots or billets into extrusions or forgings.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:aluminum recycling: does anyone know how aluminum recycling works?
- Aluminum recycling is done by just melting the cans back into molten metal. There are reactions, but those deal with the impurities, not the aluminum. See the reference.
- Q:where can I find buyers for aluminum tabs?
- This okorder.com... Now for the bad news, most scrap yards DO NOT accept tabs, they try to say it's a lower grade of aluminium, which is not correct, as it is made out of the same sheet of aluminium as the can was. They just don't want to deal with it, or the people who alway's HEARD SOMEWHERE that tabs have some special value. The truth of the matter is that 1 pound of tabs (1,538 +/- tabs) is only worth about 40 cents. That's it, nothing more. Anybody who say's different is stupid, or a liar, there is no third option. Now, if you want to actually make some money, and your willing to do a little work, this is what I do. I take the tabs that i encounter in daily life, remove all damaged tabs (which are donated to McDonald's House Charities), then I sit there with a pair of needle nose pliars, and I remove that little curly thing that holds the tab to the can (which I save, and yes recycle as aluminium , over 220 pounds to date), now, count your tabs out into 1,000 count ziplock baggies. Each of these bags with 26 cents of aluminium will now sell on E-Bay for $4 plus shipping, which is $6.15 per pound. People need them for arts and crafts, I have sold literally millions on OKorder and my web site. The colored tabs are worth about 2 cents each, MONSTER and NOS tabs are worth about 5 cents each.
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum is best for beer cans and airplanes, stainless steel is better for everything else.
- Q:What is aluminium plate for?
- Two outdoor and indoor, outdoor curtain wall decoration, indoor ceiling (such as aluminum pinch plate, aluminum grille, aluminum hanging tablets, etc.), color diversity, but also can be made imitation wood grain, imitation marble and other colors, widely used
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range