||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE :
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE:
Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:The price of an atom of aluminum?
- 3 square meters masses less than a gram - surely not But lets assume you have 0.995 grams. Dividing this number by 26.98(molar mass of AL) would give you moles of Al. Multiplying the number of moles X Avogadro's number (6.022 X 10^23) would give you atoms of Al. That number of atoms will cost you $2.96 . Dividing the cost by the total number of atoms will give you dollars per atom.
- Q:which has the lower melting temperature....aluminum, copper, or brass...can you list all 3?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: which has the lower melting temperature....aluminum, copper, or brass...can you list all 3? I may use the copper or brass for an inlay on a decorative piece of aluminum I'm working on.....
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- How strong aluminum is, depends on the specific alloy of aluminum, whether it is the aluminum 1000 series, or the 3000 series, or the 6000 series, or other variants. The 6000 series is most common for structural purposes. Do a search on its yield strength and its ultimate tensile strength, to get an idea of how strong your particular variant is. The alloy Aluminum 6061-T6 has a yield strength of 35000 lb/in^2, and an ultimate tensile strength of 42000 lb/in^2. This is for the case of pure tension with a uniform load. The square inches refers to its cross sectional area. The ultimate strength occurs at the point where it will completely rupture. The yield strength occurs at the point, where it still supports the load, but ceases to be reversible after the load is removed. Pure aluminum metal is much weaker than its alloys. It has a yield strength of about 1500 psi, and an ultimate strength of 10000 psi. For structural purposes, you almost always want to stay below the yield strength. How stiff aluminum is, is common among all alloys, as 10000000 psi. That is to say 10 million pounds of tension on an aluminum member with a cross sectional area of 1 inch, would hypothetically cause an increase equal to 1 length, if it were still in-tact and linear-elastic at that amount of stress. It isn't. A more realistic case, would be that 10000 pounds of tension on this member, would cause an 0.1% increase in length. As for how light aluminum is per square inch, that depends upon how long your rod is. A 3 ft rod weighs 3 times as much per square inch as does a 1 ft rod. The weight of a material is measured PER UNIT VOLUME rather than per unit area. Unless you are talking about a standard thickness. Aluminum 6061 alloys have a density of 0.0975 pounds/cubic inch. Pure aluminum has a this density as well, as do most of its alloys.
- Q:Would Lava Melt an Aluminum Can?
- Temperature of lava - 700 degrees Celsius. Melting point of aluminum - 660 degrees Celsius. I'll let you figure out if the can would melt...
- Q:aluminum pigment paint?
- Yes its aluminium metal. Finely divided aluminium powder is dispersed in a polymer resin as used for paint.
- Q:deoderants without aluminum?
- yes, just look for the word 'deodorant' instead of 'anti-perspirent'. I understand you may be concerned about the aluminum causing harm - however, it is the only way to stay 'dry'. The others allow you to sweat, and just cover up the odor.
- Q:Recyling Aluminum?
- Aluminum is around 80 cents - 1$ per lb depending on grade. For current pricing you can try www.scrapmetalpricesandauctions.c...
- Q:Who supplies aluminum bronze or aluminum brass wire in 22 and 26 gauges both square and round?
- Aluminum okorder.com which is a site for serious jewelers to share solutions and they might have an answer.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- you can answer sodium hydroxide solution, dilute acid is useless, aluminum's oxide film is very thick,as for concentration, aluminum will be passivating in concentrated sulfuric acid. if you are high school student,higher concentration is better, you can complete deoxidation by abrasive paper.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium plate 5A05 and 5A06?
- The aluminum plate doesn't have this material. Have you made a mistake?Give you a full one,1, pure aluminum: Material: 1050/1060/1070/1100/ 1200/ thickness: 0.1---20mm width: 800---2200mm2, alloy aluminum: Material: 2A21/3003/5052/5083/6061/6082 /8011 thickness: 0.5---260mm width: 800---2800mm3 curtain wall Kaiping aluminum plate: Material: 1060/1100 thickness 0.95, 1.35, 1.85, 2.35, 2.7, 2.85mm, width 0.8---1.5m
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range