||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE :
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE:
Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminum and its compounds?
- Al is not reactive because it is so reactive - it gets coated with oxide immediately on exposure, the oxide layer is strong and quite inert except to strong acids.
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- Aluminum and acrylic adhesive, if you want to achieve high strength without any effect, can be bonded with KD-5603 trace glue, but this should be with the help of UV curing light curing, if there is no UV curing light, the sun is strong weather, stick in the sun after 30 minutes can be the bonding effect of glass panel; the specific effects can refer to the general glass coffee table with four Aluminum Alloy column, don't see any traces of adhesive;If you only need sticky sticks and low marks, you can choose N-906AB glue or KD-855 quick drying metal glue
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:how reliable are today's aluminum block engines?
- Aluminum is the most easily repaired material used in engines and can be readily welded. The problem is access and/or does the repair threaten to go into a machined area such as a cylinder wall? If I was really short of cash I might even try filling a groove with jb weld. A crack goes deeper though and requires a more thorough fix. Are you sure this is an aluminum block? Iron is much harder to fix, probably can't be done without spending more that a replacement engine would cost. If it is aluminum, I would have to towed out of there and find myself another garage.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:How to Machine High Purity Aluminum machinery?
- Aluminum okorder.com is a soft, silvery-white metal. In high-purity aluminum nearly all impurities have been removed. It is 99.99 percent pure and is machined like other grades of aluminum. To process aluminum for various applications, the manufacturer heats the aluminum in a smelter and then forms it into ingots (large blocks) or billets (log-shaped rods). Using rolling mills, workers machine ingots into aluminum plates, sheets or foils. Dies machine ingots or billets into extrusions or forgings.
- Q:What does exterior wall imitate aluminium paint have? Imitate aluminium plate paint is fluorocarbon paint?
- Walls are generally used in fluorocarbon paint, Akesu Valspar KCC Nippon are international famous brand
- Q:what is the best aluminum epoxy?
- cracked where? i could suggest the wonder rods, such as dura-fix. i've used them on some aluminum repairs in the past. when the thickness of the materials is uniform, its a good easy to use product. when the thickness changes, its useless. i wouldnt think of using it on a motor repair though. melting temp is a bit low, much closer to combustion temps then alum's melting temp. the truly best way to fix anything alum is with a TIG welder in the hands of somebody who knows how to use it. but, any good welder will probably look at you like you are nuts when you bring a motor in to be welded. depending on exactly what you have, the entire powerblock, which is the motor part, might be avaible for purchase to replace your old one with. it may be priced at under a $1,000. you would end up with a brand new motor. for outboards, when teh drive is in good condition, this can be a great way to get a brand new outboard performance at a far cheaper price.
- Q:What is the best method to bond together aluminum?
- Aluminum does not glue very easily. Welding is better, but if it's not for something structural any kind of Crazy Glue or Super Glue will hold it in position. It won't hold together under any kind of stress though. Alternately you could use machine screws, or self tapping screws.
- Q:Fallout 3 or Apple Aluminum Keyboard?
- Keyboard would be more useful and practical. Game would be more fun.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range