Aluminium Foil For Blister Packing Alloy 8011 H18
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminum foil is aluminum prepared in thin metal leaves with a thickness less than 0.2 millimetres (8 mils); thinner gauges down to 6 micrometres (0.24 mil) are also commonly used. In the United States, foils are commonly gauged in thousandths of an inch or mils. Standard household foil is typically 0.016 mm (0.63 mil) thick, and heavy duty household foil is typically 0.024 mm (0.94 mil). The foil is pliable, and can be readily bent or wrapped around objects. Thin foils are fragile and are sometimes lamilated to other materials such as plastics or paper to make them more useful. Aluminum foil supplanted tin foil in the mid 20th century.
Annual production of aluminum foil was approximately 216,000 tonnes (216,000 tons) in LingFeng (our company) one year..Approximately 75% of aluminium foil is used for packaging of foods. household foil,container foil, cosmetics and pharmaceutcal foil etc, and 25% used for industrial applications (e.g. thermal insulation, cables and electronics).
Application of Aluminum Foil:Mainly used in package for food, drinking, cigarette, Pharmaceutical, photograph, daily necessities, power capacitor, construction, auto,boat, celling, lable, etc .
Quality of Aluminum Foil: Totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set.
Chinese Standard of Aluminum Foil: ASTM-B209. EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006
Packing for Aluminum Foil: Seaworthy wooden case/box, or as your requirement. ID of aluminum foil roll: 76mm,152mm,200mm,300mm
Kind attention: Specifications can be customized as the customer’s requirements.
Specifications of household Aluminium foil
3)Thickness: 0.01mm-0.2mm, as per customer’s request.
Aluminium coil for bottle Cap and Battery Shell
Grade and Temper
2,earing rate ≤3%
Medicine bottle Cap,Wine bottle cap,Juice bottle cap etc
2, earing rate ≤3%
Alumimium Foil for House hold,Medicine,AC etc
1.0 Beer bottle mark Foil
1.1 Beer Sealing
1.2 Medicine Sealing
1.3 House Hold
1.4 Air conditioner
1.5 Container Foil
1.6 Cigarette Foil
1.7 Other single Zero Aluminium Foil
1.8 Cable material
1.9 PS base board
1.10 Aluminium Plastic Sheet
1. Reasonable production arrangement to make delivery very fast;
2. We are able to provide leading tolerances, metallurgical assistance, quick and reliable delivery, samples for new products, etc.
3. We have the strong capability to meet your particular requirement for the products.
4.To guarantee the quality of the products we can meet most of the standards all over the world.
Photos of products
- Q:My dog, who is a Chihuahua, consumed some aluminum foil a couple hours ago, nd now he's acting really slow nd out of itHow bad is it to swallow a little bit of aluminum foil?
- Really, it dependsHow much is a little? Was it rolled up, a sheet, or shredded into tiny bits? Aluminum is not toxic so the concern would be blockage or internal damageBoth could happen but the most likely event is that it will pass throughThe safest thing is to call a vet and ask but in my experience, they will tell you to watch him for signs of blockage or for a coffee ground appearance in the stool from stomach bleeding or dark stool from intestinal bleedingIt is generally not an emergency but, again, at least call a vet.
- Q:I would like it to go about 300 feet and I will be using C engineI want to make it all, could I make it out of cut up soda cans, then roll up the aluminum tighter for the body?
- Aluminum cans would be difficult to work withUse toilet paper rolls, or paper towel rolls for the bodyYou can roll a nose cone out of card stock, and use cardboard (like from the back of a legal pad) to cut the centering rings and fins out ofFind an old set of wiper blades, and use the metal strips to cut a motor hookAfter that, you just need to get some elastic for a shock cord, and something for a parachuteAnother good body tube is a hollowed out Pringles canI used Pringles cans and the other items listed above to make a D powered rocket, and it turned out great!
- Q:thank you
- okay i like to consider myself an expert on the military units around the world and have spent hours of reseach, on the first video that is an artillery piece called an MLRS or Multiple Launch Rocket SystemYou would use it for ground targets that are usually large say a battalion to a cityThe second has alot but your machine gun is a PKM and the tin is the ammunition
- Q:hi everyoneokay so im making chicken.im putting crushed tomatoes with sliced onions and chicken in a pan and putting it in the oven, then im going to put cheese onto when im donewhat can i cover the pan with when i put it in the oven?so the tomato doesnt get everywhere!
- aluminum foilIf you are worried about a build up of steam you can cut slits in it.
- Q:For an art project, I need to secure a 1m length of acrylic tubing with a diameter of 25mm into a 300mm length of aluminium pipe with a diameter of 40mmThe acrylic needs to be centred in the pipe, and only 1/3 of the tube can be inside the pipeIs there a rubber washer or a plumbing adapter that could be modified for purpose? The tube needs to be 100% secure inside the pipeAll help greatly appreciated :)
- You have to secure a piece of separate acrylic tube lathe machined in a machine shop such that it's inside diameter is made to fit the 25mm diameter acrylic in, having a tube thickness of 15mm outside diameterThe clearance of both tubes is 15mm so it would snugly fit inside the aluminum if you give clearances of at least 1% by filing the acrylic and inserting it in.
- Q:To be more specific, if I have, lets say, a deep blue or deep red piece of anodized aluminum and I melt it and remold it into some other shape, will the color still be there or will it be destroyed by the heating process? Also, can the aluminum be extracted back and the color lost? Thanks a lot :o)
- when i was 5 my mum told me if i stick my feet out while sleeping the sack me would comei got really hot some nights and i couldn't sleepi live in australia and it gets ridiculously hot here like 43 degrees during summerwe've recently had the Victorian bush fires here in australia!!! IT'S TERRIBLE! looking backman was i stupid
- Q:All I remember about the dessert was that it had fruit in the middle (the crust might have been bread, but I don't remember) and that they wrapped it in foil and placed it right into the fireIt was outstandingI know they offer the campfire irons but I would really like to make these again and wish I could remember moreAny help would be appreciated.
- Well, wellAfter 38 years of playing Boy Scout, I finally see a beautiful girl cooking on a open fireGreat! You can let your Imagination run wild with this one For the bread, you can use bread, cake mix, bisquick, or the best is pie crustYou can choose just about any pie filling you likeEven the ones sold in a canLayer it how ever you want and sprinkle a little sugar on itBut here is the secretYou must either spray your aluminum foil with something like Pam , coat it with butter, grease, Crisco, etcThen you have to make absolutely sure the seams of the foil are tightYou are trying to make a little pressure cookerLay directly on hot coalsNo flamesTime will depend on the thickness of the packet and the heat of the coalsAlso, you can cook great foil packages of foodLike hamburger, sliced potatoes, onion, peppers, chicken, pineapple, and again let your stomach be your guide for combinationsInstead of greasing the foil, put bout 2 tbspof water in the packet before you seal itIf you can get some Industrial Aluminum foil, or double your foil if using store bought, your results will be betterNo seal means burnt food.
- Q:i read somewhere a long time ago that if you burn paper till it it is white and can not burn any more then mix it with water then drain that water though filtering paper in to a pot then boil all the water away you will get salt crystals of potassium nitritecan any one confirm this?
- I can not see any technical reason why burning paper should produce KNO3Both potassium and nitrates are not used in the manufacturing process, so there is no reason to suppose that they will be present in the ash Paper ash will consist essentially of filler - probably calcium carbonate or china clay, and possibly aluminium sulphate - but this latter has fallen away a lot because of neutral paper makingTo sum up: I do not believe that there is any truth in this story.
- Q:What steps must cream cheese go through in order to get packaged? What different types of packaging are available for cream cheese in the market? Please provide a source if you're able toThank you so much!
- Q:I'm trying to ame potaTOE CHIPS, I'm ready to put it in the oven, I covered them in a lil bit of oil and salt, Can I put it on aluminum foil to bake becasue I don't ahve those white paper things you put in a tray
- I do have self assurance on Christmas Eve there is an entire meal alongside with seafood dishesdinner social amassing of seven Fish Antipasto Fried Pastry finished of Salted Cod Seafood Salad filled Clams Seafood Crepes Spaghetti With Crab Spaghetti al Granchio Swordfish With Orange Sauce Salmon With eco-friendly Sauce Chi Mangia Bene, Mangia Italiano (people who devour suitable, devour Italian)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like