1.Description of Alloy 8011 Foil Printing Use For Pharmaceutical & Blister Packing Foil
5.Usage: pharmaceutical blister packaging,heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
6.adopt ISO9001:2000 and SGS KOSHER MSDS
7:can be printed eight colors
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application of Alloy 8011 Foil Printing Use For Pharmaceutical & Blister Packing Foil
Pharmaceutical Aluminium Blister Foil
silver, gold(as customer's requirement)
High obstruction, Heat insulation,Printable,Breakable in slightly
30-40 days after advanced payment
wooden box/pallet as your request
Blister packages for pharmaceutical products such as capsules and tablets,pill,pastille,
Small-size food, candy, etc, heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
4.Pictures of Alloy 8011 Foil Printing Use For Pharmaceutical & Blister Packing Foil
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T, etc.
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact with us via following information
- Q:Aluminum oxide is formed from the reaction of metallic aluminum with oxygen gas. How many moles of Aluminum ar
- #1 The balanced equation will be: 4 Al + 3 O2 -- 2 Al2O3 Since the ratio of aluminum to aluminum oxide is 2:1, just multiply the moles of Al2O3 by 2 to get the moles of Al needed. #2 The reaction is between H2 and N2 to give NH3. H2 + N2 -- NH3 To balance it, since you have N2 on the left, you'll form 2 NH3 on the right. That gives you 6 H on the right, so you'll need 3 H2 on the left. The balanced equation is: 3 H2 + N2 -- 2 NH3 So get to the answer, first convert the grams of H2 into moles by dividing the the molar mass of H2. Then, use the coefficients of the equation to convert moles of H2 into moles of NH3. Finally, use the molar mass of NH3 to convert moles of NH3 into grams of NH3.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminium foil flake?
- Measure the correlation value of aluminized paper with a dividing rule, then you can get the area(s) of it. Measure the mass of aluminized paper with a balance, then you can get its volumr by using the density formula m=PV(the density of aluminium can be gotten from density table).Finally, using the volume formula v=hs, you can get the thickness of it.
- Q:Best mold material for aluminum?
- Casting Aluminum In Plaster
- Q:Why doesn't our gas water heater and aluminium foil flue smoke out?
- 4, it will cause poor smoke exhaust.1:1, no connection with aluminum foil sealing tape, coke and a series of faults, and extends the smoke pipe should be down 3 degrees -5 degrees, the machine high temperature exhaust port cannot be directly connected, the smoke pipe extends outside the glass hole wall and the hole must be sealed, the exhaust pipe connection must be sealed with aluminum foil tape.Case 2.5, you can use high-quality aluminum foil pipe for longer, can not be extended directly outside or can not be used outdoors, and never allow the use of aluminum foil smoke pipe directly out of the outdoor;2, but the elbow directly connected with the smoke outlet of the machine must be equipped with elbow which is randomly equipped when the pipe needs to be lengthened.Case study, once used, will create hidden dangers.Installation requirements, light lead to maintenance:Because aluminum foil smoke pipe has the following shortcomings, a region installation violation caseCase 1;5, smoke pipe and ceiling spacing should be greater than 50mm..
- Q:When 0.073 mol of aluminum sulfate are dis- solved in enough water to make 253 milliliters of solution, what?
- Aluminium sulfate is Al2(SO4)3 It dissociate in solution as follows Al2(SO4)3 -------------- 2Al3+(aq) + 3SO4(2-)(aq) You can see that 1 mole Al2(SO4)3 produces 2 moles Al3+ ions So 0.073 mol Al2(SO4)3 will produce (2 x 0.073) mol Al3+ ions = 0.146 moles So you have 0.146 mol of Al3+ in 253 ml Molarity = moles / L M = 0.146 mol / 0.253 L Molarity Al3+ ions = 0.58 M (2 sig figs)
- Q:How do you make aluminum foil reflective?
- Go with the one that is recomended for glass. Be careful as when you reflect light you also reflect heat so if it pointed back out of the house and you have dble pane windows it can blow the seal or even crack the glass.
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum Tanks?
- I doubt it, but I'm primarily chiming in to support the dry ice suggestion. Before you create any sparks around fuel tanks, put dry ice in 'em. An exploding empty fuel tank can easily kill you. I suspect that you'll have to go with a bladder at the very least. Maybe you wanna hire a pro for this one.
- Q:What is the thickness of the aluminum foil? please?
- First, you need to find the density of aluminum. It happens to be 2.7g/cm^3. Use your known mass along with the density to find the volume: 2.50 g / 2.7 g/cm^3 = 0.9259 cm^3 Then, divide by the two known dimensions to find the third: 0.9259 cm^3 / 2.8 cm = 0.3307 cm^2 0.3307 cm^2 / 1.8 cm = 0.1837 cm or 0.018 mm.
- Q:Aluminum foil on cardstock?
- Why don't you just adhere your own aluminum foil (or whatever**) to cardstock? Just spray one side of cardstock with a (permanent or temporary) spray adhesive, then press on the foil. (Cut into smaller pieces later, or start with smaller pieces). There are some metallic coated cardstocks, but quite expensive and hard to find. Plain cardstock can be purchased in packages at office supply stores and often in various weights, or more types available at paper suppliers (often warehouses). Or you can buy individual sheets of cardstock at Kinko's, etc, or some will be at art supply, craft, and scrapbooking stores too. ** regular weight aluminum foil would be the cheapest, but could also use heat transfer foil, etc, or actually mylar would work well (like space blankets)... or just spray with metallic paints (may curve while drying unless back side also has some kind of paint/etc too) .
- Q:Aluminum vs. Aluminum alloys?
- pure aluminum resist corrosion better than alloy,but alloy is stronger That is why there is Alclad aluminum which is aluminum alloy covered with a thin coat of pure aluminum. But unfortunatley the pure aluminum is suciptable to scraches.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range