||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil with PVDF Coating Good Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Domestic production of color coated aluminum coil manufacturers which good?
- Color coated aluminum coil has two kinds of polyester color coating and fluorocarbon coating.
- Q:Food containing aluminium?
- It has been hypothesized that aluminium exposure is a risk factor for the development or acceleration of onset of Alzheimer disease (AD) in humans. The Aluminium could be found in bottled or treated tap drinking water and food additives. Aluminium is permitted as a food additive and is used in colourings, emulsifiers, stabilisers and anti-caking agents. Example of food containing aluminium additives includes processed cheese.
- Q:A 22.0 g piece of aluminum at 0.3°C is dropped into a beaker of water.?
- The specific heat of Aluminum is 0.215 cal/g-°C. The calories absorbed (q) would be q = m * c * (T2 -T1) = 22.0 g * 0.215 cal/g-°C * (78.0 °C - 0.3 °C) If you have a different value for the Specific heat of Aluminum, use it in the formula for your calculations. If you knew the mass of the water, you could check your calculations because the heat gained by the Al would be equal to the heat lost by the water, using q = m * c * (T2 -T1), where m is the mass of the water, c = 1.00 calorie/gram °C, T2 = 78.0 °C and T1 = 93.0 °C. The sign of q will be negative.
- Q:Is aluminum or plastic better for rain gutters?
- Use Aluminum gutters with the leaf guard drip edge system. You can get them in a seamless design from a pro contractor (check Licenses ). You will not have to clean them. Plastic gutters ot leaf guards deteriorate (dry rot) and become brittle.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Test for nitrates - Reduction by aluminium?
- Aluminum is an active metal and wants to be ionized. Al -- Al(3+) + 3e(-) ın basic media, tetrahydroxoaluminate complex will be formed: Al(3+) + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) ======================================... Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) Nitrate is reduced to ammonia in basic media, ammonium in acidic media: N(5+) + 8e(-) -- N(3-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O in basic media, we add base (OH-) to both sides: NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 11OH(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O + 11OH(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + OH(-) + 10H2O --- NH3 + 4H2O + 10OH(-) ======================================... NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) Now, to the balancing of these two redox half reactions: Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) ============================= 8Al + 32OH(-) -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 24e(-) 3NO3(-) + 24e(-) + 18H2O -- 3NH3 + 27OH(-) ================================== 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 32OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 + 27OH(-) //////////////////////////////////////... 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 5OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 Hope this helps.
- Q:who invented aluminum and or aluminum foil?
- placed extremely oil or butter on a paper napkin or paper towel and rub on the pan. do not forget the ends, it truly is the position pies especially stick. No, it truly is not had to oil an aluminum pan, in spite of the undeniable fact that the perimeters do look to adhere.
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Tianbao software is also available, quite practical.
- Q:Will anodized aluminum rust? Should I oil the exterior of my AR-15 to prevent rust?
- aluminum is different from steel, it does rust (oxidize) but once it does the oxidation protects it from further rust! unless freshly scratched or gouged, all aluminum surfaces are covered wit ha near-invisible layer of aluminum oxide (rust) that acts like a barrier against further corrosion. anodizing is a type of aluminum finish that strengthens the natural barrier of aluminum oxide to make it more acid resistant. no oiling is necessary to keep anodized finishes in good shape. the only stuff you have ot watch out for with aluminum is mercury. mercury will destroy aluminum beyond repair. but since the mercury bans about 20 years ago accidentally spills of mercury on your gun isn't very likely... mercuric corrosive primer soot will not damage your gun.
- Q:How Long Until Dog Passes Aluminum?
- my dog ( a 90 lb weimeraner ) has eaten alot of foil....I think he likes it ....dont worry. Of course consult your vet if you think anything is wrong. If he's eating ( and esp. drinking ) I'd say he's ok. They are amazing animals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range