||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile:
Aluminium Coated Coil for Aluminium Profile Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:is aluminum in deodorant actually bad for you?
- it depends. in some people it is and others it is not. when you wear deodorant, the aluminum goes into your blood stream. just think about that
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- The aluminum oxide in the surface has been oxidized by other chemical elements.
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- As rowlfe said, aluminium does not exist free in nature. There are quite a number of minerals and compounds containing aluminum that are phosphorescent, though--there is a long list in the link below. The primary ore of aluminum is bauxite, but I don't think it is typically phosphorescent though it may be under certain circumstances. . Technically, aluminum is not man-made, so be careful using that term. All aluminum in existence is created in supernova explosions during star death. (This IS the Astronomy Space forum, after all.) All pure aluminum metal is *refined* by man, but the element itself isn't man-made. (There are some transuranic elements such as plutonium that do not exist in nature and have only been made by humans, so the point is relevant though perhaps not pertinent to your question. Aluminum isn't one of them, though.) . Edit: If you don't learn what you want here, you might consider reposting this question in the Geology section. That bunch probably knows more about minerals and such than the Astronomy Space crowd does.
- Q:Atoms in Aluminum?
- the nice and cozy button is Avogadro' sort that's 6.0226 x 10^23 atoms consistent with mole So if the cost of the Al roll is $2.fifty two for one lb Then proceed as follows: a million lb = 454 gms At Wt Al = 26.ninety 8 gms consistent with mole Moles of Al in a million lb = 454/26.ninety 8 = sixteen.80 two moles sort of atms of Al = sixteen.80 two x 6.0226 x 10^23 = a million.013 x 10^25 cost consistent with atom = $2.fifty two / a million.013 x 10^25 = $2.2847 x 10^-25 consistent with atom or 0.0000000000000000000000228 cents consistent with atom. BTW, you probably did no longer finished specify the situation - how thick is teh Al foil? In any journey Al atoms are enormously inexpensive. desire this helps
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
- Q:The export aluminum volume is CIF. If there is no insurance policy, how will the customs premium be collected?
- The customs will not charge your premium the premium you can write but if you are a refund if there will be some impact because of the tax rebate minus the freight and insurance premium so you consider the premium but you can write less Never mind if you need shipping or shipping insurance declaration business can contact me oh
- Q:What is Aluminum Coating on a roof?
- Why you would be coating a flat roof with Aluminum coating is beyond anything I have learned. Flat roofs should have a felt and tar coating to water proof them. Aluminum roof coating is used mostly on mobile homes to reflect heat because mobile homes don't have attics to trap the heat and carry it to vents. It also seals the water out at the metal seams. Aluminum coating is a type of polymer that has aluminum flakes in it. It is brushed on like a thick coat of paint and allowed to dry.
- Q:Help. Aluminum uses?
- contrary to the other answers, for that amount of heat you need something thicker than 1/16 inch, that won't allow enough heat to flow from the hot spot (the IC) to the rest of the aluminum. I suspect when the heat sink gets hot, it's only near the IC, and cooler elsewhere. You need 1/4 inch thick, perhaps 1/2 But you also need a lot of surface area, and possibly fans. .
- Q:How much is one square aluminum gate and five hard door?
- Double layer aluminum alloy, in the middle of the 5 bars, ordinary white or beige is 215, a square, the motor, in addition, the general 600KG copper core motor has 550 sets, there are 680 sets.
- Q:What's the difference between an aluminum alloy strip and an aluminum coil?
- The specifications are different. Generally speaking, the aluminum strips are of small size, and the aluminum rolls are of large size
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range