Structure of Aluminium Bar for Deoxidation of Steel Production Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Bar for Deoxidation of Steel Production:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Bar for Deoxidation of Steel Production:
Aluminium Bar for Deoxidation of Steel Production Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium plate 5A05 and 5A06?
- The aluminum plate doesn't have this material. Have you made a mistake?Give you a full one,1, pure aluminum: Material: 1050/1060/1070/1100/ 1200/ thickness: 0.1---20mm width: 800---2200mm2, alloy aluminum: Material: 2A21/3003/5052/5083/6061/6082 /8011 thickness: 0.5---260mm width: 800---2800mm3 curtain wall Kaiping aluminum plate: Material: 1060/1100 thickness 0.95, 1.35, 1.85, 2.35, 2.7, 2.85mm, width 0.8---1.5m
- Q:Would you please tell me what putty to use on the aluminium board, what kind of putty, and the painting process?
- Applied atomic ash.Consider adding an interface agent, that is, applying an interfacial agent on the aluminum plate, and then applying a topcoat on the interface agent after drying.
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- How strong aluminum is, depends on the specific alloy of aluminum, whether it is the aluminum 1000 series, or the 3000 series, or the 6000 series, or other variants. The 6000 series is most common for structural purposes. Do a search on its yield strength and its ultimate tensile strength, to get an idea of how strong your particular variant is. The alloy Aluminum 6061-T6 has a yield strength of 35000 lb/in^2, and an ultimate tensile strength of 42000 lb/in^2. This is for the case of pure tension with a uniform load. The square inches refers to its cross sectional area. The ultimate strength occurs at the point where it will completely rupture. The yield strength occurs at the point, where it still supports the load, but ceases to be reversible after the load is removed. Pure aluminum metal is much weaker than its alloys. It has a yield strength of about 1500 psi, and an ultimate strength of 10000 psi. For structural purposes, you almost always want to stay below the yield strength. How stiff aluminum is, is common among all alloys, as 10000000 psi. That is to say 10 million pounds of tension on an aluminum member with a cross sectional area of 1 inch, would hypothetically cause an increase equal to 1 length, if it were still in-tact and linear-elastic at that amount of stress. It isn't. A more realistic case, would be that 10000 pounds of tension on this member, would cause an 0.1% increase in length. As for how light aluminum is per square inch, that depends upon how long your rod is. A 3 ft rod weighs 3 times as much per square inch as does a 1 ft rod. The weight of a material is measured PER UNIT VOLUME rather than per unit area. Unless you are talking about a standard thickness. Aluminum 6061 alloys have a density of 0.0975 pounds/cubic inch. Pure aluminum has a this density as well, as do most of its alloys.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does the traffic sign use? 1100?
- The aluminum alloy sheet of grade 3003 should be adopted in the road with higher technical level,The large sign board or the sign board of the coastal windy area should adopt the aluminum alloy sheet of grade 3004 or 3104.
- Q:Is there any chemical reaction between carbonated mineral water and aluminium cans?
- fee, and make contact with. they are the two carbonated interior the comparable way. that is basically a sensible (no longer in my opinion) advertising ploy. A play on words suggesting that one is larger than the different!
- Q:is stainless steel any better than aluminum?
- stainless steel is heavier and holds onto heat longer its also non-reactive aluminum can react to acids, changing flavors, and coffee has acids, so this could affect the taste.
- Q:3003H24 alloy aluminum plate refers to what kind of aluminum plate?
- Attached: O status: fully annealed to obtain the lowest strength of the processing products. 8 state: hard working state (9)
- Q:Do we have enough Aluminum for ever?
- Aluminium is the third most abundant element on earth after oxygen and silicon. I am quite sure that we will not run out of aluminium in the future. Oxygen - or at least pure good quality oxygen - is probably a more worrying scenario.
- Q:Bought a House with aluminum wiring?
- I used to own a home with aluminium wiring in it. In the years 1972 to 1974 the Vietnam War had priority for the copper to be used in bombs, planes, tanks, etc. So for a few years the building industry had to use aluminum wire for the new home construction going on. I never had a single problem with the wiring in my 34 year old house. if your upgrading or puting in a new circuit i suggest going all the way to the service box... either way you can connect the copper to an aluminum wire but only and I stress only by using a cu-al connector. because dissimilar metal react chemically these two wires need a connector between them which will not chemically react... i know its alot but trust the science One thing to remember is that if you ever run a new service line or you do a repair,, make sure that if you use copper wire for the repair or the new install, that you apply the semi liquid compound to all of the connections, between the aluminum wire and the copper wire. You can use standard wire nuts at all connections. You can also buy wire nuts with the compound in them. When connecting aluminum and copper wiring together you must use devices marked CU AL which are designed to keep the 2 wires from touching each other. Best advice is to absolutely not use copper wiring! nti-oxidizing paste to lower the fire hazard. 3M also makes a crimp type tool and connectors that can Hope this helps
- Q:what is the purpose of using aluminum sulfate in paper making?
- Aluminium sulphate was the most extensively used chemical raw material in the papermaking industry. Its primary use was in the rosin sizing of paper where the rosin soap was reacted with aluminium sulphate to impart hydrophobis characteristics to the paper. The alum had a side benefit in fixing all types of anionic substances into the paper web. All types of paper, even those that were not sized, such as newsprint,were made using alum. This resulted in the paper being made under acidic conditions. The technology has changed markedly over the last 10 to 20 years with synthetic sizing agents being developed which do not require reaction with alum. In my country there is not 1kg of fine writing and printing paper made with rosin/ alum sizing, and no alum is used at all. Various synthetic highly charged cationic resins have been developed, such as polyacrylamide resins, polyethyleneimine resins, etc, whic are used as fixing and retention agents, so that alum has been virtually eliminated. To sum up the importance of aluminium sulphate as a papermaking chemical is now very limited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range