1050 1060 1070 1100
H112, H24, O
2024 LY12 LY11 2A11 2A14 2017 2A17
H112, T4, T351, T6
3A21 3003 3103 3004 3005 3105
H112, H24, O
5052 5754 5005 5083 5086
H32, H112, H111, H24, O
H112, T6, T651, T5, T4,O
3.Length:According to requirement
4.Temper: Various status
Coils can be produced as your request.
Mainly used in construction, decoration, packaging, printing, covers material, signs,billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration
1050 1060 1070 1100
2024(2A12), LY12, LY11, 2A11, 2A14(LD10), 2017, 2A17
3A21, 3003, 3103, 3004, 3005, 3105
4A03, 4A11, 4A13, 4A17, 4004, 4032, 4043, 4043A, 4047, 4047A
5052, 5083, 5754, 5005, 5086,5182
6063, 6061, 6060, 6351, 6070, 6181, 6082, 6A02
7075, 7A04, 7A09, 7A52, 7A05
Packaging & Shipping
Coil is placed to the iron or wooden pallet ,rapped by water-proof kraft paper perfectly , then strong fixed by GI iron narrow belt .( About 2.5 ton / pallet )
|Dimension||20 CM x 1220MM X 2440MM|
20FT Container can load 25 tons max ;
40FT Container can load 27 tons max ;
|Shipping||By Sea 20ft/40ft Container|
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
Q: Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
A: We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
Q: Have you ever sold your products to companies in my country?
A: Of course, we have customers in all general PV markets, but I think we should expand our market share along with the market growth.
Q: How do you pack your products?
A: We have rich experience on how to pack to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Surely, I will arrange the trip basing on your business schedule.
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- As rowlfe said, aluminium does not exist free in nature. There are quite a number of minerals and compounds containing aluminum that are phosphorescent, though--there is a long list in the link below. The primary ore of aluminum is bauxite, but I don't think it is typically phosphorescent though it may be under certain circumstances. . Technically, aluminum is not man-made, so be careful using that term. All aluminum in existence is created in supernova explosions during star death. (This IS the Astronomy Space forum, after all.) All pure aluminum metal is *refined* by man, but the element itself isn't man-made. (There are some transuranic elements such as plutonium that do not exist in nature and have only been made by humans, so the point is relevant though perhaps not pertinent to your question. Aluminum isn't one of them, though.) . Edit: If you don't learn what you want here, you might consider reposting this question in the Geology section. That bunch probably knows more about minerals and such than the Astronomy Space crowd does.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Look up heat sinks and find one made of iron. You won't. They are always made of aluminum.
- Q:What is the black stuff on my Aluminum baking sheet?
- are you putting them in the dushwasher or doing them by hand...dishwashers will sometimes turn aluminum products black...
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly, a common antiperspirant, Aluminum compounds or aluminum salts, such as aluminum oxide (Al2O3), are key ingredients in almost every antiperspirant. They are powerful astringents that close pores, THe aluminum is basically there to stop perspiration.They do not have an effect n how long the application take to dry. Deodorants work by keeping bacteria from growing that use the sweat for food long with skin cells that slough off.
- Q:A 22.0 g piece of aluminum at 0.3°C is dropped into a beaker of water.?
- The specific heat of Aluminum is 0.215 cal/g-°C. The calories absorbed (q) would be q = m * c * (T2 -T1) = 22.0 g * 0.215 cal/g-°C * (78.0 °C - 0.3 °C) If you have a different value for the Specific heat of Aluminum, use it in the formula for your calculations. If you knew the mass of the water, you could check your calculations because the heat gained by the Al would be equal to the heat lost by the water, using q = m * c * (T2 -T1), where m is the mass of the water, c = 1.00 calorie/gram °C, T2 = 78.0 °C and T1 = 93.0 °C. The sign of q will be negative.
- Q:what are the safety precautions in handling Aluminum?
- Aluminum as a solid is very safe; although non-nutritious (your body does not require it), its accumulation in tissues is apparently not directly harmful. Individuals who work years of their lives in handling aluminum have no higher incidence of Alzheimer's disease than those that do not. As a powder- particularly very fine powders- aluminum is extremely hazardous with respect to its combustibility, and is used in fireworks (sparklers, for example). When it burns, it is extremely hot, and extinguishing it should not be attempted without training and the correct tools- usually salt or Purple K extinguishing agent. However, it burns so quickly that it will usually be out before attempts can be made.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:Is it better to use an aluminum foil pan with or without bleached parchment paper?
- If what you are cooking is going to stick to the foil pan, then use some parchment paper to prevent it. Otherwise, the purpose of foil pans are so you can use them and throw them away.
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range