AGM Battery the Eos Series Battery Eos-800A
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 200000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The Eos range products are designed as standby power for communication, power, military and broadcast and television system. Elegant design with high energy density, latest improved technology are adopted in this series,design life is 15+ years.
The Eos range batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
AGM technology is applied.
15+ years design life under floating application and cycle life is above 1200 at 80% DOD under temperature 25oC.
Reliable seal performance, no acid spillage, recombination efficiency reach 99.9%
Initial capacity above 100%, the remaining capacity above 94% after storage for 3 months (25oC)
low float charge voltage. design (2.25V/cell, 25oC), extremely consistent float charge voltage
Flexible connectors and convenient installation
|800Ah(C10)||800Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
BS6290 part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
Recommended float charge voltage for 2V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate :< 2% per month at 77oF(25oC)
Design life: 15+ years at 77oF(25oC)
Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
Valve regulated system, no water addition needed
What is a AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat )Battery?
The newer type of sealed nonspillable maintenance free valve regulated battery uses "Absorbed Glass Mats", or AGM separators between the plates. This is a very fine fiber Boron-Silicate glass mat. These type of batteries have all the advantages of gelled, but can take much more abuse. These are also called "starved electrolyte.Ąą Just like the Gel batteries, the AGM Battery will not leak acid if broken.
What are the advantages of the AGM battery?
The advantages of AGM batteries are no maintenance, sealed against fumes, hydrogen, leakage, or non-spilling even if they are broken, and can survive most freezes. AGM batteries are "recombinant" ¨C which means the Oxygen and Hydrogen recombine inside the battery. These use gas phase transfer of oxygen to the negative plates to recombine them back into water while charging and prevent the loss of water through electrolysis. The recombining is typically 99+% efficient, so almost no water is lost. Charging voltages for most AGM batteries are the same as for a standard type battery so there is no need for special charging adjustments or problems with incompatible chargers or charge controls. Since the internal resistance is extremely low, there is almost no heating of the battery even under heavy charge and discharge currents. AGM batteries have a very low self-discharge rate (from 1% to 3% per month). So they can sit in storage for much longer periods without charging. The plates in AGM's are tightly packed and rigidly mounted, and will withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Battery Pile The battery pile head is part of the battery connected to the vehicle. If the corrosion or poor connection occurs, the battery will work poorly. The owner can check whether there is a white powder near the pile head, which is the sign of the pile head corrosion. If the white powder is more, you can use boiling water to burn it off, and then its anti-corrosion treatment, in the pile head smear some grease or preservatives can, but should not be too much to apply, so as not to affect the use.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After passing the test, cover the exhaust cutting, pay attention to restore the filler, cover the battery cover, if the cover is glued, then glue bonding.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If you are talking about dry batteries, that is, to add sulfuric acid can use the battery (commonly known as water bottles), then it is because the long-term storage so that a high degree of oxidation of the negative board, plus acid will be a high temperature, Low, you can add acid in the pool after the addition of a small current for a long time to charge, you can solve. Generally with 0.05C charge to 3 times can be.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- This is relative to a maintenance-free battery. Maintenance of the battery needs to be supplemented with electrolyte to ensure work, while maintenance-free is not required.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery because of its normal charging voltage, the electrolyte only produce a small amount of gas, so throughout the use of the need for the addition of distilled water, in the normal charging system, do not need to remove the charge from the removal. But in the maintenance of the proportion of its electrolyte should be checked.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like