The tiles are manufactured from high density fiberglass wool.The visible face has a decorative fiberglass tissue and the back of the tile is covered with normal tissue.The four edges of the tile are sealed and have grooves. It can be jointed together without suspended system. The tiles will cover the suspension system after installation. They are are suitable for loe flap ceiling space and concrete-made, wooded-made or gymsum ceiling.
Use screw to fix the smooth roof. The tiles can be connected after making grooves on each two jointed edges.
Tiles are easy to trim and install
Both inches and metric grids are available
No sagging,wrapping or delaminating
Green building material
Excellent sound absorption
Acoustic fiberglass ceiling contains a better perfomance in tension strong, light weight, so it is easy to trim and install for interior decoration, with T-grids for suspension system or glue, nail or good material could come with fiberglass ceiling baord. Thus an excellent artical work need a high quality acoustic ceiling board, also high quality.
Energysaving is a trend for our 21' era, new product like fiberglass ceiling tile could in place of traditional products one day. Which depends on functional characters: little deflection of geometry dimention, no radiocative property, specific activity of 226Ra: Ira ≤1.0 and specific activity of 226 Ra 232 Th, 40 K: Ir ≤ 1.3. Both products and packages can be recycled.
- Q:What are the active lime use?
- First, the preparation of lime mortar and lime milk coating
Lime mortar from lime paste and sand, water mixed together, can be used as the wall, the ceiling of the plaster.
Lime milk is made from lime cream and is often used as a paint for interior and ceiling.
Second, the preparation of lime and triad soil
Lime: lime + clay.
Triad: lime + clay + sand, stone or slag and other fillers.
Can be widely used as the basis of the building, the road or the ground cushion.
Third, the production of carbonized lime board
The calcined lime board is a lightweight sheet made of ground lime, fibrous filler (such as glass fiber) or lightweight aggregate (such as slag), and then made by artificial carbonization. It is suitable for non-load bearing inner wall panel , Ceiling and so on.
Fourth, the production of silicate products
Grinding of lime or lime powder and sand or granulated blast furnace slag, slag, fly ash and other siliceous materials by ingredients, mixing, molding, and then pressure or high pressure steam curing, can be made of dense or porous silicate products The Such as lime sand bricks, fly ash bricks and blocks, aerated concrete blocks and so on.
Fifth, the preparation of clinker-free cement
Will have a certain activity of the material (such as granulated blast furnace slag, fly ash, coal gangue ash and other industrial waste), according to the appropriate proportion of lime with the common grinding, can be obtained with hydraulic cementing material, that is No clinker cement.
- Q:Repair hole from water damage in ceiling?
- I would repair it. It is not terribly difficult or costly - but your circumstance is complicated by the texture on the ceiling. You would need to purchase some lightweight joint compound, some fiberglass reinforcing mesh or tape, a couple of inexpensive plastic spackling knives (and you will need either a step-ladder or some other stable platform to work from. You will clean out the damaged area and remove all loose materials. Then use a knife to spread some joint compound in the hole, not too much but enough to cover everything with a thin coat. Spread the reinforcing material over this and add a small amount more compound. Smooth this as best you can with a knife. Allow to cure overnight. Repeat with thin coats of compound only until smooth. Sand lightly to remove tool marks. Now you have as smooth area in a textured area. There are texture-sprays-in-a-can that you can try, or you can just leave it smooth, Paint. Done. It takes some time, and you will learn as you go - so don't expect perfection right away. Good luck with it.
- Q:My house's ceiling found cracks, how should repair?
- If you re-do the ceiling may be time-consuming solution: with putty approved twice or so to fill the cracks on the line and then brush on the bottom of a brush on the bottom into a new one.
- Q:Fiberglass sound-absorbing ceilings
- Non-combustible performance: A-level, the national authority of the Cl test, measured (GB9624-1997)
- Q:Drawing a candy shop, what should i put on the ceiling apart from lights??
- well you can add the texture of the ceiling. Many store just have a simple ceiling. You might add a ceiling fan or tiling. I've seen a candy place that sealed candy in a wall of fiberglass and used it for their wall. Maybe you would do that with a ceiling. If the shop is somewhat more upscale you could give it a tray or coffered ceiling. good luck
- Q:How do I know what kind of insulation to buy for my ceiling?
- The numbers associated with it are called R Value. As a rule of thumb, the higher R Value numbers, the better. For example, fiberglass has about R 3 per inch (least expensive) and rigid foam has about an R 6 per inch (most expensive). If you have plenty of space to work with, you could do 10 inches of fiberglass (or a similar mineral fiber type insulation) and get the same results as if you used 5 inches of foam. It just depends on your situation. If you are in a very cold climate, I would suggest insulating to an R 49. If you are in a very hot climate, I would suggest insulating to an R 19 with a radiant barrier (more efficient than R 30 in warm, sunny climates). If you are in a moderate climate, you could be anywhere in the middle.
- Q:Waterproof acceptance how to accept kitchen and toilet waterproof is done?
- 1. Waterproof material performance should be consistent with the provisions of the relevant national standards, and product certification should be a certificate.
2. Base surface should be flat, no hollowing, from the sand, cracking and other defects. Base water content should meet the construction requirements of waterproof materials. The waterproof layer should extend from the ground to the wall, 250mm above the ground. Bathroom wall waterproof layer height of not less than 1800mm.
3. Waterproof cement mortar leveling layer and foundation with dense, no hollowing, smooth and smooth surface, no cracks, from the sand, yin and yang angle made of circular arc.
4. Coating waterproof layer brushing uniform, the thickness of the product to meet the technical requirements, the general thickness of not less than 1.5mm do not reveal the end.
5. The use of construction stubs should be along the direction of the flow of water, lap width of not less than 100mm, the use of two or more fiberglass cloth up and down when the overlap should be staggered width of one-half.
6. The surface of the coating is not blistering, does not flow, smooth without bumps, and pipe fittings, sanitary ware to the ground, floor drain, drain seams tightly rounded and tight.
The above is the content of the waterproof acceptance criteria, we hope to help. This knowledge will be used in the decoration, as long as more knowledge of these knowledge will be useful for your decoration.
- Q:Who have the interior decoration materials report, by taking a look
- My family more than 40 flat, just finished loading, very simple that you can refer to
Decoration materials and cost list
No. Material Name Unit Price Quantity Total Price Unit Price Quantity Total Price Difference
1 Blockboard 115.00 9 sheets 1035.00
2 door hinge 15.00 2 pay 30.00
3 pipe co-leaf 6.00 10 pay 60.00 6.00 4 pay 24.00 (36.00)
4 door handle 3.00 8 24.00 5.00 4 20.00 (4.00)
5 white steel sink 65.00 1 65.00
6 mane brush 4.00 2 to 8.00
7 Heating hood 55.00 2 pcs 110.00 20.00 3 x 60.00 (50.00)
8 door stalls 6.00 15 root 90.00 6.00 5 30.00 (60.00)
9 gypsum board 22.00 2 sheets 44.00
10 cabinet door 90.00 2 sheets 180.00
11 double panel 105.00 2 sheets 210.00
12 face line 7.00 35 root 245.00
13 word nail 3.00 2 pockets 6.00
14 putty powder 8.00 17 bags 136.00
15 gypsum powder 1.40 50 pounds 35.00
16 latex paint 280.00 1 barrel 280.00
17 million glue 65.00 4 barrels 260.00 65.00 3 barrels 195.00 (65.00)
18 9% 45.00 2 sheets 90.00
19 gypsum line 3.00 22 root 66.00
20 50 steel row 12.00 10 boxes 120.00
21 30 steel row 12.00 5 box 60.00
Straight Nail 8.00 10 Box 80.00
23 25 straight nails 6.00 5 boxes 30.00
24 422 Code Nail 4.00 6 Box 24.00
25 tiles (3 * 3) 3.00 38 sheets 114.00 2.00 3/40 sheets 80.00 (34.00)
26 tiles (6 * 6) 18.00 28 tablets 510.00 18.00 24 sheets 432.00 (78.00)
27 Sealant 8.00 2 bags 16.00
28 security door 650.00 a 650.00
29 yin and yang angle 12
30 glass glue 6
31 tiles 1.50 480 sheets 720.00 1.50 300 pieces 450.00 (270.00)
- Q:yellow ceiling insulation contact with skin?
- Insulation has a nasty habit of doing this to people. Fiberglass insulation is the worst, as it literally cuts the skin and causes serious rashes and enough itchy feeling that people usually draw blood from scratching so much. Water, soap, and a good scrubbing to start would be good. Watch for pain when scrubbing the area to make sure there is nothing stuck in the area that you could potentially be driving deeper into the skin. Buy some anti-itch cream in the mean time. The rash should go away with time and proper hygiene.
- Q:How do you know if you have aspectice in your ceiling?
- asbestos? Probably not, unless your house is really old. You probably have fiberglass insulation. Some old ceiling tiles maybe had asbestos, but not in recent years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range