Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China main port
Payment Terms:
Min Order Qty:
20000 pc
Supply Capability:
1000000 pc/month
Inquire Now Customer Service

Contact us by

(1) WeChat
(2) Whatsapp: +8618101089932

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

Waterpoof abrasives sanding  Paper is made of high-quality alumina sand powder and kraft paper base, and bound with 100% real resin. Waterpoof abrasives sanding  Paper is mainly used in the grinding and buffing of automobiles, home furnishings, leather, 

home appliance cases, and mechanical parts.Waterpoof abrasives sanding  Paper can grind with water and has a highly-polished work piece. It will not contaminate the work piece when operating, and does not create dust pollution. It is moderately soft. Aluminum oxide ,silicon carbide and so on 

waterproof abrasives sanding Paper for wet sanding of paints, primes, surfaces of the automobile industries ,abrasives sanding paperalso used for sanding and finishing of plastics, leather ,mechanical components , furniture, precision instrument and hardware .




grit size
























packing quantity

per bale


per carton



Standard size    230mm×280mm

Have other special size made to order 

Advantage : 

  • CNBM Group Named to Fortune Global 500 for the Fourth Successive Time, Ranking the 267th

  • Goverment owned company 

  • Fast delivery 

  • Suply free sample 

  • Competitive price 

  • We also can be made according the customers requirements 

  • Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

    Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

  • Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

    Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

    Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

    Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

    Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

    Abrasives Sanding Paper for Constructions

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:What do you think is the future for California and the real estate market?The cost of a 800 sq. ft. home is now over 300k.What do you think holds for lets say 10 years from now?
As for the future CA real estate, I think it will rebound eventually. This would be the best time to buy, imo.
Q:When you get your real estate license, do you have to pay a certain amount of money every year or every few years etc to keep you license up to date? If so how much? Do you also have to take any extra classes after your licensed to keep your license up to date? If so how many how often? I live in IL. Any info about being a realtor would be great.
Hi Tyler, Yes, you are going to desire a license. The state of California has handed a regulation that a truly property license is wanted if you're making plans to paintings below the supervision of a certified dealer. You can nonetheless get your license if you don't instantly plan to be hired via a dealer; nevertheless, you are going to no longer be equipped to participate in movements that require a license. You must take California truly property license examination.
Q:do I have to complete the 45 hour real estate agent license course BEFORE upgrading to a real estate BROKER course?Is there a course that allows me to study for the BROKER LICENSE without the need of an estate agent license? Or is it a must?please advise, I am interested in becoming a real estate broker. do I need to get the real estate license first, then get experience in the field BEFORE advancing more into the BROKER license course?
You might goggle real estate license for the state of Illinois. This will tell you the requirements to become a real estate agent in your state. You will also be informed about the broker requirements of your state. In California a person with a 4 year degree from a recognized college in the United States is able to take the real estate broker test without being licensed as a real estate agent,or taking the real estate agent test. You might see if Illinois have a similar law. Failure to have the degree, in most states you are required to have at least two years experience as a real estate sales agent before you are allowed to take the real estate broker's test. In order to practice or sell real estate and get experience you must have a real estate license. You must take continuing education courses to maintain and keep your real estate license. You may study for the Real Estate broker's course at anytime you wish. You may only take the broker's test once you have completed your state's requirement to take the broker's exam. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
Q:I've always liked real estate as a career, but I dont want to become an agent(Dont like that its not a fixed income)Does anybody know any other careers in real estate? And if so, what would I have to major in for college?
I became a real estate agent 3 months ago in Canada, British Columbia. United states is on the Decline. I have been doing well finally after 3 months. Made a 3 million dollar commercial sale, but my first sale was a mobile home for 100 000$. A crappy mobile home for 100 000$ do the math and relocate my friend. Things are so hot up here its amazing. Vancouver, Okanagan, Island. Leave the states and start business up here. Im only 19 and even I can make a living at it. More than a decent one.
Q:Can any one explain for me about real estate and mortgage systuation in USA currently please?10 points for best answer :) Thanks every 1
Currently the real estate market is in bad shape. I believe there is a 13% surplus in homes for sell. That means there are more homes available than demanded. The sub prime mortgage lenders are in trouble or going out of business (bear stearns had a huge amount of assets in sub prime mrtg) because of a sub prime collapse that happened over the last year or so. Lenders were lending adjustable rate mortgages to people who would not be able to afford their payments once the interest rate on their mortgage adjusted up after the predetermined amount of time. These people lost their houses due to foreclosure. The banks are losing money because they aren't making their interest and they can't sell properties. Good time to buy, bad time to sell.
Q:I bought some investment property 2 years ago for $15,000 , rec'd a quit-claim deed, now 2 yrs later I am applying for a loan to fix up the property; have been notified by the title company there is a $21,000 lien agains the property; the perrson I bought property from had taken a loan out 6 months prior to me purchasing; now I cannot get my construction loan until the $21,000 is paid to the lien holder; I know I screwed up 2 yrs ago by not checking the title; lender is not pursuing the borrower of the loan for default in payment and will not give me any information to locate the person I bought property from, lender advised me he has over $500,000 worth of real estate transactions with this person and is not going to do anything to him. What recourse do I have if any? I believe this is some type of fraud; and only way I can proceed with my loan is to pay the lender the $21,000 for him to release the lien. doesn't seem fair. please help, Thank you Tammy W
Let me make sure I have the facts straight: 1) 2 years ago, you paid someone $15,000 for some investment property. You paid this amount of money without having a title search done, and getting a warranty deed? 2) You are now complaining because in order to get a loan for the property, you are being held accountable for the lien on the property. 3) If the the person you purchased it from was a realtor, and/or you used the services of a realtor to represent yourself, you *MAY* have a suit for professional negligence/incompetence. It would be, in my opinion, professional malpractice for any real estate professional, (including an attorney if one was involved) to allow the sale to go through without a warranty deed and a title search. As you probably know by now, a quit claim deed makes no warranty of title. It just says that the person granting to you the property does so. A warranty deed, on the other hand, warrants or guarantees to you that there is a clean title. You need to consult with a real estate attorney in your state to determine what might be done. The attorney will assist you in finding the individual to help recover your money, because it is probable that there is fraud involved. Unfortunately, the chances of you recovering any monies from this individual may be pretty slim, based on the fact pattern you gave us. This should be a reminder to everyone reading this: DO NOT buy any piece of real property without a title search and a warranty deed. Never sign anything you don't understand without asking a lawyer about it. If you need a lawyer and don't have one, contact your local or state bar association and ask for a referral to a real estate attorney in your area.
Q:I want to get into the real estate game. possibly start a real estate business. One major I think I could do is entrepreneurial studies, but alot of colleges dont offer that. Is there anything else besides Business Administration i could major in? or is real estate a concentration of business?
Really, you can major in almost anything. I know real estate agents who in college studied English, accounting, French, mathematics, psychology, business, and many other things. I know several policemen who have done great in real estate. My son goes to a karate school (studying jiu jitsu) run by a guy who's a real estate agent. And I know real estate agents who never even went to college. And I know some real estate investors who haven't gone to college...because they're still in high school. You use a lot of different skills in real estate. You need some understanding of math, some understanding of business, some understanding of human psychology, and a decent ability to communicate. One thing you have to be good at is listening and understanding. You have to understand people's motivations. You have to understand what they want, and what they think they want. Sure, you need some basic mathematical skills. But really very, very basic. You do need an entrepreneurial spirit, but that comes more from your own background and psychology than from anything you can learn in a classroom. You need to know something about business, but really what you need to know there can be covered in just a college course or two, not a degree. So: Try to choose a degree that'll let you sample some of those areas I've listed above. But the best way is to immerse yourself in real estate. You'll learn far more that way than in a classroom. Hope that helps.
Q:I’m planning on getting my real estate agents license in the next few months in California. I’ve heard that Century 21 and some other companies have their own courses. Is it better to attend their course or just a regular local real estate school. Also what companies are good for new agents.Any advice you can give is appreciated! Thanks!
If you can get Century 21 to give you the necessary courses to pass the state exam without paying a school. They have to teach you the classes that the Real Estate Board requires. Are you sure the classes at Century 21 are not the two classes you need after you get a conditional sales license? I went through the whole process of taking the right classes at Anthony Schools live, then took the state exam and passed. But I went to a few real estate companies and could not get hired because at the time in 2001 I did not have a computer or a car and I did not know how to generate my own leads. I thought they would provide leads but they didnt. I went to Prudential, Pacific Union and Howard Allen. These are in the bay ara.
Q:is the real estate market going back up? i know that its suppose to be a really good time to buy right now but will it still be in a few months? whats expected to happen with the real estate market?
I am in the market now and a few realtors have told me that the market will not return to its baseline until 2008 to 2010. I imaine that you will be in good shape in a few months, although the market tends to heat up a little in spring. Winter is a good time to buy because only people who need to sell have their houses on the market. You can find a local realtor who knows your market well. They can tell you what you need to know about the specifics of the market in your area. Good luck!
If you really write like that, then you will need help writing your advertising. It is not a regular income, but if you help people sell and buy a lot of real estate you can make a lot of money. You will need help with incomes taxes because you will be in business for yourself. If you are really interested in the business and legalities of helping other people buy and sell real estate, and if you have been getting good grades in school, then I doubt if you will have much trouble getting your real estate license. You can get your real estate license in less time than a college degree. There are classes to take and, of course, tests. I would not consider people in real estate big celebrities. But, you usually put your portrait in your advertising so that people will remember your face with your name and so that people who read your advertisement will remember you when they are ready to buy or sell real estate. I hope that helps.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range
live chat