7003 Angular contact ball bearings high precision
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Angular contact ball bearings can bear radial load and axial load at the same time and also can bear pure axial load. Their ability of axial load is determined by contact angle and is increased with contact angle increasing; speed limit is higher; stiffness is big and can be pre-adjusted. They are applicable to high-speed and high-precision site.
- spindle and other high speed precision mechanical spindle
- aircraft engine spindle
- high frequency motor
- printing machinery
- air compressor
- gas turbine
- jet engines
|Design ations||Principal dimensions (mm)||〆15º||〆25º|
|Limit speed||Limit speed|
|d||D||B||Basic load rating||Lubrication||Rated load||Lubrication|
|Cr Cor||Grease Oil||Cr Cor||Grease Oil|
|70 Series single angular contact ball bearings|
|7003||17||35||10||6.7 4.9||44000 66000||6.4 4.7||39000 59000|
|7004||20||42||12||9.6 6.3||37000 55000||9.2 6.0||33000 49000|
|7005||25||47||12||12.9 8.7||33000 49000||12.3||29000 44000|
|7006||30||55||13||15.7 11.6||27000 42000||14.9 10.9||23000 37000|
|7007||35||62||14||19.3 17.5||19000 33000||10.4 10.3||19000 33000|
|7008||40||68||15||19.9 19.1||18000 31000||18.9 18.2||16000 27000|
|7009||45||75||16||26.7 25.3||16000 27000||25.4 24.1||15000 25000|
|7010||50||80||16||27.6 27.5||15000 25000||26.2 26.2||14000 23000|
|7011||55||90||18||36.7 37.1||13000 21000||34.8 35.3||12000 19000|
|7012||60||95||18||37.8||13000 21000||35.8 38.0||11000 18000|
|7013||65||100||18||38.9 42.9||12000 19000||36.8 40.7||10000 17000|
|7014||70||110||20||49.9 55.5||11000 18000||47.2 52.7||9000 16000|
|7015||75||115||20||51.3 59.2||10000 17000||48.5 56.2||8500 15000|
|7016||80||125||22||61.6 70.4||9000 16000||58.3 66.9||8000 14000|
|7017||85||130||22||63.6||8500 15000||59.9 71.3||7500 13000|
|7018||90||140||24||66.9||8000 14000||63.2 79.7||7000 12000|
|7019||95||145||24||79.1 97.6||7500 13000||74.8||6500 11000|
|7020||100||150||24||81.2 103.3||7000 12000||76.7||6000 10000|
|7021||105||160||26||93.9 118.2||6500 11000||88.8||6000 10000|
|7022||110||170||28||110.4 139.8||6000 10000||104.4 132.8||5700 9000|
|7024||120||180||28||112.7 148.7||6000 10000||106.3 141.1||5700 9000|
|7026||130||200||33||144.8 190.8||5700 9000||136.8 181.0||5000 8000|
|7028||140||210||33||148.7 202.6||5000 8000||140.4 192.2||4600 7500|
|7030||150||225||35||168.4 232.5||4600 7500||159.1 220.6||4000 6500|
|7032||160||240||38||189.1 264.5||4000 6500||178.6 251.0||3800 6000|
|7034||170||260||42||205.6 299.3||3800 6000||194.2 284.0||3300 5300|
|7036||180||280||46||229.5 352.1||3500 5700||216.8 334.1||3000 5000|
- Q:Do angular contact ball bearings come with a sealing cap?
- Angular contact ball bearings generally have no dust caps or seals. You can design and install an oil seal or something like that.
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings and deep groove ball bearings?
- You take a look at two, you know, the angle of contact with a few angles to look at, you know the difference
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings AC and A and C?
- Angular contact bearings common suffix has AC, C and B, AC said nominal contact angle a is 25 degrees, C is 15 degrees, B is 40 degrees.
- Q:What is angular contact ball bearing contact angle?
- Angular contact ball bearings can simultaneously bear axial force and radial force in one direction. The rolling force of upper and lower points of attachment at a certain angle and radial direction. Such bearings are angular contact bearings.
- Q:Is there a way to calculate the axial force of angular contact ball bearings?
- This is the first response to the landlord, you can count, here introduces the concept of equivalent static load, a static equivalent radial load P0a (subscript 0A), a static equivalent axial load P0a (subscript 0A), and a static safety factor FS, we first check the static C0 7202AC (0 Department of AC, should represent the subscript) is the contact angle is 25 degrees, SKF C0 4800N, personally think that this value is too conservative, according to P0a=2.3*Fr*tg25+Fa (Fr is bearing radial load, axial load bearing is Fa, tg25 is the tangent, contact angle of 25 degrees according to the contact angle vary) and FS (fs=C0/P0) is greater than 1.5, launched: P0a less than 3200N, 1.07Fr+Fa less than 3200N that is to say, add up to force multiplied by the coefficient two component bearings, can not exceed this number. If only the axial force, the axial force is Fr=0, maximum 3200N can finally add a few points, FS safety coefficient is adjusted according to the condition, some places may be less than 1, and the place that cannot be less than 1.5, not less than 3, do not understand, temporarily by not less than 1.5. Also hope to help add master. And then there's the C0. Every brand might have a small difference. Here's SKF. So, if you calculate it in theory, you're going to make it smaller
- Q:How many angles are there in angular contact ball bearings? How many degrees are they?
- A stands for 30 degrees, A5 stands for 25 degrees, B stands for 40 degrees, and C stands for 15 degreesThe new Seiko NSK serves you!
- Q:What is the difference between deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings are not the same
- Q:How can angular contact be distinguished from the front and back? What are the characteristics of each?
- There is no difference between the front and the back of this bearing.There's something wrong with my answer.
- Q:Can angular contact ball bearings be adjustable?
- You say, of course notHave you seen when you spend RMB Mingbi useful
- Q:Two angular contact ball bearings, the use of clearance problems
- No adjustment required,DB: back to backDF: face to faceDT: series connectionSU: single arbitrary combinationDU: any combination of two bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like