6061 aluminium polished thick plates 8-150mm
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 40000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of 6061 ALUMINIUM POLISHED PLATES
All the alloy we can supply:
--Q: Do you provide free samples?
--A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
--Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
--A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
--Q: What is the MOQ?
--A: 2 tons
--Q: What are your payment terms?
--A: We accept L/C, T/T.
--Q: What kinds of alloy can you supply?
--A: 1000 series: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1145, 1200
3000 series: 3003, 3004, 3105, 3104
5000 series: 5052, 5083, 5754, 5182
6000 series: 6061, 6063, 6062, 6063
8000 series: 8011, 8021
--Q: What kinds of temper can you supply?
--A: O-H112: O,H12,H14,H16,H18,H22,H24,H26,H,32,H34,H111,H112
T3, T4, T6
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:How much is the aluminum plate shearing machine?
- Aluminum plate is soft, want to blade better, or it is easy to cut askew, and the size according to type, shearing machine size, and there is configuration to set, Jiangsu Germany forging has sold as if
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:2mm aluminum welding with oxygen welding or argon arc welding good?
- 2 mm thickness of aluminum welding, argon arc welding preferred.2 mm thickness aluminum plate, in order to ensure the quality of welding and weld strength, the first choice should be: inverter square wave pulse TIG welding machine welding. According to the specific material and grade of the aluminum plate, the aluminum welding wire matched with the base material is selected.
- Q:I have to wire solar DC photovoltaic panels and have always used at least an 8 gauge wire. Recently, I installed a solar electric fence and they recommended special electric fence wire that can handle 10,000 volts. It looks aluminum. The fence techs told me copper is only rated for 600 volts. And the power will leak through the insulation. They also say copper will corrode and created insulated spots. Does this mean that aluminum doesn't corrode and is it superior to copper? Is is all a lobbying scam to force us to buy copper? Can I use the electric fence wire in my solar wiring?
- yes copper wire is better than almunium since coppe is very best conductor that that of almunium
- Q:If not, where can i buy some aluminum?
- some contraptions do not use radio waves, a CD participant as an occasion. Radio waves are flying around everywhere, and can intervene with a number of the comfortable singals interior those contraptions, so we want a thank you to dam the waves. some contraptions produce radio-waves, not as an meant output of the gadget, yet as a byproduct of yet another function. Your computing device is an occasion of this. And those contraptions can intervene with the operation of contraptions that are interior attain, like your cellular telephone. So we could give up those by probability produced waves from getting out of the computing device. and in specific circumstances a factor of a gadget makes use of radio waves on a similar time as yet another area of a similar gadget would not, and could be shielded from the different area or it won't artwork right.
- Q:The minimum thickness of aluminum curtain wall is 2, 5mm or 3mm?
- Specifications: for the outer wall of the aluminum sheet, the minimum thickness shall not be less than 2.5mm
- Q:aluminum is used to make planes, cast iron is used to make heavy mashines. what is the comparisonof teh densities of aluminum and cast iron?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:I deal with aluminum plate material 2A12, thickness 14mm, crack, same temperature treatment, diameter 8mm aluminum bars, no cracks, original aluminum plate quenching crack, and aluminum plate, the material is closed
- 1. Crack type: longitudinal crackFeatures: by table and depthShape conditions: hardenability of the workpiece, easy to produce raw materials, carbide band segregation or non-metallic inclusions extensionPreventive measures: control raw material quality, select preheating treatment, improve original organization2. Crack type: net crackFeatures: located on the surface of the workpiece, depth 0.01 ~ 2mmSurface conditions: surface decarburization, heat treatment, surface hardening, easy to presentPrevent measures: take heating protection, avoid decarburization, delay quenching cooling, reduce quenching temperature3. Crack type: arc crackFeatures: located at the corner of the workpiece, hidden in the surface layerShape conditions: prone to Weicui through the workpiece or carburized partsPreventive measures: change workpiece design, cross section fillet rationalization4, crack type: peel crackCharacteristic: showing the delamination of hardened layerShape condition: surface hardening parts or heat treatment partsPrevention measures: reasonable choice of medium, delay cooling5. Crack type: microcrackFeatures: defects in microstructureShape conditions: hardening of high carbon martensite nearPreventive measures: avoid heating, hot, coarse grain
- Q:Whether its strong or not, im looking to get grime like stains out of my aluminum rims. It looks like they can be worked out after time, but i dont think i want to risk acidic products because im not 100% sure if theres a clear coat (i have eagle 077s if that helps!). I have read weird ideas from buffing with baby oil to brake cleaner since its super strong but dont wanna tear up my nice new wheels! Any input is greatly appreciated
- Brake cleaner isnt a bad idea because it is strong and it doesnt have a high acidity level i would give that a shot with a Mother's brand cleaner (personally i think they are the best) with a light scrub brush and a towel to wipe dry i wouldnt spray it down with water i would let the brake clean stick for a few minuets then scrub and lightly rinse, dry then clean with mothers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like