Description of 580W Electric Drill:
* Rated voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 580W
* No-load Speed: 0-2600rpm
* Chuck capacity: 10mm (3/8")
Packing Information of 580W Electric Drill:
Packing in color box.
Ctm size: 53*36*25cm/10pcs
20": 5870 pcs
Standard Accessories of 580W Electric Drill:
Side handle 1pc
Depth gauge 1pc
Carbon brush 1pc
Instruction manual 1pc
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model has the advantages of light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, convenient control and operation, convenient carrying and use, firmness and durability. Compared with hand tools, the utility model can increase labor productivity by several to several times; the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost and easy control.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- The 2 floor is good! Electric wrenches, pneumatic wrenches, front with prominent slot, you can clamp different sleeve, find the corresponding sleeve with buckle...
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor inspection. 1) a self made short circuit device can detect damage. 2) you can detect with a pointer type multimeter.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools, that is, insulated structures, all double insulated power tools. The specified voltage is over 50V, and the grounding device is not allowed in class II tools. Generally insulated enclosures. Generally speaking, the design of II tools made use of personal protective equipment operator to some reliable method in the tool, the tool has a double protective current, guarantee in the fault state, when the basic insulation failure, insulation and reinforced insulation provided by additional electric shock protection.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- To be exact, they are generally series motors, so they are alternating current motors. The direct current motor is usually used as charging tool and driven by DC motor. Also useful for three-phase motors, such as concrete vibrators, are three-phase motors.If it is DC power supply, must have rectifier power ah, because the power supply is 220V AC, must be rectified into DC to use.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range