Description of 1200W Low Speed Drill:
* Rated voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1200W
* No-load Speed: 850rpm
* Chuck capacity: 16mm
Packing Information of 1200W Low Speed Drill:
Packing in color box.
Ctm size: 53*36*25cm/10pcs
20": 5870 pcs
Standard Accessories of 1200W Low Speed Drill:
Side handle 1pc
Depth gauge 1pc
Carbon brush 1pc
Instruction manual 1pc
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor spark. 1) the carbon brush and commutator rotor, no free contact. 2) the connection spring on the carbon brush nest is burned, and the person who is burned is not able to connect normally. A vicious circle, sparks plus sparks. Machine failure will also occur.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- An electric motor that rotates by alternating current is called an alternating current motor. There are many kinds, mainly:A, the series excitation motor - rectifier DC generator for AC motor, namely into this kind of motor, at the same time shift due to alternating current in the magnetic field and the armature circuit, therefore, the direction of the torque constant remains unchanged, the machine is kept turning. This kind of motor can also be used as AC and DC, so it is also called universal motor". Vacuum cleaner, sewing machine and other household appliances, etc..B, an induction motor -- a device that rotates the rotor in the rotating magnetic field and causes the rotor to rotate due to the action of eddy currents. Rotating magnetic field is not caused by mechanical method, but by alternating electric flux in the number of electromagnets, so that the magnetic properties of the cycle of change, can be seen as a rotating magnetic field. Usually three-phase induction motor (with three pairs of magnetic poles) is used. The motion of the DC motor is just the opposite of the direct current generator. In the generator, the induced current is formed by the induced electromotive force, so they are in the same direction. In an electric motor, the current is supplied by an external power supply, and the direction of the induced electromotive force is in opposition to the armature current I.C and synchronous motor - the motor with the armature from one pole to the second pole, just the same as the current that turns into the current. This kind of motor cannot start on its own and must be operated by another motor or special auxiliary winding so that the proper frequency can be reached before it can be switched on. If the load changes and the speed changes, the speed is not in line with the AC frequency, so that the pace of disturbance, tend to stop or cause damage. Due to restrictions, it is not widely used.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32, 38, 49mm and so on. The figures refer to the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mmThe maximum diameter of a drill drilled on a material. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. An electric screwdriver adopts a clutch, a transmission mechanism, or a gear drive mechanismThere are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range