Stainless steel sheets / stainless steel plates
Cold rolled/ hot rolled
Stainless steel sheets are widely used in below fields:
1:Chemical industry equipment,industrial tanks
2:Medical instruments,tableware,kitchen utensil,kitchen ware.
3:Architectural purpose,milk or food processing facilities.
4:Hospital equipment,interior exterior decoration for building
5:Architectural purposes,escalators,kitchen ware,vehicles.
Or they can be made as your requirement.
Standard export package.
Asia,Africa,Europe,Middle East,South and North America,Oceania,etc
Those finished,after cold rolling, by heat treatment,picking or
other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given
Medical equipment, construction
material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives
specified in JIS R6001
Kitchen utensils, Building
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing
streaks by using
abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes
corresponding there to after hot rolling
Chemical tank pipe
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can
to be the mirror.
Packaging & Shipping
5000 Ton/Tons per Month
Export standard package :bundled wooden pallte or metal pallte
7-15 working days
L/C ,T/T , western union , paypal , alipay
1) offer free samples
2) welcome to visit our factory
3) make logo on the surface of the product according to customer's demand
4) all enquiries will be treated carefully and be replied soon
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling of stainless steel is that cold rolling is rolled on the basis of hot rolling.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- 1, water plating (mainly black, note 304 plating water plating, color instability, slightly blue, mirror surface is particularly obvious, treatment method for high temperature without fingerprint processing, but the surface will be brown)2, electroplating - PVD vacuum plasma plating (can be plated sapphire blue, black, coffee, seven color, zirconium, gold, bronze, bronze, rose, champagne, golden, light green)
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The stainless steel plate is divided into two kinds of hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to the method of manufacture, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin cold plate and 4.5-50 mm medium plate. According to the structural characteristics of steel, they can be divided into 5 types: austenite type, austenite ferrite type, ferrite type, martensite type and precipitation hardening type. Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts. In order to ensure the mechanical properties of various kinds of stainless steel sheet, such as yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness, the steel plate must be annealed, treated by solution, aging treatment before delivery.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel plate is the thickness of the material to be within the specified dimensions, for example, Lianzhong stainless steel plate, uniform thickness, usually 1 suffix, such as 0.51, so just have 0.5; and the rolling material generally only 0.5, or in 0.49, thinner in 0.45.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304: general model, that is, 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion-resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard ingredient is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. Stainless steel that is free of magnetism and can not be altered by heat treatment. GB is 0Cr18Ni9.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range