||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1956 x 992 x 50
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- 2.20 approximatey (2 /4 -- ish) X = (tan7)(8/tan45)
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- I had solar panels installed in the beginning of the fall and I'm a big fan of them! I therefore know some info but I'm not sure if it would really be enough for you. Heres what I know: you save lots of money because you get federal tax credits and state rebates, and you help keep the environment green. The place that installed my solar panels has a lot of info that may be applicable to you, on their website or you can call them @ 866-276-7222 - they have great costumer service!
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- Abu Dhabi Solar plant Shams will be completed by the end of this year and will be ready to provide Abu Dhabi with power at commercial prices. Construction began during [the third quarter] of 200. The project's cost is $600 million (Dh2.2 billion) and with its completion, it will be the largest solar project in the world, Yousuf Al Ali, General Manager of Shams Power Company told Gulf News. Once completed, Shams will be one of the largest concentrated solar power [CSP] plants in the world, extending over an area of 2.5 square kilometres with a capacity of approximately 00MW and a solar field consisting of 768 parabolic trough collectors, Al Ali said. He added: Shams is a joint venture between Masdar (60 per cent), Total (20 per cent) and Abengoa (20 per cent). Abusalman Trading LLC Address: Shop # 22, Ground Floor, Baglas Building, Naif Road, Deira, DubaiLandmark: Next to Al Abeer Pharmacy Zip Code: 304 City of Dubai Phone: +97 4 2287522 Categories: Solar Energy - Equipment Supplies, Companies Businesses
- Q:Are our scientists making solar panels all wrong??
- If the panels are deployed at outer surface of atmosphere then white will reflect the sun light to outer space. If the panels are deployed at earth surface, inside the atmosphere, most of the reflected light will be bounced back to earth by the atmosphere. For the solar panels we are talking about, they need to be dark color to absorb light and turn into electricity.
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is the “gold standard” for PV and solar heating installation certification. Cost vary on the size and difficulty of the project. The price of the panels are dropping and technology is getting better. A rough rule of thumb estimate would be $3 per watt for all the hardware and then double that to cover labor and overhead (insurance, permits, gas for the truck etc) Solar thermal has a faster payback than PV. The panels themselves go up fairly quickly. Installing roof mount attachments can take some time. This is also one of the points of liability. If done improperly the roof may leak and cause more damage than the profits on that job could pay for. There are a number of kits and pre-bundled packages available. You might try installing one of those on a friendly first. Make it a weekend project for yourself or on a friend or relatives house.
- Q:Solar panel?
- i think it means that it will receive more (total for the whole day) when it is tilted to the most perpendicular to the sun. if you are on the northern /southern hemisphere, when the sun is not really directly above you. provided it doesnt automatically adjust
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- you have a really good formula for figuring out what you will save. as long as you dont live the the arctic during the winter months you should be fine! this investment will definitely pay off in the long run and help the environment. just like the other guy said, the utility company would have to pay you back any excess energy you produce that you dont use! you can calculate how much your average electric bill is and then compare by how much you would be saving. you can multiply the number by 5 and 0 years and so on to see how much you would save ultimately! this is a great way to save your own money and never have to be dependent on the electric company again! yes you will definitely need a battery to hold a charge for overnight use good luck!
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- you are right , the solar painel higher in the atmosphere , gonna receive more solar warm , your friends are totaly wrong ,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range