304 stainless steel sheet Widely Use Plate
We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel sheet. According to ASTM, JIS and AISI,GB, standards, Jaway steel enhances effectiveness and of quality control from selecting the raw materials, cutting, slitting, shearing, surface treatment, packing, exporting of the existing products.
Widely Use Plate 430 Stainless Steel Price with 1.2mm thick 1250mm width
304 stainless steel sheet
Width: 1000mm-1500mm or as required
Length :1000mm-6000mm or as required
2B NO.1 BA Hairline 4K 6K 8K No.3 No.4
TISCO JISCO LISCO and so on
stainless steel plate applies to construction field, ships building industry,
petroleum & chemical industries, war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields
interlayer paper kraft paper wooden packing or as your requirement
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes
corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or otherequivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriateluster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction,
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks byusing abrasive of suitable grain size
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Shinning like a mirror
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- 1. identification of imported or steel ordered stainless steel materials, usually only in accordance with the import or steel quality certificate, check the steel or packaging on the mark can be.The certificate of quality is the confirmation and guarantee of the inspection result of the product by the supplier. Therefore, the certificate of quality not only indicates the name, specifications, delivery number, weight and delivery status of the materials, but also the entire inspection results of the required guarantee items.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- 80 silk is 0.8MM thick stainless steel plate, the price is almost the same
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet can be replaced by 201 stainless steel.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your products are not immersed in the electrolyte (not put in wet or condensed water place), just hope galvanized plate itself does not corrode, consider using stainless steel screws, but doing so will occur between stainless steel bolts and steel carburizing, stainless steel bolt rust damage lost the meaning of stainless steel bolt. The reason why stainless steel is corroded at this time is called intergranular corrosion".
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- Stainless steel plate, the surface of the board is bright and clean, with high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- All the properties of 430 stainless steel with 430 stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and better thermal conductivity than austenitic steels, thermal expansion coefficient smaller than the austenitic thermal fatigue, adding stabilizing elements of titanium, parts of the mechanical properties of the welded seam, mainly used for building decoration, household appliances, fuel burner parts, home appliance parts.
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- In addition, ultrasonic welding and ultrasonic welding are also a solid phase welding method with mechanical energy as energy source. Ultrasonic welding, welding workpiece in lower static pressure, issued by the sound of very high frequency vibration can make joint surface crack friction and heating to produce strong welding temperature and the formation of the combination. Ultrasonic welding can be used for welding between most metal materials, can realize metal, dissimilar metal and metal and nonmetal welding can be applied to the repetitive production of metal wire, foil or 2~3mm plate metal joint.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range